'Reaching Out' to Hispanics

Keep laughing about "oppressed whites", btw.

The more you laugh at us, the more we start to understand that our race is marked for death.

Democrats should reach out to all races simultaneously by ended their racist position that minorities are too stupid to compete with white people and eliminating the favorable treatment for minority owned businesses when competing for government contracts, as well as favorable treatment for minorities when applying and testing for government jobs. That would be giving everyone something and end the anti-white institutionalized racism. It's amazing how Democrats are so racist they can be racist against everyone at once.

DUMBEST fucking post of all time.

EVERY demographic in America is clearly visible in the Democratic Party in sizable numbers .. including white people.

Let me repeat that ..

EVERY demographic in America is clearly visible in the Democratic Party in sizable numbers .. including white people.

But somehow in the moron mind .. that means they're racist.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell you what .. don't reach out to hispanics or anybody else. Stand your ground and fuck everybody else who isn't white.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I just heard it again.

Republicans must "reach out" to Hispanics.

I'm sorry.

Why have I never heard that Democrats should "reach out" to whites?

What does it mean to "reach out", anyway? Promise something specific for that racial group?

WTF?

If something specific were promised to WHITES, all fucking hell would break loose.

crybaby.jpg

BOO HOO!
I'm an oppressed white person!

Assuming that baby boy is an infant today, he will by the time he is 40 be a minority in America.

Will there be affirmative action for him?

Will HE get to be president?

Will he be able to join a group that advocates for his race?

Will he get into college, or will it be a set-aside for Hispanics?

Who will protect him from criminal attacks by blacks... will there be a prosecutor to charge the attackers with a "hate crime", or will it just go unnoticed?

Will the media even report on it, or will the white race be like the tree that falls in the forest, with nobody to hear it fall or even remark on its death?

Will he be able to own a firearm, or will Obama take it away so as to render him helpless against Black Panthers?

Will he have a standard of living that matches that of his parents... or is WORSE thanks to 50 million illegal Hispanics taking over his country?

I think whites should be asking these questions about their children.

Assuming they haven't just decided to self-genocide by adopting Arnold and Willis.

They aren't just adopting Arnold and Willis .. they're HAVING THEM.

Interracial marriage: more than double the rate in the 1980s

As America becomes more diverse, interethnic and interracial marriage has become much more common, according to a Pew report released Friday.
Interracial marriage: more than double the rate in the 1980s - CSMonitor.com

New Obama's are popping up everywhere. :eek: :afro:

Mixed Race: America's Fastest Growing Population
Mixed Race - America's Fastest Growing Population - Marie Claire

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE :scared1:

THE MIXED RACE BABIES ARE COMING

:blowup:

:lol:

What does it mean to "reach out", anyway? Promise something specific for that racial group?

Well, for one thing, it means to start acting as though you considered that specific racial group to be the equivalent of your own racial group. You know - racial tolerance?

One would think that those Republicans who, like yourself, are racists, would consider doing something like this out of purely self interest. In southern California, which has a heavy Hispanic population, you folks are not very popular come election time.

What happens in 20, 30 years when whites are in the minority? Will they be afforded affirmative action privileges or will whatever minority is in the majority be classified as the historical minority and continue to receive affirmative action privileges?

I guess we'll find out in 20 - 30 years.

Perhaps you guys should think about that in your treatment of others.

So sorry that your sense of entitlement is threatened.

Well, for one thing, it means to start acting as though you considered that specific racial group to be the equivalent of your own racial group.
What true liberal, George here admits he is just acting as though he considers other racial groups his equivalent.

A bullshit T.V. sitcom family is the best bullshit example you can come up with to support your bullshit thesis that MANY white people want to parent black people?

:lol:

Yes, as a matter of fact. TV has a profound influence on how people think and act.

I can't tell you how many times I see a white couple decide to be "big-hearted" and adopt kids from Africa, China, etc. Have you ever seen a black couple adopt a poor white child?

Sure ..

THEJERKsmall2.jpg

STUPID

Democrats should reach out to all races simultaneously by ended their racist position that minorities are too stupid to compete with white people and eliminating the favorable treatment for minority owned businesses when competing for government contracts, as well as favorable treatment for minorities when applying and testing for government jobs. That would be giving everyone something and end the anti-white institutionalized racism. It's amazing how Democrats are so racist they can be racist against everyone at once.

Let me repeat that ..

But somehow in the moron mind .. that means they're racist.

Tell you what .. don't reach out to hispanics or anybody else. Stand your ground and fuck everybody else who isn't white.

I notice you were unable to counter any of my points. Of course there are people of every demographic in the Democrat Party, I never said that stupidity was limited to any specific races did I?

What happens in 20, 30 years when whites are in the minority? Will they be afforded affirmative action privileges or will whatever minority is in the majority be classified as the historical minority and continue to receive affirmative action privileges?

I guess we'll find out in 20 - 30 years.

Perhaps you guys should think about that in your treatment of others.

So sorry that your sense of entitlement is threatened.

Perhaps generalizations should not be in order as in classification terms for an ideology. Sorry to disappoint you, BAC. I recently had a very good friend, african american, who was terminated by three caucasians, in a federal govt agency. Fortunately, I had the means to help her. I did it because she was a very good friend and the harassment, hostility created within the federal agency was appalling.

Actually, it's one of most honest posts I've seen in this thread. The political left absolutely looks down on minorities, as Eagle presented excellent examples of. Despite the abolition of slavery and the passage of the Civil Rights Act, that hasn't stopped the "liberal" elite from keeping non-whites at the bottom of the socio-economic totem pole, living in poverty and drug infested ghettos and poor educational opportunities, at the hand of government dependency. Today many blacks are still slaves in this country, they're just not legally owned any longer. Their new masters are political poverty pimps. It's really quite disgusting.

Actually, it's one of most honest posts I've seen in this thread. The political left absolutely looks down on minorities, as Eagle presented excellent examples of. Despite the abolition of slavery and the passage of the Civil Rights Act, that hasn't stopped the "liberal" elite from keeping non-whites at the bottom of the socio-economic totem pole, living in poverty and drug infested ghettos and poor educational opportunities, at the hand of government dependency. Today many blacks are still slaves in this country, they're just not legally owned any longer. Their new masters are political poverty pimps. It's really quite disgusting.

That's why I'd vote Democrat if I hated black people. The programs and policies enacted by Democrats under the guise of helping blacks have caused enormous harm to their communities and culture. It's like a list of what to do if you want to destroy a people. Their family life, unity, and values a hundred years ago was enviable, today it is pitiable.

Forum List

Back