Trump Read Trump's Plan

Where do I read Trump's plan?

• I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is where you read Trump's plan. Explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the fuck do you think I mean, dumb ass? Your intentions are irrelevant....that much you got right.

Let me explain myself.

Federal revenues - Federal expenditures = surplus/deficit

deficit + deficit+ deficit - surplus - surplus = national debt

Regan Conservatives ignore that mathematical reality. As a real conservative I don't ignore that simple formula.

You have to increase revenues, decrease spending and improve the economy. You have to do all three. That's how Bill Clinton dealt with it.

You don't have the slightest clue and I m not in the mood to start from the beginning. When you have interest attached to every dollar created (from nothing) even if you paid back ALL the debt, you would still have the interest to pay.

Well. Since you are smarter than me then we probably can't have a discussion. Just tell me if you prefer Bill Clinton's results or Ronald Reagan's result.

Doesn't make one bit of difference which puppet is the face of the franchise that is USA.INC, the banking oligarchs call all the shots and the CEOs do as they are told or they end up like Kennedy. Get a fucking clue and wake the fuck up, Dorothy...you are not in Kansas any more.

Seriously, I am getting TIRED of repeating myself about this debt slavery system, this ancient Babylonian system of pledging one's labor that is taxed in exchange for something of value. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You are a fucking debt slave with an ever decreasing value. You are chattel...a resource and nothing more. Get it now??????

I totally get it.

What the fuck do you think I mean, dumb ass? Your intentions are irrelevant....that much you got right.

Let me explain myself.

Federal revenues - Federal expenditures = surplus/deficit

deficit + deficit+ deficit - surplus - surplus = national debt

Regan Conservatives ignore that mathematical reality. As a real conservative I don't ignore that simple formula.

You have to increase revenues, decrease spending and improve the economy. You have to do all three. That's how Bill Clinton dealt with it.

You don't have the slightest clue and I m not in the mood to start from the beginning. When you have interest attached to every dollar created (from nothing) even if you paid back ALL the debt, you would still have the interest to pay.

Well. Since you are smarter than me then we probably can't have a discussion. Just tell me if you prefer Bill Clinton's results or Ronald Reagan's result.

Doesn't make one bit of difference which puppet is the face of the franchise that is USA.INC, the banking oligarchs call all the shots and the CEOs do as they are told or they end up like Kennedy. Get a fucking clue and wake the fuck up, Dorothy...you are not in Kansas any more.

Seriously, I am getting TIRED of repeating myself about this debt slavery system, this ancient Babylonian system of pledging one's labor that is taxed in exchange for something of value. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You are a fucking debt slave with an ever decreasing value. You are chattel...a resource and nothing more. Get it now??????

You don't have a preference. I prefer the results that took place under Clinton's presidency. I get it.

I think Trump's plan is a secret, and the parts that are known he occasionally refutes and goes back on in order to confuse the enemy, be it the USA or ISIS.

hard to believe that you don't know how to SEARCH . As a courtesy , here is some policy and if that's not good enough just do some searching Vasu . Link bad , let me try again Vasu .
----------------------------------- try again --- DONALD J. TRUMP POLICIES ---

I read all of that. Somebody told me that Trump's plan address the national debt and deficit spending.

It has to do with creating jobs, changing the tax code and tackling the bad trade deals.

It is in there, just not a quick link to it.

hard to believe that you don't know how to SEARCH . As a courtesy , here is some policy and if that's not good enough just do some searching Vasu . Link bad , let me try again Vasu .

I read all of that. Somebody told me that Trump's plan address the national debt and deficit spending.

It has to do with creating jobs, changing the tax code and tackling the bad trade deals.

Trump is more like Reagan than any other modern president. The national debt isn't a priority to Trump. What has made Trump famous? What did you know about Trump 10 years ago? He was the most skilled man at borrowing money on the planet. There is a reason that he doesn't address the national debt in his plan. It isn't a part of his plan at all. Hillary plans to raise taxes to minimize the growth of the debt. I doubt she will be able to do it. Obama wasn't able to do it. She does at least understand that the national debt is a concern. Trump couldn't care less. His supporters couldn't care less either as long as their taxes are low. That's why his plan doesn't address the national debt. He doesn't care and his supporters do not care either.

Trump is more like Reagan than any other modern president. The national debt isn't a priority to Trump. What has made Trump famous? What did you know about Trump 10 years ago? He was the most skilled man at borrowing money on the planet. There is a reason that he doesn't address the national debt in his plan. It isn't a part of his plan at all. Hillary plans to raise taxes to minimize the growth of the debt. I doubt she will be able to do it. Obama wasn't able to do it. She does at least understand that the national debt is a concern. Trump couldn't care less. His supporters couldn't care less either as long as their taxes are low. That's why his plan doesn't address the national debt. He doesn't care and his supporters do not care either.
-------------------------------------------- hey VASU !! -------- I only know a lot about MY personal small time finances these last 65 years or so once I became aware of small change and coinage and then dollars and cents as I grew older . As far as the National debt goes though the Nat debt has never caused me any personal trouble . Anyway , I was talking to a guy today and he is a small time guy like me and he kept making the point that the debt will Never be paid off and that it will only be MANAGED as it has been managed for the last many years . Anyway , whats the problem with the NAT Debt if it is managed successfully like it has been managed for many years Vasu ??

Last edited:

-------------------------------------------- hey VASU !! -------- I only know a lot about MY personal small time finances these last 65 years or so once I became aware of small change and coinage and then dollars and cents as I grew older . As far as the National debt goes though the Nat debt has never caused me any personal trouble . Anyway , I was talking to a guy today and he is a small time guy like me and he kept making the point that the debt will Never be paid off and that it will only be MANGED as it has been managed for the last many years . Anyway , whats the problem with the NAT Debt if it is managed successfully like it has been managed for many years Vasu ??

Nothing. The Federal Reserve was designed to be somewhat self regulating but I'd like to give it a little nudge in the responsible direction like Bill Clinton did back in the 90's. Obama wasn't able to get the tax increases he wanted. That's why the debt grew at a higher rate under his term. The national debt went bananas under Reagan. I don't want to see anything like that again. Trump reminds me a lot of Reagan than any other president. You are right. The national debt probably won't be paid off but it will continue to be managed. My point is that Trump doesn't address the national debt at all in his platform. Do you disagree?

-------------------------------------------- hey VASU !! -------- I only know a lot about MY personal small time finances these last 65 years or so once I became aware of small change and coinage and then dollars and cents as I grew older . As far as the National debt goes though the Nat debt has never caused me any personal trouble . Anyway , I was talking to a guy today and he is a small time guy like me and he kept making the point that the debt will Never be paid off and that it will only be MANAGED as it has been managed for the last many years . Anyway , whats the problem with the NAT Debt if it is managed successfully like it has been managed for many years Vasu ??

Someone called me an idiot for not understanding Trump's position on the national debt. That person said, "You are an idiot. Read Trump's plan." I don't even remember who it was now.

-------------------------------------------- hey VASU !! -------- I only know a lot about MY personal small time finances these last 65 years or so once I became aware of small change and coinage and then dollars and cents as I grew older . As far as the National debt goes though the Nat debt has never caused me any personal trouble . Anyway , I was talking to a guy today and he is a small time guy like me and he kept making the point that the debt will Never be paid off and that it will only be MANGED as it has been managed for the last many years . Anyway , whats the problem with the NAT Debt if it is managed successfully like it has been managed for many years Vasu ??

Nothing. The Federal Reserve was designed to be somewhat self regulating but I'd like to give it a little nudge in the responsible direction like Bill Clinton did back in the 90's. Obama wasn't able to get the tax increases he wanted. That's why the debt grew at a higher rate under his term. The national debt went bananas under Reagan. You are right it probably won't be paid off but it will continue to be managed. My point is that Trump doesn't address the national debt at all in his platform. Do you disagree?
----------------------------------------------------------------- I don't remember him addressing the situation and if he has some kinda policy written down about it my eyes would turn glassy as I quickly skimmed through his words about the Nat Debt Vasu .

Nothing. The Federal Reserve was designed to be somewhat self regulating but I'd like to give it a little nudge in the responsible direction like Bill Clinton did back in the 90's. Obama wasn't able to get the tax increases he wanted. That's why the debt grew at a higher rate under his term. The national debt went bananas under Reagan. You are right it probably won't be paid off but it will continue to be managed. My point is that Trump doesn't address the national debt at all in his platform. Do you disagree?
----------------------------------------------------------------- I don't remember him addressing the situation and if he has some kinda policy written down about it my eyes would turn glassy as I quickly skimmed through his words about the Nat Debt Vasu .

He mentions how much the debt has increased under Obama during the debates and during rallies but he has no official position. I personally believe if Trump wins he is going to go on a massive spending spree. That's just my prediction.

He mentions how much the debt has increased under Obama during the debates and during rallies but he has no official position. I personally believe if Trump wins he is going to go on a massive spending spree. That's just my prediction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ you might be correct . Money needs to be spent to rebuild the military with a 300 and some ship killer navy . Plus buy more small arms and explosives , nukes , submarines , tanks , grenades and other killing equipment for USA military , yada , yada , sharp fighting knives plus much , much more . And my suggestions costs money Vasu !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ you might be correct . Money needs to be spent to rebuild the military with a 300 and some ship killer navy . Plus buy more small arms and explosives , nukes , submarines , tanks , grenades and other killing equipment for USA military , yada , yada , sharp fighting knives plus much , much more . And my suggestions costs money Vasu !!

Yep but I am a fiscal conservative that owns more than one calculator. I say eliminate social security, eliminate medicaid, eliminate medicare, eliminate the department of education, cut the military in half, raise the highest tax rates up to 75% and raise the lowest tax rates up to 20%.

I'm with you on some , certainly not military though .

We are the only country that spends so much on military. I don't understand the necessity. Can we find a cheaper way to defend our country? After all our greatest weapons of defense are the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean and those are free.

I think it is funny that fiscal conservatives bash the Affordable Care Act. It has done wonders to reduce government spending on medical services for state governments and the federal government. That's why everybody hates it so much. They are having to pay more and the government is paying less. Sometimes I wonder why I am a Republican. It seems like being a Republican requires me to be bad at math.

I think it is funny that fiscal conservatives bash the Affordable Care Act. It has done wonders to reduce government spending on medical services for state governments and the federal government. That's why everybody hates it so much. They are having to pay more and the government is paying less. Sometimes I wonder why I am a Republican. It seems like being a Republican requires me to be bad at math.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- concerning Obamacare , my only problem with it is that people , Americans are mandated to buy insurance whether they want mrobama care substandard medical services . Third world doctors with nurse practitioners and doctors assistants that Americans MUST pay for . Actually I think its funny and an example of how low the USA is going in the future . The MANDATE is SLAVERY Vasu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- concerning Obamacare , my only problem with it is that people , Americans are mandated to buy insurance whether they want mrobama care substandard medical services . Third world doctors with nurse practitioners and doctors assistants that Americans MUST pay for . Actually I think its funny and an example of how low the USA is going in the future . The MANDATE is SLAVERY Vasu.

The Supreme Court called it a tax. I imagine taxation is a little bit like slavery. That doesn't mean that the country can operate with zero taxation.

Forum List

Back