reading about slavery enrages me

Dear white people in interracial marriages: Please stop saying you can’t be racist because you have “Biracial Children”

You know who else had Biracial Children ?

Slave owners

Even blacks say blacks are more racist than whites.

Do you realize that if blacks were not brought here that you might not be here now?
You can't justify it. It is twisted that you would even try.

Blacks should fall down on their knees and thank God that their ancestors were brought to America.

America has given more to blacks than any other nation.

That is why you do not see blacks going back to Africa....people vote with their feet....they know they got it good here.

Do you hate the white people that were cruel to the slaves or admire the slaves for their fortitude?
Both.
I would say that there are going to be cruel people all throughout history of all colors, creeds, and religions. There has to be a balance between those feelings.

Although the slaves endured cruelty, most were not willing to go back to Liberia when offered free trips back to their original country. Why do you think that was the case?
Again, you can't justify it.

Do you hate the white people that were cruel to the slaves or admire the slaves for their fortitude?
Both.
I would say that there are going to be cruel people all throughout history of all colors, creeds, and religions. There has to be a balance between those feelings.

Although the slaves endured cruelty, most were not willing to go back to Liberia when offered free trips back to their original country. Why do you think that was the case?
Again, you can't justify it.

It had been legal for thousands of years...the law of that time justified it.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

It was a disgusting situation. I always struggle with judging people by their time and surroundings or by my standards. Usually I split it. Even for 1860 I think our South was backwards though.

The blacks down South had it much,much better than their kin folk back in da muddaland.

Everything was provided for them....food, shelter, clothing and medical care.

Their cousins in Africa had very short life spans, suffered from hunger, rampant disease, predators and did not even have any clothes....they ran around nekid in the jungle and were prey for wild beasts

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
If reading about history makes you that angry, you might be a snowflake.
And if you don't feel anything after reading or hearing their stories, you might be a psychopath.
I don’t know anyone who thinks slavery was a bright spot of our history. I also don’t know anyone who gets “white-hot mad” when reading about it.

Slavery is not good but at that time it was a necessity as Senator Cotton has recently pointed out.

Oh my bad....after researching what Senator Cotton actually said....I must retract what I said Senator Cotton said....the msm lied about what Senator Cotton actually said.....twisted it to fit their narrative.

“This is the definition of fake news,” the Arkansas Republican wrote in a Twitter TWTR, -1.19% post on Sunday. “I said that *the Founders viewed slavery as a necessary evil* and described how they put the evil institution on the path to extinction, a point frequently made by Lincoln.”

Dear white people in interracial marriages: Please stop saying you can’t be racist because you have “Biracial Children”

Slave owners

Even blacks owned slaves. American Indians owned slaves....it was a legal institution of that time....to operate a plantation and thus furnish goods that were desperately needed aka cotton for making clothes....the owners had to have cheap labor....and that cheap labor was made available to them by slave traders....much like now in our times .....illegal mexican laborers are utilized to bring cheap produce to your table....because they work cheap.

If not for cheap mexican labor....very few would be able to afford to buy produce....that is just the way it is. Cheap labor is always in demand in any advanced civilization....servants are a necessity to do the dirty work.

The forgotten story of the thousands of white Britons who lived and died in bondage in Britain’s American colonies

In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, more than 300,000 white people were shipped to America as slaves. Urchins were swept up from London’s streets to labor in the tobacco fields, where life expectancy was no more than two years. Brothels were raided to provide “breeders” for Virginia. Hopeful migrants were duped into signing as indentured servants, unaware they would become personal property who could be bought, sold, and even gambled away. Transported convicts were paraded for sale like livestock.

Drawing on letters crying for help, diaries, and court and government archives, Don Jordan and Michael Walsh demonstrate that the brutalities usually associated with black slavery alone were perpetrated on whites throughout British rule. The trade ended with American independence, but the British still tried to sell convicts in their former colonies, which prompted one of the most audacious plots in Anglo-American history.

This is a saga of exploration and cruelty spanning 170 years that has been submerged under the overwhelming memory of black slavery. White Cargo brings the brutal, uncomfortable story to the surface.

https://www.amazon.com/White-Cargo-Forgotten-History-Britains/dp/0814742963&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:
It certainly should. Slavery exploits and degrades human beings for financial gain. The concept of race as we know it today did not exist before the 17th century. Prior to that time race referred to kinship. In order to justify slavery, we began looking at physical features of African slaves versus their masters. Thus we began associating characteristics with African slaves, low intelligence, lack of morals, and physical similarities to animals such as monkeys and gorillas. So it became easy to think of them as non-human, just beasts of the field to be bought and sold. After the Civil War, with slavery abolished, American capitalists
turn to low cost imported Chinese laborers and once again, racial characteristics of Chinese were use to justify low wages and ill treatment.

Last edited:
in a nutshell....the fellow so enraged regarding slavery in America is a sentimental fool.....ignorant of history.

But that is the sort of morons our public schools spew out....indoctrinated with the liberal narrative and severely misguided.

It certainly should. Slavery exploits and degrades human beings for financial gain. The concept of race as we know it today did not exist before the 17th century. Prior to that time race referred to kinship. In order to justify slavery, we began looking at physical features of African slaves versus their masters. Thus we began associating characteristics with African slaves, low intelligence, lack of morals, and physical similarities to animals such as monkeys an gorillas. So it became easy to think of them as non-human, just beasts of field to be bought and sold.

Our forefathers viewed them as not quite human savages.

Our forefathers were much wiser than we.

Picture of black slaves down south.....you will notice they are all well fed and clothed.

1598908103218.png

Southern black slaves had better housing and living conditions than the poor white laborers up north who were worked to early deaths...
and their housing was very inferior...cheap tenements over run with disease and filthy un-hygenic living conditions....winter was particuarly hard on them and even their children had to work to try and help their families survive

The black slaves down south were very valuable property....thus their owners took good care of them.

A plantation owners wealth was measured by how many slaves he owned.

Last edited:

Slave owners

This is a pretty stupid thing to say since biracial children today are born of couples who fell in love and got married. How you can say this is the same as some slave owner raping his cook or having an illicit affair with a black female he most likely didn't give a shit about is beyond me.

Jesus Christ man, get real.

Why? Have you ever met a slave? Have you ever owned one? Seems you are reading the wrong crap. Which slave shit are you reading Egypt? Were talking thousands of years Jews were used as slaves by a darker race. Though I am not Jewish I'm hurt people were used as slaves to the point I feel I,am owed a living. I should be able to burn and loot when ever I need a TV or microwave. Making poor me work for a living is slavery. Damn now I'm pissed off. I bet some where my great, great, great,great, real great in-law was a slave and I have had my eye on that big screen for a week now and I deserve it. I'm also depressed. Can you send me money?

Maybe you Portuguese shouldn't have been engaging in the slave trade. :dunno:

Slave owners

This is a pretty stupid thing to say since biracial children today are born of couples who fell in love and got married. How you can say this is the same as some slave owner raping his cook or having an illicit affair with a black female he most likely didn't give a shit about is beyond me.

Jesus Christ man, get real.

First of all please refrain from using the name of my Savior in vain.

You are ignorant of history....plantation owners rarely had sexual relations with their female slaves....it was frowned upon by the society of that time....though it did happen but the mastahs did not have to rape the female slave if they wanted sex....it was a badge of honor for the slave woman to have a relationship with the mastah.

Rape was very rare.....it was more common for black slaves to rape white women back then.....it was quite common because the black knew that white women would not report it....because it would disgrace them.

Forum List

Back