RE: The LEFT

I love how I have so much knowledge and so many facts to back up the fact that the gop ruined america and someone called it general crap? u r a general crappy voter. you hate facts. they bore you. notice the media works on you and they keep you destracted from the real issues. you know what? i'm done. 25 percent will vote for mccain. you are wrong. period.

I got to where you said a dem in white house will be worse and stopped because clinton didn't rape the treasury. you have the facts but you have a right wing spin on everything. your position is flawed because you ignore all the shit the gop did. chaney,bush appointees,rove,delay. and only a few reps said anything about the gop's illgal activities. at least dems prosecute corrupt dems. what dem started a war for profit? do you know what desaster capitalism is? if you put all the facts togethee gop from 00 to 06 was the most corrupt gov ever. stole elections, lied into war, deregs caused oil and housing crisis and iraq too. I have too many facts.

YOU HAVE A READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEM. Go back and read the post you quoted and find where I said anything about Bill Clinton raping the treasury....lol. What a moron. I won't respond with more fact until you can read the current fact that I've posted.

I love how I have so much knowledge and so many facts to back up the fact that the gop ruined america and someone called it general crap? u r a general crappy voter. you hate facts. they bore you. notice the media works on you and they keep you destracted from the real issues. you know what? i'm done. 25 percent will vote for mccain. you are wrong. period.

Oh ok, there we have it folks. Everyone's wrong, period. I love all of links posted with this horse-manuer that proves it 100% correct.

You speak of lying and such, you are right. The GOP has done so, but you act as if the Dems don't lie. I'll tell you what. You go look at the speech your Obama gave to gun-supporters and the NRA, then you go and look at his voting record when it comes to the issue he addressed. Whose the liar?
The Dems do the same crap and have gotten us into just as many wars in which we were not attacked ( Korea, Vietnam <---(Gulf of Tonkin--supposedly), Balkans)

Answer this seabob, how come the Dem controlled congress have voted down bills designed to drill more oil in the U.S.---increases supply and would (in theory) lower the price--considering it goes up 20 cents everytime a hurricane is in the gulf. If the Dems aren't for the rich, why is it they do not do anything to alleviate the problem. What they are interested in (as the repubs) are their own image in control. THey'll vote down all good legislation while the repubs are in office, and then turn around and vote for it when they are in office so they'll get the credit. They'll also vote for stupid shit (Iraq War) while the repubs are in office and then turn around and criticize the republicans for it. You have more biased opinion on your side than fact.

how come the Dem controlled congress have voted down bills designed to drill more oil in the U.S.---increases supply and would (in theory) lower the price--considering it goes up 20 cents everytime a hurricane is in the gulf. .

because a few more oil wells isn't going to solve the oil crisis...

They'll also vote for stupid shit (Iraq War) while the repubs are in office and then turn around and criticize the republicans for it. You have more biased opinion on your side than fact

hahah! of course the Man is about to become president didnt' vote for bush's stupid war.

plus dipshit. the majority of democrats did not vote for the war.

so stop pretending it was a democrat problem.

You have more biased opinion on your side than fact!!!

hahah.

because a few more oil wells isn't going to solve the oil crisis...

hahah! of course the Man is about to become president didnt' vote for bush's stupid war.

plus dipshit. the majority of democrats did not vote for the war.

so stop pretending it was a democrat problem.

You have more biased opinion on your side than fact!!!

hahah.

Well if you've been reading my posts, the main idea is that both parties do the same stupid crap. I guess you'd know that if you actually read the posts and weren't so caught up in your own biased bull-crap. I was responding to someone (obviously like yourself) who tends to put all the blame on republicans even though Dems have done equally retarded crap. If you weren't looking through a haze of stupidity and ignorance, you would have caught the main point of my posts. I'm not suprised though, coming from you. I don't have a side genius, that's my point. I think I've even posted that directly in this thread. Keep strawmanning and get back under the desk for Obama....

Well if you've been reading my posts, the main idea is that both parties do the same stupid crap.

only pussies say both parties are just as bad. everytime you get schooled you fall back on this.

this just in. in june mccain said drilling off shore is not the solution. wow, he must have alzheimmers or multiple personalities.

only pussies say both parties are just as bad. everytime you get schooled you fall back on this.

this just in. in june mccain said drilling off shore is not the solution. wow, he must have alzheimmers or multiple personalities.

Both parties ARE just as bad. However, the left on this board seems to currently be carrying an albatross in the form of you. You aren't doing your side ANY favors. Rather, you reinforce what the right believes of the left.

You blah, blah, blah about all these facts and knowledge you have but I haven't ONCE seen anything come out of you but some screwball opinions, half the time not even attempting to address the topic being discussed. Why half your posts are in one thread in the Flame Zone.

Tone down your language please.

I don't fall back on crap dude. My position has been entirely that both parties are just as bad. I only have to single out Democrats, because you're the one getting under the desk for them and running around like Cotton Mather screaming that if you're republican you're the devil. You can claim that I've gotten "schooled" all you want, because anyone can see the ignorance in your posts. You like the big D and refuse to accept the fact that both parties are in it for the power.

By the way...It is you who is being schooled.

Democracy%20School%20Training%20DSCN1073.jpg

Last edited:
Searlybobo opines

you would have called the dems weak if they didn't vote for war.

I would have?

And you know this about me, how exactly?

Oh, yeah, that's right,

You don't know any such thing.

FYI the person whose attitude about the war who best expressed my position, as so many DEMOCRAPS were falling into line (those fucking coawards) was Senator Byrd of West Virginia.

He told them and told them and told them that Bush was fuill of shit, that Iraq posed no immeidate or medium term threat, that the invasion would be a catastophic mistake, that contrary to bullshit the Republicans were feeding us, the war would cost a TRILLION dollars and that the US taxpayers would be paying that bill, too.

Now you can imagine any fucking thing you want.

But when you start telling me what I would have thought, you are cordially invited to stick to what you know, and stop positing idiotic things about what I would or would not do.

Is that very clear, lad?

Last edited:

mccain isnt a good candidate. a lot of people agree there. but youre opinion that the dem party is nearly flawless is very, very wrong. and the opinion that the repubs are flawless is also very, very wrong.

hmmm, guess im a pussy. does that make sealy a dick? ponder

you guys are funny. I don't think the dems arent perfect, they're just the only party that cares about us at all. and how can you expect them not to be part of the problem when you don't even believe the problem exists? I tell you how the super rich own this company thru the fed reserve and gas and telecoms and healthcare lobbyists...etc...yada yada...and you call me a conspiracy theorist. these corporate men can crush any politician. even make you disappear, so they have to play along. but the fact is the gop is anti labor where the dems at least care a little. I tried to explain but you don't listen. another group that "owns" america is the jewish lobby. they are pushing for war in iran.. how many of us want to go t war with iran? hardly any of us do.. only exxon and israel want to go. disaster capitalism.

you guys are funny. I don't think the dems arent perfect, they're just the only party that cares about us at all.

Oh... you mean because they want to legislate everyone's life from womb to tomb, because we're all too stupid to think for ourselves?

Its wonderful to see the media has managed to bais so many people against Israel. You people might want to learn about the history of that conflict on your own, and stop eating up the spoon fed anti Israeli Propaganda of the Left.

Forum List

Back