'Reaching Out' to Hispanics

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I just heard it again.

Republicans must "reach out" to Hispanics.

I'm sorry.

Why have I never heard that Democrats should "reach out" to whites?

What does it mean to "reach out", anyway? Promise something specific for that racial group?

WTF?

If something specific were promised to WHITES, all fucking hell would break loose.

I just heard it again.

I'm sorry.

What does it mean to "reach out", anyway? Promise something specific for that racial group?

WTF?

If something specific were promised to WHITES, all fucking hell would break loose.

Demographics.
It's no good-will 'reach out', it is necessary although I don't really care who or who not reaches out to Hispanics in political party scene.
In some decades Hispanics will run the show anyway if you can believe projections for non-Hispanic white birth rates and immigration projections.

What lefties and many Hispanics mean by "reaching out to Hispanics" is AMNESTY for all illegal aliens.

POLITICAL LANGUAGE

"Comprehensive immigration reform" means: AMNESTY

"Misspoken" means: LIED

"Misplaced words" means: SEE ABOVE

"Missrepresented" means: SEE ABOVE

The thing that will shock most partisans is that Ronald Reagan gave the Hispanics health-care secretly right under their nose. It was President Ronald W. Reagan who signed the COBRA legislation in 1986 that included the emergency room treatment provision. Illegal immigrants are already eligible for emergency care through the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, signed by President Reagan in 1986. This emergency care is often paid for by Emergency Medicaid, private insurance if the patients have it, out-of-pocket, or it's written off as bad debt or charity care by the hospital.

Any patient who "comes to the emergency department" requesting "examination or treatment for a medical condition" must be provided with "an appropriate medical screening examination" to determine if he is suffering from an "emergency medical condition". If he is, then the hospital is obligated to either provide him with treatment until he is stable or to transfer him to another hospital in conformance with the statute's directives.

Uninsured illegal immigrants often turn to emergency rooms for care. In 2006, South Carolina hospitals treated 27,000 uninsured, non-citizens. Those visits resulted in $117 million in total charges, including $59 million in emergency room charges, according to the Hospital Association (the S.C. Hospital Association). Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC) is so outraged by the idea of illegal immigrants receiving medical treatment that he called President Obama a liar. But the fact is that South Carolina is already treating illegal immigrants at a hefty price.

All this from Republican Ronald Reagan who ranted against socialized medicine to get elected.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdLpem-AAs"]Ronald Reagan Speaks Out Against Socialized Medicine[/ame]

Last edited:
How soon some people forget. Juan McCain said we needed to "reach out" to Hispanics and look what happened to him.

I just heard it again.

I'm sorry.

WTF?

crybaby.jpg

BOO HOO!
I'm an oppressed white person!

Democrats should reach out to all races simultaneously by ended their racist position that minorities are too stupid to compete with white people and eliminating the favorable treatment for minority owned businesses when competing for government contracts, as well as favorable treatment for minorities when applying and testing for government jobs. That would be giving everyone something and end the anti-white institutionalized racism. It's amazing how Democrats are so racist they can be racist against everyone at once.

Last edited:
I just heard it again.

I'm sorry.

WTF?

crybaby.jpg

BOO HOO!

If I was on here advocating a return to institutionalized racism against blacks or other minorities and harassing anyone who opposed it, what would you say?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXdYrERzrWg&feature=related[/ame]

What happens in 20, 30 years when whites are in the minority? Will they be afforded affirmative action privileges or will whatever minority is in the majority be classified as the historical minority and continue to receive affirmative action privileges?

No politician should reach out to Hispanics, blacks or whites. All politicians should reach out to all AMERICANS.

A bullshit T.V. sitcom family is the best bullshit example you can come up with to support your bullshit thesis that MANY white people want to parent black people?

:lol:

Yes, as a matter of fact. TV has a profound influence on how people think and act.

I can't tell you how many times I see a white couple decide to be "big-hearted" and adopt kids from Africa, China, etc. Have you ever seen a black couple adopt a poor white child?

I just heard it again.

I'm sorry.

WTF?

crybaby.jpg

BOO HOO!

Assuming that baby boy is an infant today, he will by the time he is 40 be a minority in America.

Will there be affirmative action for him?

Will HE get to be president?

Will he be able to join a group that advocates for his race?

Will he get into college, or will it be a set-aside for Hispanics?

Who will protect him from criminal attacks by blacks... will there be a prosecutor to charge the attackers with a "hate crime", or will it just go unnoticed?

Will the media even report on it, or will the white race be like the tree that falls in the forest, with nobody to hear it fall or even remark on its death?

Will he be able to own a firearm, or will Obama take it away so as to render him helpless against Black Panthers?

Will he have a standard of living that matches that of his parents... or is WORSE thanks to 50 million illegal Hispanics taking over his country?

I think whites should be asking these questions about their children.

Assuming they haven't just decided to self-genocide by adopting Arnold and Willis.

Forum List

Back