CDZ Reading Comprehension. What Does This Mean To You?

What is the point to this article based on the title and beginning of the article?

• Black people are uninterested in analytics when discussing sports

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Black people are talking about discrimination.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kind of got a 3rd impression, that he is implying that black people are too ignorant to understand why or how to analyze statistics.
What in the article led you to that conclusion?
To even look into such a "phenomena" to begin with seems peculiar .....and that was clue 1, and then to care enough to report on it, probably bad judgment and then 3 to suggest we should believe such an anecdotal story about/across an entire race is stupid on its face.

in short, "hes reaching, bro."
Even if that were true thats really just a reflection on him. What I am asking is what in the article led you to believe he was questioning the intelligence of Black people? I got the impression you've hung around Black people. Have you ever known any them to be interested in the advanced analytics of say basketball? I know for sure I havent.
It's implied, because statistical analysis to advance an understanding and gain an additional edge in any sport is INTELLIGENT, and ignoring such a thing is leaving a key component out of your overall repertoire of effectiveness.

I kind of got a 3rd impression, that he is implying that black people are too ignorant to understand why or how to analyze statistics.
What in the article led you to that conclusion?
To even look into such a "phenomena" to begin with seems peculiar .....and that was clue 1, and then to care enough to report on it, probably bad judgment and then 3 to suggest we should believe such an anecdotal story about/across an entire race is stupid on its face.

in short, "hes reaching, bro."
Even if that were true thats really just a reflection on him. What I am asking is what in the article led you to believe he was questioning the intelligence of Black people? I got the impression you've hung around Black people. Have you ever known any them to be interested in the advanced analytics of say basketball? I know for sure I havent.
It's implied, because statistical analysis to advance an understanding and gain an additional edge in any sport is INTELLIGENT, and ignoring such a thing is leaving a key component out of your overall repertoire of effectiveness.

If i recall correctly he just said Black people dont talk about it and the emphasis was on fans. I know for a fact a lot of the players themselves use it but even then they dont really get deep into it because interferes with their performance constantly trying to think about it instead of just playing. Were you going to answer my question about your personal experience with Blacks and analytics?

Forum List

Back