Read if you can handle the truth

my problem with liberalism, is it goes too far. Yeah, i know the problem isnt only for liberals :eusa_angel: . But i think liberalism is TOO touchy feely. Meaning, it needs to use more common sense, and less feelings.

Feelings are dangerous, when over used.

Now are conservatives free from critique, or course not, and its really not fair to single one or the other out.

I cant be fair if i pretend conservatism is perfect, and not in need of improvement, and liberalism, is the spawn of satan lol.

lets be a bit fair here :)

bp, what is a troll again?. and why should he be banned, when does free speech turn into abuse?, and where do you draw the line. Were friends bp, so let me have it lol. Besides, i did try to be fair here.

Troll. Keep it up and I 'll be seeing what I can do to get you banned from the board.

The world has trended towards liberalism al through history.

It becaomes more and more liberal every decade.

What was one concidered too liberal for society is now moderate and the trend will continue.

I think society is too liberal, because we have no boundaries for anything. But france, germany and canada are becoming more conservative, look at who they elected president.

The world has trended towards liberalism al through history.

It becaomes more and more liberal every decade.

What was one concidered too liberal for society is now moderate and the trend will continue.

It is like the stock market it goes up and then down but the long trend is up.

A good friend of mine said it like this.

Liberalism is a ship sailing on the open sea sails full and cruising.

Conservitism is the anchor and can be deployed when the ship needs to stop.

Thats Immy I love that one.

oh, im sorry :). Well I meant no disrespect anyways. Were friends, so I feel i can be blunt with you lol :cool: .

Nah, Lieberalism and I go back aways, from another board. He's like that kooky uncle nobody wants to talk about. LOL.

Truth is, I may not like they way he posts, but I've got a soft spot for him.

Feelings blind us from reality, they make us bury our heads in the sand, and I think sadly, that liberals in general, turn to feelings, which can and usually do lead to irrational and bad decisions, and It seems that conservations want to use logic and reason, to make decisions.

Feelings blind us from reality, they make us bury our heads in the sand, and I think sadly, that liberals in general, turn to feelings, which can and usually do lead to irrational and bad decisions, and It seems that conservations want to use logic and reason, to make decisions.

indeed, tell me about LOGIC and REASON again...
1101861222_400.jpg

better yet... why dont you tell me how the last 6 years of "mushroom cloud WMD" right after 9/11 used to whip up frenzy and launch a war in Iraq was LOGICAL and REASONABLE.

fact: this United States was not the product of conservatism.

Forum List

Back