Re; white house occupant isn’t worthy of respect.

RE; WHITE HOUSE OCCUPANT ISN’T WORTHY OF RESPECT.
White House occupant doesn't deserve respect | Reno Gazette-Journal | rgj.com

I beg to differ. He deserves all respect as President and for what he has done for this country in spite of the racist opposition whose priority is to make sure he fails.
What exactly is a Chicago Politician? Attacking and belittling people and company? I call it disagreeing.
You did not built the company all by your self. Consumers and government policies and working, federal, state and local help your business to succeed. No man is an island.
He has no denounces “Romney killed my wife?” If he denounce all negativity in the country he would never get anything done. How many time was he called a murderer just because he support a woman’s right to chose? And the 30 death threats the get daily.
He did release three birth certificate, but that would not good enough being a Black man. Then there were two newspaper announcements of his birth and still that is not enough.
Reid is his own man and if he said he has credible information, I believe him because he is a man of honesty and integrity. Unlike Romney.
Why did the officers not ask Gates for identification instead of jumping to conclusions that he being a Black man should not be in the neighborhood where he lives.
Unemployment is because of the 8 years of Bush spending and borrowing like a drunken sailor. Entitlement programs, food stamps and welfare for those who are not physically and emotionally to take care of themselves by working. Unemployment insurance is not an entitlement,
What happen to helping those in need that Jesus taught? And Mormon has the biggest welfare system in the world. Bishops Storehouses. And Romney don’t want to practice what his religion teach on all needy?
You are an ungrateful hater. Obama has done more in the four years he has been in office than any other president in history. I want go into them, but all you have to do is Google Obama’s accomplishments.

The opposition is policy not race......But you couldnt help yourself. Lying to Americans is what democrats do..........

i agree with you but id also like to add not seeing other ideas. and ive seen conservative peopel here apologize or see other views, but i contnie to see the left hate and say "if you dont agree with me you are wrong"

its not just lying they continue to be immature and cant handle a grown up conversation where other ideas are addressed.

He deserves all respect as President and for what he has done for this country in spite of the racist opposition whose priority is to make sure he fails.
It's exactly all the race baiting and small minded attempts to divide and conquer that robs this man of much of the respect he might otherwise deserve.

What exactly is a Chicago Politician?
Shit like voting in favor of a proposal to make it unlawful for a president to make "recess appointments" while congress is not technically in recess and then turning around and doing the very thing you outlawed in one of the few Senatorial votes you cast. See Also: Wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on "shovel ready jobs" and laughing with your jobs panel about how they weren't so shovel ready. THEN WHERE'S THE GODDAMNED MONEY CHUMP?!!!
You did not built the company all by your self.
Love how this quote has so morphed from what Obama actually said. Don't you ever get tired of having to think of ways to interpret this clown's words that they sound less damning?
He has no denounces “Romney killed my wife?” If he denounce all negativity in the country he would never get anything done. How many time was he called a murderer just because he support a woman’s right to chose? And the 30 death threats the get daily.
He's not gotten anything done in months aside from campaigning and searching the nation for any spare change he might have missed up to now. And what about all his bullshit about toning down the rhetoric? Again, don't you get tired of offering cover for all the doubling back on his own words?
He did release three birth certificate, but that would not good enough being a Black man. Then there were two newspaper announcements of his birth and still that is not enough.
It would seem that ignoring all those questions since at least 2004 didn't play so well for Obama. So much so that even his publisher got it wrong.
Reid is his own man and if he said he has credible information, I believe him because he is a man of honesty and integrity.
Must have been honesty and integrity that led Obama to claim Republicans were blocking a vote on his jobs bill while at the very moment he said it Reid was on the Senate floor rejecting a call by Mitch McConnell to bring the bill up for a vote.

And with that, I'm thoroughly bored.

Last edited:
Chicago slums

$Chicago slums.jpg

War on poverty has not worked.

President Obama thinks that Government is the answer and it is not working.
He has gotten us into a 5 trillion dollar additional hole.

We have to cut government back and start paying off our huge credit card of 16 trillion dollars.

The Dem's have not addressed this problem at all.
All they have offered is 1.2 trillion in cuts in 10 years.
We have to get serious about this problem and reelecting Dem's and President Obama is not the answer right now.

We need to face this huge problem right now and yes it is going to be painful. If we don't then we will go bankrupt and all of us will have even more and much more, harmful painful problems.There will be no future at all for our children or grandchildren.
Every single one of them will be paying 80 to 90 percent of their pay checks for taxes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back