RE: Snitching

Half my family comes from Yonkers NY, and half from Portchester, NY.

They practically had to leave their neighborhoods, because you know who kept shooting their guns at night, and robbing them in both Yonkers, and Portchester.

So, is it really that Whites just moved up, or that they were bullied out?
When my husband and I moved into Germantown, we were greeted by resentment from a next door neighbor. She hated the idea that a "Jungle Fever" couple had moved in. She gave us a really hard time, told everyone we weren't really married and eventually threatened to kill me. I went through the court system and won a protection order. She eventually moved away.
Another teenage girl disliked me because I spoke to her and her mom when she and her friends were out on the street making noise all night so I couldn't sleep. She eventually threatened me with a shovel one winter when I was digging out my car. Took her through the court system and now she has moved out.
There have been shootings in our neighborhood, on our block and right up the street. A young man didn't like me stepping to him when he and his friends made fun of an elderly man. He pointed his finger at me like he was going to shoot me. The next day as I sat on my porch, he asked me if I was scared. I said, no. He's moved away also.
My point is, there are going to be difficulties of some sort no matter where you live. I've known folks who left the city to feel safe and are now dealing with drug epidemics and the violence that comes with it.

When folks of all races stand up to wrong, whatever the source, the results can be positive. When folks flee instead of standing their ground, wrong only gets stronger.

When "white flight" happened in many cities, they weren't bullied out so much as scared out by real estate people who told them their property values were about to fall. They didn't stay long enough to see if they could possibly get along.

Half my family comes from Yonkers NY, and half from Portchester, NY.

They practically had to leave their neighborhoods, because you know who kept shooting their guns at night, and robbing them in both Yonkers, and Portchester.

So, is it really that Whites just moved up, or that they were bullied out?
When my husband and I moved into Germantown, we were greeted by resentment from a next door neighbor. She hated the idea that a "Jungle Fever" couple had moved in. She gave us a really hard time, told everyone we weren't really married and eventually threatened to kill me. I went through the court system and won a protection order. She eventually moved away.
Another teenage girl disliked me because I spoke to her and her mom when she and her friends were out on the street making noise all night so I couldn't sleep. She eventually threatened me with a shovel one winter when I was digging out my car. Took her through the court system and now she has moved out.
There have been shootings in our neighborhood, on our block and right up the street. A young man didn't like me stepping to him when he and his friends made fun of an elderly man. He pointed his finger at me like he was going to shoot me. The next day as I sat on my porch, he asked me if I was scared. I said, no. He's moved away also.
My point is, there are going to be difficulties of some sort no matter where you live. I've known folks who left the city to feel safe and are now dealing with drug epidemics and the violence that comes with it.

When folks of all races stand up to wrong, whatever the source, the results can be positive. When folks flee instead of standing their ground, wrong only gets stronger.

When "white flight" happened in many cities, they weren't bullied out so much as scared out by real estate people who told them their property values were about to fall. They didn't stay long enough to see if they could possibly get along.

Much of my neighborhood are Whites from the Bronx, and I've heard stories how they were attacked by Blacks for being White.

I've also seen 2 Italians from my neighborhood attack Blacks randomly.

I've also been harassed by groups of Blacks, which I suspect happens because of being White.

So, is multiculturalism a god-sent?

Forum List

Back