Re. The bad back

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So Mr. Lucy has the bad back, someone told him yesterday of course they are not shocked of the bad back because we have five kidlets ROFLAO :abgg2q.jpg:

Um I am an innocent Catholic girl with a virgin mind so of course I do not know what they refer to
blushing.gif

My MIL said she had a horny protestant husband, she was a Catholic.

So Mr. Lucy has the bad back, someone told him yesterday of course they are not shocked of the bad back because we have five kidlets ROFLAO :abgg2q.jpg:

Um I am an innocent Catholic girl with a virgin mind so of course I do not know what they refer to
blushing.gif
Perhaps if Mrs. Lucy chopped more wood and did more manly things, Mr. Lucy wouldn't have a bad back anymore. While you are at it fix him a sammitch! :1peleas::aargh:

blushing.gif

He must have hurt his back carrying those kids, I guess. :biggrin:

Get him an inversion table, the kids can laugh at upside down Daddy.

I got a 12x5" foam roller off Amazon and I'll never need a chiro again...oh, and toe-touchers...each time I get up out of my office chair...keeps the hamstrings stretched. Bottom line? if you let your abs go soft, your back is doomed.

Forum List

Back