Read this incredibly prophetic statement from Thomas Jefferson in 1785

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This ought to send chills down your spine considering how perfectly Jefferson has described the disastrous state of our Media and the ignorant masses who accept lies for truth. This was written over 230 years ago:

"The most effectual engines for [pacifying a nation] are the public papers... [A despotic] government always [keeps] a kind of standing army of newswriters who, without any regard to truth or to what should be like truth, [invent] and put into the papers whatever might serve the ministers. This suffices with the mass of the people who have no means of distinguishing the false from the true paragraphs of a newspaper." --Thomas Jefferson to G. K. van Hogendorp, Oct. 13, 1785. (*) ME 5:181, Papers 8:632

Edward Snowden outed much of the illegal activity of the NSA, a person to be celebrated for putting the American people above all else.

Trump's response?

“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?” Trump said, Politico reported.

In other words, execute him, Mr. Trump implied."

So 'the media' is corrupt and needs to go, but someone that steps outside the system and pulls back the curtain is even worse and should be executed.

“When there's a person, there's a problem. When there's no person, there's no problem."
- Josef Stalin -

Edward Snowden outed much of the illegal activity of the NSA, a person to be celebrated for putting the American people above all else.

Trump's response?

“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?” Trump said, Politico reported.

So 'the media' is corrupt and needs to go, but someone that steps outside the system and pulls back the curtain is even worse and should be executed.

“When there's a person, there's a problem. When there's no person, there's no problem."
- Josef Stalin -
What was obamas response or Hillary's response you miserable hypocritical fucking loser?

This ought to send chills down your spine considering how perfectly Jefferson has described the disastrous state of our Media and the ignorant masses who accept lies for truth. This was written over 230 years ago:

"The most effectual engines for [pacifying a nation] are the public papers... [A despotic] government always [keeps] a kind of standing army of newswriters who, without any regard to truth or to what should be like truth, [invent] and put into the papers whatever might serve the ministers. This suffices with the mass of the people who have no means of distinguishing the false from the true paragraphs of a newspaper." --Thomas Jefferson to G. K. van Hogendorp, Oct. 13, 1785. (*) ME 5:181, Papers 8:632

Amazing, Jefferson traveled in time and read one of the Murdoch Papers.

Wikileaks ring a bell? It is the underground effort (blogs and wikileaks, Brieibart News and other seditious efforts by disaffected and dishonest dirt bags who have created the schism within the Republican Party, and the anti government lunatics whose senseless rhetoric dominates the Internet.

Wikileaks ring a bell? It is the underground effort (blogs and wikileaks, Brieibart News and other seditious efforts by disaffected and dishonest dirt bags who have created the schism within the Republican Party, and the anti government lunatics whose senseless rhetoric dominates the Internet.
So tell us, you fucking loser, which information that came out is untrue?

Cause all your fucking kuuunt has done is attack the messenger.

Oh, just so happens that is what you are doing.

Just note that she has not denied any of it.

Fucking parrot

Trump's response?

- Josef Stalin -

I'd seriously reconsider voting for Clinton if she vowed to pardon Snowden. Of course, she hasn't. I'm not holding my breath.

You can see why today's liberal fanatics denigrate the Framers as "old-fashioned", "out of date" etc. It's because they can't reply to what they actually said. Those guys have had modern liberal pegged before they were even born.

Goes to show that the ideas of the Framers are just as relevant today as they were in the 1700s. Modern liberals can't refute them... because they are as right today as they were back then.

Amazing, Jefferson traveled in time and read one of the Murdoch Papers.

Nope, Carlos Slims.

Have you noticed that when the more extreme of the liberal fanatics attack groups that point out the truth such as WikiLeaks, Breitbart etc., they can never address what those groups actually said? They can't seem to point out anything in the reports that's false. All they can do is call names, attack their character, and try to insult them.

It's the most consistent thing about these liberal fanatics: All hysterical screeching, no facts or evidence.

Have you noticed that when the more extreme of the liberal fanatics attack groups that point out the truth such as WikiLeaks, Breitbart etc., they can never address what those groups actually said? They can't seem to point out anything in the reports that's false. All they can do is call names, attack their character, and try to insult them.

It's the most consistent thing about these liberal fanatics: All hysterical screeching, no facts or evidence.

The evidence in the matters of which I wrote is self evident, that you defend such sources tells the reader more about you than anything on the issues facing our nation today and well into the future.

Forum List

Back