reading about slavery enrages me

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

why? slavery is not an "american institution" Slavery has existed WORLD WIDE-----and is at least 5000 years old-----and counting in some places. You might be reading a very narrrow view----or even propaganda.
uhm-----are you really BASQUE?
are you really stupid?

are you really Basque?
one of these is my flag!

EUCnrdgXgAIg2A_

oh----you live in a prison ward for the criminally
insane?
i bet you would enslave me if you had the chance, given your attitude.

are you a Spanish genocidal fascist?

actually, a victim. I have lots of relatives thru marriage who speak spanish. None of them or
their families have been in Spain for more than
500 years nor are they stupid------none took Che Guevarra as a savior. Slavery was developed in the
americas---by the holy spanish catholic church
(not that the mayans were saints)
well, i think you're a total low IQ hallucinating crazy psycho, so i'm afraid we're in a tie, like in soccer!

so please stay on topic, and take your racist garbage elsewhere

both low IQ AND hallucinations? watta combo. Sheeeeesh---a low IQ must come up with really
dull hallucinations

I’ve never considered myself a racist, but I have been complicit in it because of my silence

I’ve never considered myself a racist, but I have been complicit in it because of my silence

I tend to be silent in discussions of "CAPITAL PUNISHMENT" and "ABORTION" -----
COMPLICIT---who ME????
yes

gee and WHAT ELSE? do you have anything to say about AIDS ?
like i said, you're a psycho

what is a "psycho"?

I tend to be silent in discussions of "CAPITAL PUNISHMENT" and "ABORTION" -----
COMPLICIT---who ME????
yes

gee and WHAT ELSE? do you have anything to say about AIDS ?
like i said, you're a psycho

what is a "psycho"?
/----/ If yours is a serious question: Psycho definition is - a deranged or psychopathic person —not used technically. Now go rent the Hitchcock movie Psycho. Please don't ask, what is a Hitchcock.

"When I see these chains that hobbled our ancestors, I feel sick,” says Benoit Daounde, an immigrant from Benin

When you get in enraged do you think about the black Africans that made slavery possible? Without them to capture the slaves the transatlantic slave trade could have never happened. Not all of the SSA kingdoms participated in the hunting of slaves. There was one African king that converted to Christianity who tried to stop the trade. But most were eager to sell their fellow Africans. Why do you think that was?

“By Angela Thompsell

Updated June 15, 2020

During the era of the trans-Atlantic slave trade, Europeans did not have the power to invade African states or kidnap enslaved Africans. Because of this, between 15 and 20 million enslaved people were transported across the Atlantic Ocean from Africa and purchased from traders of enslaved people throughout Europe and European colonies.”

Dear white people in interracial marriages: Please stop saying you can’t be racist because you have “Biracial Children”

You know who else had Biracial Children ?

Slave owners

Dear white people in interracial marriages: Please stop saying you can’t be racist because you have “Biracial Children”

Slave owners

How Thomas Jefferson got his groove back ...

c0328f6750c1a77d752cce16a4a2848e.jpg

Slave owners

Dear Bazquebromance, please stop accusing people of wacism, for no reason other than you being an ass.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

What about white slaves? Do you think about them? Do you know if any of your ancestors were slaves?

If reading about history makes you that angry, you might be a snowflake.
And if you don't feel anything after reading or hearing their stories, you might be a psychopath.
I don’t know anyone who thinks slavery was a bright spot of our history. I also don’t know anyone who gets “white-hot mad” when reading about it.
Listening to their stories is emotional. Sad more than anything.

If you really like sad and emotional stories right now read about what is happening in Africa in our time....not a couple of hundred years ago.

It was a disgusting situation. I always struggle with judging people by their time and surroundings or by my standards. Usually I split it. Even for 1860 I think our South was backwards though.
How was it backwards? Just what do you mean?

How many places on earth still had slavery?
Actually, Liberia had slavery after our slaves were freed. The former slaves who returned to Liberia, caught and enslaved natives there.

It was a disgusting situation. I always struggle with judging people by their time and surroundings or by my standards. Usually I split it. Even for 1860 I think our South was backwards though.
How was it backwards? Just what do you mean?

How many places on earth still had slavery?

Slavery still exists in Africa.

Forum List

Back