Read it and Weep Muslims

Read the following link all you of the "religion of peace". This should serve to settle ancient and modern day disputes.

BREAKING: Major Biblical Discovery Rocking the Globe: Islam Livid!
I think it is funny that religious people take the side of archeologists when it shows their bible in a positive light. Yet refute the same archeologists when they prove the majority of the biblical stories are false. Pick and choose like they do with the bible.

I find it equally funny when a God hater refutes historical discovery.

Read the following link all you of the "religion of peace". This should serve to settle ancient and modern day disputes.

I think it is funny that religious people take the side of archeologists when it shows their bible in a positive light. Yet refute the same archeologists when they prove the majority of the biblical stories are false. Pick and choose like they do with the bible.

I did not refute anything, your God has been said to have done everything despicable that you would call evil. Yet you still follow him because some ancient guy wrote a story that said he he made you. Yet you don't believe anything that might cast your faith in doubt that uses a scientific method. It is easy to be deceived with your system.

I did not refute anything, your God has been said to have done everything despicable that you would call evil. Yet you still follow him because some ancient guy wrote a story that said he he made you. Yet you don't believe anything that might cast your faith in doubt that uses a scientific method. It is easy to be deceived with your system.

Well, that's your problem isn't it. This thread is about an archeology discovery, not a God hate thread. Go spout your hate at someone else.

Forum List

Back