Reader photo of the day

what absolute and complete bullshit a total lie and completly ricdiculous assuptions ..you know nothing on the subject
And they and thousands of dedicated, loyal, and experienced military officers, intelligence service and law enforcement veterans, and government officials still stand ready to provide assistance for a thorough, impartial, and honest investigation into the terrible acts of 9/11.

Statements questioning the official account of 9/11 and calls for a new investigation by hundreds of credible individuals can be found at http://PatriotsQuestion911.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Petition to Reinvestigate 9/11. Oct. 26, 2004 http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041026093059633

[2] I Do Not Wish to be Associated with Torture by Ray McGovern March 2, 2006 http://www.truthout.org/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/58/18096

[3] Ray McGovern’s blurb for 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out,” edited by David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott. March, 2007 http://www.interlinkbooks.com/produ...=1545&osCsid=5a22b94fffd724962a118f454c5d7194

[4] William Christison interviewed by George Kenney on Electric Politics. Sept. 29, 2006 http://www.electricpolitics.com/podcast/2006/09/the_case_for_intellectual_inte.html

[5] William Christison’s blurb for David Ray Griffin’s book, Debunking 9/11 Debunking March 2007 http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-.../product-description/156656686X&tag=ff0d01-20

[6] Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 by William Christison Aug. 16, 2006 http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Aug06/Christison14.htm

[7] Petition to Reinvestigate 9/11. Oct. 26, 2004 http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041026093059633

[8] The 911 Commission Report – One Year Later, a Congressional Briefing July 22, 2005 http://www.vt911.org/McKinneyReport20050722transcript.pdf

[9] Congressional Reports: Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities before and after the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 December, 2002 http://www.gpoaccess.gov/serialset/creports/911.html

[10] See No Evil (part 2) by Robert Baer in The Guardian January 12, 2002 http://books.guardian.co.uk/extracts/story/0,,631434,00.html

[11] Robert Baer interviewed on The Thom Hartmann Show June 9, 2006 http://www.911blogger.com/2006/06/former-cia-member-robert-baer-comments.html

[12] Robert Baer’s blurb for the revised and updated edition of David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking March 2007 http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-.../product-description/156656686X&tag=ff0d01-20

[13] Robert David Steele’s review of the book, 9/11 Synthetic Terror by Webster Tarpley Oct. 7, 2006 http://www.amazon.com/dp/0930852370&tag=ff0d01-20

[14] Robet David Steele interviewed on The Alex Jones Show Oct. 27, 2006 http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2006/271006googlecia.htm

[15] Letter to Congress signed by 25 intelligence service and law enforcement Sept. 13, 2004 http://www.pogo.org/m/hsp/hsp-911commission-040913.pdf

Take action -- click here to contact your local newspaper or congress people:
Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

Click here to see the most recent messages sent to congressional reps and local newspapers

www.PatriotsQuestion911.com

You need help, can I recommend medication?

fire does not melt steel, to fall into its own footprint requires all support to give way at the exact same moment. collapses do not happen at free fall speed,what about building 7

since you've taken over my picture that I posted as more of a tribute towards a Vet...I guess I might as well jump into your damn conspiracy stuff...
Recently, Rosie O’Donnell, a co-host of ABC talk show The View, made comments on the show that renewed controversy over the collapse of World Trade Center 7.

While saying she didn’t know what to believe about the U.S. government’s involvement in the attacks of Sept. 11, she said, “I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7—building 7, which collapsed in on itself—it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade
1 and 2 got hit by planes—7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.”​

She continued: “To say that we don’t know that it imploded, that it was an implosion and a demolition, is beyond ignorant. Look at the films, get a physics expert here [on the show] from Yale, from Harvard, pick the school—[the collapse] defies reason.” (Watch the clip here)

For those interested in what physics and demolition experts have said regarding WTC 7’s collapse, as detailed in our book Debunking 9/11 Myths, Popular Mechanics offers these notes:
wtc7-430.jpg
WTC7-Damage.jpg

1. Initial reports from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) misunderstood the amount of damage the 47-floor WTC7 sustained from the debris of the falling North Tower—because in early photographs, WTC7 was obscured by smoke and debris.

Towers 1 and 7 were approximately 300 ft. apart, and pictures like the ones here and here offer a clear visual of how small that distance is for structures that large. After further studies, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) told Popular Mechanics that debris from the 110-floor North Tower hit WTC7 with the force of a volcanic eruption. Nearly a quarter of the building was carved away over the bottom 10 stories on its south face, and significant damage was visible up to the 18th floor (see p. 24 of this report, and the screen grab below of an image of WTC7's damaged south face).

The unusual design of WTC7 is also crucial to the discussion, in that key columns supported extreme loads—as much as 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor—as the building straddled an electrical substation. “What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors,” NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder told Popular Mechanics, “it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down.” The tower wasn’t hit by a plane, but it was severely wounded by the collapse of the North Tower. Which is when the fires started.

2. The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center weren’t knocked down by planes—they both stood for more than a half-hour after the impacts. But the crashes destroyed support columns and ignited infernos that ultimately weakened—not melted—the steel structures until the towers could no longer support their own weights (NIST offers a primer here). Ms. O’Donnell fundamentally misstates the case with her use of the word “melted”: Evidence currently points to WTC7 also collapsing because fires weakened its ravaged steel structure.

Tower 7 housed the city’s emergency command center, so there were a number of fuel tanks located throughout the building—including two 6000-gal. tanks in the basement that fed some generators in the building by pressurized lines. “Our working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time,” according to Sunder. Steel melts at about 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit—but it loses strength at temperatures as low as 400 F. When temperatures break 1000 degrees F, steel loses nearly 50 percent of its strength. It is unknown what temperatures were reached inside WTC7, but fires in the building raged for seven hours before the collapse.

3. Demolition experts tell Popular Mechanics that wiring a building the size of WTC7 for clandestine demolition would present insurmountable logistical challenges. That issue aside, there’s a clear-cut engineering explanation for why the building fell the way it did. Trusses on the fifth and seventh floors of the building were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another; with the south face heavily damaged, the other columns were likely overtaxed. In engineering terms, the “progressive collapse” began on the eastern side, when weakened columns failed from the damage and fire. The entire building fell in on itself as the slumping east side dragged down the west side in a diagonal pattern. Still, damage to the Verizon Building (see p. 21 of this report), directly west of WTC7, and to Fiterman Hall (see here) directly north, show that it was hardly an orderly collapse.

NIST is currently preparing its final report on the collapse of WTC7, which is expected to be released this spring. In order to address concerns of conspiracy theorists, the organization added “Hypothetical Blast Analysis” to its research, according to a December 2006 progress report. The report also points out that “NIST has found no evidence of a blast or controlled demolition.”

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/911myths/4213805.html

since you've taken over my picture that I posted as more of a tribute towards a Vet...I guess I might as well jump into your damn conspiracy stuff...
Recently, Rosie O’Donnell, a co-host of ABC talk show The View, made comments on the show that renewed controversy over the collapse of World Trade Center 7.

While saying she didn’t know what to believe about the U.S. government’s involvement in the attacks of Sept. 11, she said, “I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7—building 7, which collapsed in on itself—it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade
1 and 2 got hit by planes—7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.”​

She continued: “To say that we don’t know that it imploded, that it was an implosion and a demolition, is beyond ignorant. Look at the films, get a physics expert here [on the show] from Yale, from Harvard, pick the school—[the collapse] defies reason.” (Watch the clip here)

For those interested in what physics and demolition experts have said regarding WTC 7’s collapse, as detailed in our book Debunking 9/11 Myths, Popular Mechanics offers these notes:
wtc7-430.jpg
WTC7-Damage.jpg

1. Initial reports from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) misunderstood the amount of damage the 47-floor WTC7 sustained from the debris of the falling North Tower—because in early photographs, WTC7 was obscured by smoke and debris.

Towers 1 and 7 were approximately 300 ft. apart, and pictures like the ones here and here offer a clear visual of how small that distance is for structures that large. After further studies, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) told Popular Mechanics that debris from the 110-floor North Tower hit WTC7 with the force of a volcanic eruption. Nearly a quarter of the building was carved away over the bottom 10 stories on its south face, and significant damage was visible up to the 18th floor (see p. 24 of this report, and the screen grab below of an image of WTC7's damaged south face).

The unusual design of WTC7 is also crucial to the discussion, in that key columns supported extreme loads—as much as 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor—as the building straddled an electrical substation. “What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors,” NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder told Popular Mechanics, “it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down.” The tower wasn’t hit by a plane, but it was severely wounded by the collapse of the North Tower. Which is when the fires started.

2. The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center weren’t knocked down by planes—they both stood for more than a half-hour after the impacts. But the crashes destroyed support columns and ignited infernos that ultimately weakened—not melted—the steel structures until the towers could no longer support their own weights (NIST offers a primer here). Ms. O’Donnell fundamentally misstates the case with her use of the word “melted”: Evidence currently points to WTC7 also collapsing because fires weakened its ravaged steel structure.

Tower 7 housed the city’s emergency command center, so there were a number of fuel tanks located throughout the building—including two 6000-gal. tanks in the basement that fed some generators in the building by pressurized lines. “Our working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time,” according to Sunder. Steel melts at about 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit—but it loses strength at temperatures as low as 400 F. When temperatures break 1000 degrees F, steel loses nearly 50 percent of its strength. It is unknown what temperatures were reached inside WTC7, but fires in the building raged for seven hours before the collapse.

3. Demolition experts tell Popular Mechanics that wiring a building the size of WTC7 for clandestine demolition would present insurmountable logistical challenges. That issue aside, there’s a clear-cut engineering explanation for why the building fell the way it did. Trusses on the fifth and seventh floors of the building were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another; with the south face heavily damaged, the other columns were likely overtaxed. In engineering terms, the “progressive collapse” began on the eastern side, when weakened columns failed from the damage and fire. The entire building fell in on itself as the slumping east side dragged down the west side in a diagonal pattern. Still, damage to the Verizon Building (see p. 21 of this report), directly west of WTC7, and to Fiterman Hall (see here) directly north, show that it was hardly an orderly collapse.

NIST is currently preparing its final report on the collapse of WTC7, which is expected to be released this spring. In order to address concerns of conspiracy theorists, the organization added “Hypothetical Blast Analysis” to its research, according to a December 2006 progress report. The report also points out that “NIST has found no evidence of a blast or controlled demolition.”

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/911myths/4213805.html

the popular mechanics article is a propaganda piece of yellow journalism by the Hearst owned magazine done by people of far less expertise than those in the truth movement and patriotsquestion 911 .given the positions ranks and real life experience their expert opinions and analysis are far more credible .it is also a propaganda ploy to try and connect Rosie o and make them Rosie's theory's instead of patriotsquestion-question 911 theory's. anyone who actually reads the nist report and fema report would also know the popular mechanics story is not even consistent with their reports even tho often referenced

American Heritage New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition - Cite This Source - Share This
yellow journalism

Inflammatory, irresponsible reporting by newspapers. The phrase arose during the 1890s, when some American newspapers, particularly those run by William Randolph Hearst, worked to incite hatred of Spain, thereby contributing to the start of the Spanish-American War. Newspapers that practice yellow journalism are called yellow press​

the popular mechanics article is a propaganda piece of yellow journalism by the Hearst owned magazine done by people of far less expertise than those in the truth movement and patriots question911 .given the positions ranks and real life experience their expert opinions and analysis far more credible .it is also a propaganda ploy to try and connect Rosie o and make them Rosie's theory's instead of patriots question-question 911 theory's

American Heritage New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition - Cite This Source - Share This
yellow journalism

Inflammatory, irresponsible reporting by newspapers. The phrase arose during the 1890s, when some American newspapers, particularly those run by William Randolph Hearst, worked to incite hatred of Spain, thereby contributing to the start of the Spanish-American War. Newspapers that practice yellow journalism are called yellow press

Now how did I know you would come back with that response..
If you DID acknowledge PM as a reputable site then you couldn't live in your conspiracy WORLD, could you...

Next time I post something...Keep your damn conspiracy shit out of my threads, start you OWN...it's not fair that you can just come in and hijack every ones thread as you wish.....and if the Mods here keep allowing you to HIJACK every ones threads with your shit....then shame on them...

I posted that picture as a salute to a Vet....Not for you to degrade it by posting your bullshit..

Thanks...see you in la la land...

Shame on you Mods...I posted this in another place last night, and I come on this morning and it was moved into conspiracy theories.....If I wanted to post it there.........I WOULD OF....

the popular mechanics article is a propaganda piece of yellow journalism by the Hearst owned magazine done by people of far less expertise than those in the truth movement and patriotsquestion 911 .given the positions ranks and real life experience their expert opinions and analysis far more credible .it is also a propaganda ploy to try and connect Rosie o and make them Rosie's theory's instead of patriotsquestion-question 911 theory's. anyone who actually reads the nist report and fema report would also know the popular mechanics story is not even consistent with their reports even tho often referenced

yellow journalism

Inflammatory, irresponsible reporting by newspapers. The phrase arose during the 1890s, when some American newspapers, particularly those run by William Randolph Hearst, worked to incite hatred of Spain, thereby contributing to the start of the Spanish-American War. Newspapers that practice yellow journalism are called yellow press

Yet when one googles engineers names they can find those that support the Government theory and can not find any of those you claim do not. I wonder why?

Yet when one googles engineers names they can find those that support the Government theory and can not find any of those you claim do not. I wonder why?

you keep making that ridiculous conspiracy claim but it is simple untrue i can find them at multiple sources and sites I will put to you again do you really think a site with such high ranking military government and Intel could remain up for years and be cited on national radio and television and be a fraud...how stupid are you anyway

you keep making that ridiculous conspiracy claim but it is simple untrue i can find them at multiple sources and sites I will put to you again do you really think a site with such high ranking military government and Intel could remain up for years and be cited on national radio and television and be a fraud...how stupid are you anyway

1nitwit002.jpg

Now how did I know you would come back with that response..
If you DID acknowledge PM as a reputable site then you couldn't live in your conspiracy WORLD, could you...

Next time I post something...Keep your damn conspiracy shit out of my threads, start you OWN...it's not fair that you can just come in and hijack every ones thread as you wish.....and if the Mods here keep allowing you to HIJACK every ones threads with your shit....then shame on them...

I posted that picture as a salute to a Vet....Not for you to degrade it by posting your bullshit..

Thanks...see you in la la land...

Shame on you Mods...I posted this in another place last night, and I come on this morning and it was moved into conspiracy theories.....If I wanted to post it there.........I WOULD OF....

pm is not a reputable magazine it is a hearst owned propaganda tool and compared to the experience and expertise of the patriots i have posted and their studies and analysis it is grade school level...sorry you cant handle the truth..but this is how it works you post yer shit ass little picture to mock the veterans for 911 truth ,patriots question 911 and the family members of the victims and first responders...and then i come in to defend these true Americans and patriots...deal with it..if you just want to hear your own inane opinions repeated back to you watch fox and read pm

pm is not a reputable magazine it is a Hearst owned propaganda tool and compared to the experience and expertise of the patriots i have posted and their studies and analysis it is grade school level...sorry you cant handle the truth..but this is how it works you post yer shit ass little picture to mock the veterans for 911 truth ,patriots question 911 and the family members of the victims and first responders...and then i come in to defend these true Americans and patriots...deal with it..if you just want to hear your own inane opinions repeated back to you watch fox and read pm

Fuck you....you worthless piece of shit thread hijacker..You haven't made one bit of sense, and when other people try and show you other theories you just ignore them.......
yet you are allowed to hijack every ones thread as you wish...
.ban my ass I don't give a shit if this is who you let run you board...:cuckoo:

1nitwit002.jpg

I DONT MAKE SENSE threat hijacker ? wtf ? and what the hells a boad ?

good try....you are showing yourself as the nut that you are..

Here's what I DID say....
Fuck you....you worthless piece of shit thread hijacker..
.ban my ass I don't give a shit if this is who you let run you board...

anyone who believe eots from now on ........... is a fool.........

And I mean it...ban me for cussing with this idiot, I dont care...But you let them come into other people threads and HIJACK then at will........Pathetic..

ya uh-huh sure i am

<PressForTruth>The latest version of 9/11 Press for Truth is available at Google Video. This is the full one-hour and twenty-four minute uncut version which recently ...
www.mediachannel.org/PressForTruth2.htm - 5k -

Veterans for 911 Truth, Operation Vigilant TruthVeterans for 911 Truth, Operation Vigilant Truth is a nonpartisan thoughtful organization that seeks to broaden the public debate by providing information, ...
www.v911t.org/ - 191k -

Citizens for a New 9/11 Investigation9/11 First Responder: Member of FEMA Task Force NY-1 and retired NYPD detective. ... Searching For Truth and Justice 9/11 Family Members Speak Out ...
www.911hartford.org/ - 25k -

good try....you are showing yourself as the nut that you are..

Here's what I DID say....

anyone who believe eots from now on ........... is a fool.........

And I mean it...ban me for cussing with this idiot, I dont care...But you let them come into other people threads and HIJACK then at will........Pathetic..
sorry liar but here is you original post... nice try

Originally Posted by Stephanie
Fuck you....you worthless peice of shit threat hijaker..You haven't made one bit of sense, yet you are allowed to hijack every ones thread as you wish...
.ban my ass I don't give a shit if this is who you let run you boad...

sorry liar but here is you original post... nice try

Originally Posted by Stephanie
Fuck you....you worthless peice of shit threat hijaker..You haven't made one bit of sense, yet you are allowed to hijack every ones thread as you wish...
.ban my ass I don't give a shit if this is who you let run you boad...

I don't care...It seems you have the run of this board...so have at it...You are allowed to take over every ones threads as you wish, if someone should say something about it, it means a no matter..as boring as you can be........Have at it...

:clap2: :bowdown::lol: :rolleyes:

I don't care...It seems you have the run of this board...so have at it...You are allowed to take over every ones threads as you wish, if someone should say something about it, it means a no matter..as boring as you can be........Have at it...

:clap2: :bowdown::lol: :rolleyes:

so in other words you could care less about what patriots , victims families and first responders thoughts and concerns are on 911 are...because it does not fit with your perceived reality...nice

so in other words you could care less about what patriots , victims families and first responders thoughts and concerns are on 911 are...because it does not fit with your perceived reality...nice

Carry on...

:shock: :eusa_whistle: :cool::clap2: :bowdown:

No. You started out on this thread by posting a list of architects and other presumed experts as proof of your theory. When that list proved to be phony and you were called on to support it, you were completely non responsive but followed with more and more and more links from conspiracy theory sites ad nauseum, with not one--repeat not ONE credible, verifiable source but all taken from conspiracy theory sites and/or anti-Bush or whatever academics or religionists with no expertise whatsoever on the subject.

All I have asked is that you produce a verifiable two or three sources who are verifiable credentialed licensed architects or structural engineers who will back up the claims of all those others you are attempting to pass off as credible sources. You no doubt are bright enough to acknowledge that if no such experts exist and the theorists are using phony sources, quotations taken out of context, and made up 'facts' to support the conspiracy theory, then the conspiracy theory most likely really sucks. Yes?

No. You started out on this thread by posting a list of architects and other presumed experts as proof of your theory. When that list proved to be phony and you were called on to support it, you were completely non responsive but followed with more and more and more links from conspiracy theory sites ad nauseum, with not one--repeat not ONE credible, verifiable source but all taken from conspiracy theory sites and/or anti-Bush or whatever academics or religionists with no expertise whatsoever on the subject.

All I have asked is that you produce a verifiable two or three sources who are verifiable credentialed licensed architects or structural engineers who will back up the claims of all those others you are attempting to pass off as credible sources. You no doubt are bright enough to acknowledge that if no such experts exist and the theorists are using phony sources, quotations taken out of context, and made up 'facts' to support the conspiracy theory, then the conspiracy theory most likely really sucks. Yes?

you are a complete idiot unless i could find a debunking site that somehow says it was a controlled demolition you will call it a conspiracy site ...what a idiot.. so lets be clear here you believe the patriots for 911 site is a fraud and the people on it not real even tho it has been up for years and cited on national mainstream broadcast... if so you ethier a idiot or a liar

Former Dallas Cowboys Super-Bowl winner and five time Pro Bowler Mark Stepnoski said in a radio interview yesterday that anybody who still believes the official story of 9/11 is either incredibly naive or in complete denial, as he revealed how he considered the event to be a possible false flag operation on the very day it happened.

Stepnoski went public in an interview with the Pennsylvania based Erie-Times newspaper on Sunday , but during an interview on The Alex Jones Show he went further and revealed that his questions about 9/11 began on the very day of the attacks.

"I just remember at the time thinking to myself - is this really a terrorist attack on us by a foreign nation or is this a false flag operation being conducted by our government," said Stepnoski, adding that he had carefully studied the Kennedy assassination, Watergate, and the Oklahoma City bombing, which led him to immediately doubt the official story.

"I noticed there were a lot of parallels between 9/11 and that event (Oklahoma City bombing), bombs being found in the building, scientists coming out and saying that an ammonium nitrate bomb could never cause that much damage," said the former NFL star.

"Studying that time period, the Vietnam war, Watergate, all these things that signified cover-up by the government - as time moves on you become more and more aware as a citizen that secrecy is the rule of the day with our government and any time anything revelatory comes to light regarding nefarious activities of our government it's immediately discredited and hushed up," said Stepnoski, praising the role of the alternative media for providing true sources of information that can't be sanitized.

Stepnoski said there were too many instances of foreknowledge regarding 9/11 to be discounted, citing how public officials got warnings not to fly on the eve of the attacks.

"When you think about the similarities to the Oklahoma City bombing, that day the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearm agents who were employed in that building didn't show up for work - the same way that John Ashcroft got a tip not to fly commercially before 11, the same way Willie Brown got a tip not to fly beforehand," said Stepnoski.

"When you listen to the transcripts of the air traffic controllers on the day of 9/11, the first words out of their mouth was 'is this live or is this an exercise'" said Stepnoski, referring to the multiple exercises that were taking place that dovetailed 9/11 on that very morning.

"Once people become familiar with the protocol that exists, it's readily apparent that the protocol was broken on that day and the events that happened on that day, the way they transpired, that is not commonplace," said Stepnoski, citing NORAD's lack of response in intercepting the errant aircraft.

"It just goes without saying - it was an anomaly, things were purposefully altered that day," he said.

END GAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement has arrived! Click here to subscribe and watch online in high quality and download versions.

The former Super Bowl champion then discussed the geopolitical maneuverings that preceded 9/11 and gave the Neo-Cons the pretext to launch the attack.

"Our military is now used basically as an instrument to secure and protect oil supplies because that is the lifeblood of our economy," said Stepnoski, adding, "Sixty per cent of the recoverable oil in the world is in the middle east - it's in a piece of land roughly the size of Texas, and that's why I believe Dick Cheney, even though he was subpoenaed several times, he would not release the records from his energy task force in 2001 because that's exactly what was discussed in that meeting."

Stepnoski discussed what he termed the "threshold concept," where people arrive at a point where they had gathered enough information to make the leap beyond the parameters of thinking that have been set for them by the consensus.

"When you look at the information that's out there and the credibility of the sources - anybody now who still believes the official story of 9/11 is either incredibly naive or is exhibiting complete and total denial," said Stepnoski.

Forum List

Back