RE: Snitching

LOIE

Gold Member
May 11, 2017
My 81 year old husband, who is a black man who has no police record, remembers a time in the 50’s when the black community in northern urban cities was truly together. If anybody did something illegal, the men of the block got together and “schooled” him. Maybe it was verbal, maybe it was physical – but the message was sent. Children played outside. Folks sat on the steps. People were working. There were mom and pop stores. Everybody knew everybody and watched out for each other.

But as more and more people became economically able, due to the GI bill, they began to move to greener pastures. Their desire to be upwardly mobile and to have the “American Dream,” meant that they left the black neighborhoods. Mostly to move into white neighborhoods. This left those less economically able to fend for themselves. If you take the more educated, enlightened folks out of a community, you leave only darkness and ignorance.

Then when these black folks moved into white neighborhood, the white folks moved out – into conveniently created suburbs – taking resources and jobs with them. The black neighborhoods then had no jobs and no opportunities. (except for the selling of illegal drugs which suddenly flooded the streets).

At the same time, when women with children needed assistance, they could only get it if there was no man in the picture. And very often, the man was in prison because of being pulled into selling drugs to survive and because possession of one marijuana cigarette could get them locked up.

Now, to the present dilemma of snitching, either on the cop side or the criminal side. When police officers used to shoot unarmed black men, it was not highly publicized or caught on video like it is now. It happened many, many times in black communities with no consequence to the officers. The distrust of officers built up over a long period of time as cries for help went unanswered. And as stated, officers held strictly to not crossing the blue line, as they still do today.

If a black woman with children witnesses a crime and knows who did it, she COULD go to the cops with her information. She would do this at great risk to herself and her children because the perpetrator’s gang, brother, cousin, etc. will undoubtedly punish her for speaking out. Your comments make it seem like an easy, one-step thing to SNITCH, but testifying against someone is a long, grueling process which could take years. She would live in constant fear of being retaliated against. So maybe she is offered the witness protection program. What would losing your identity, your friends, family, school life, everything you know, do to the children’s emotional stability? NOT speaking out may be a mother’s way of protecting her children. She may only SEEM unconcerned about her children because she does not do what other folks think she should.

I am reminded of some old movies where gangs were controlling neighborhoods and at the end the only thing that worked was for the ENTIRE community to get together and stand against the criminals. What are the chances of an ENTIRE community coming together to stand against violence? What are the chances of the ENTIRE police force coming together in support of those they vow to protect and serve, whoever and wherever they are?

Maybe we need to stop blaming people for the reaction to devastation and start finding some real solutions.

Maybe we need to stop blaming people for the reaction to devastation and start finding some real solutions.

Yup, accusations between tribal type factions yelling at one another are not going to do anything other than incite and inflame more hate. My grands on papa's side were married in a black church. Grandpa loved the way they worshiped so that is where they went when they decided to get married before moving west. Back then most everyone was poor in those little communities and people helped one another much more readily too regardless of the color of their skin. Shoot even seventeen years ago I didn't feel threatened when I missed a turn and got into a 'bad area' in KC but that last trip down there made me kind of wonder if I'd feel as secure today in some of those same areas down there.

This little movie covers a lot

The "no snitching" thing seems to exist in all walks of life nowadays. Not just black neighborhoods. It seems more about the little guy not wanting to be seen working with an authority figure against the other little guy.

My 81 year old husband, who is a black man who has no police record, remembers a time in the 50’s when the black community in northern urban cities was truly together. If anybody did something illegal, the men of the block got together and “schooled” him. Maybe it was verbal, maybe it was physical – but the message was sent. Children played outside. Folks sat on the steps. People were working. There were mom and pop stores. Everybody knew everybody and watched out for each other.

But as more and more people became economically able, due to the GI bill, they began to move to greener pastures. Their desire to be upwardly mobile and to have the “American Dream,” meant that they left the black neighborhoods. Mostly to move into white neighborhoods. This left those less economically able to fend for themselves. If you take the more educated, enlightened folks out of a community, you leave only darkness and ignorance.

Then when these black folks moved into white neighborhood, the white folks moved out – into conveniently created suburbs – taking resources and jobs with them. The black neighborhoods then had no jobs and no opportunities. (except for the selling of illegal drugs which suddenly flooded the streets).

At the same time, when women with children needed assistance, they could only get it if there was no man in the picture. And very often, the man was in prison because of being pulled into selling drugs to survive and because possession of one marijuana cigarette could get them locked up.

Now, to the present dilemma of snitching, either on the cop side or the criminal side. When police officers used to shoot unarmed black men, it was not highly publicized or caught on video like it is now. It happened many, many times in black communities with no consequence to the officers. The distrust of officers built up over a long period of time as cries for help went unanswered. And as stated, officers held strictly to not crossing the blue line, as they still do today.

If a black woman with children witnesses a crime and knows who did it, she COULD go to the cops with her information. She would do this at great risk to herself and her children because the perpetrator’s gang, brother, cousin, etc. will undoubtedly punish her for speaking out. Your comments make it seem like an easy, one-step thing to SNITCH, but testifying against someone is a long, grueling process which could take years. She would live in constant fear of being retaliated against. So maybe she is offered the witness protection program. What would losing your identity, your friends, family, school life, everything you know, do to the children’s emotional stability? NOT speaking out may be a mother’s way of protecting her children. She may only SEEM unconcerned about her children because she does not do what other folks think she should.

I am reminded of some old movies where gangs were controlling neighborhoods and at the end the only thing that worked was for the ENTIRE community to get together and stand against the criminals. What are the chances of an ENTIRE community coming together to stand against violence? What are the chances of the ENTIRE police force coming together in support of those they vow to protect and serve, whoever and wherever they are?

You still need to find an avatar for your moniker.

Maybe the 4 hand handshake?

Half my family comes from Yonkers NY, and half from Portchester, NY.

They practically had to leave their neighborhoods, because you know who kept shooting their guns at night, and robbing them in both Yonkers, and Portchester.

So, is it really that Whites just moved up, or that they were bullied out?

Is this button O.K. or does it violate a rule? If it's not O.K. I'll find another.

The "no snitching" thing seems to exist in all walks of life nowadays. Not just black neighborhoods. It seems more about the little guy not wanting to be seen working with an authority figure against the other little guy.
True.

Is this button O.K. or does it violate a rule? If it's not O.K. I'll find another.

sHa_thumb2.gif

“My 81 year old husband, who is a black man who has no police record, remembers a time in the 50’s when the black community in northern urban cities was truly together.”

Hello, Delores. Your husband is referring to a period of American history prior to the 60s civil rights era when well-intention, though flawed social assistance programs designed to aid Americans affected by America’s multi-generational, ignorant Culture of Racism, opened the door for a significant population of understandably depressed American moms to begin building families supported by demeaning government handouts, while passing some of their depression and illness onto their kids children and teens.

Delores, I was a kid and teen in the 60s and 70s regularly experiencing the privilege of witnessing virtually ALL American musicians of African descent showing off their peacefulness, skills, talent and generosity by composing and sharing beautiful, classic American music art adulating, praising, adoring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting the MATERNAL HALF of our population.

In the early eighties I became a rookie cop providing police services to young Shawn Carter and the late Christopher Wallace’s Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods. Two young emotionally ill Americans who became popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers creating American art vividly describing the community harming homicidal and suicidal behaviors they engaged in or witnessed other emotionally ill community members engaging in.

9Q0yyIC.jpg

Sadly, in the 80s I also witnessed America’s [emerging] National HEALTH CRISIS, aka America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse & Emotional Maltreatment that evolved from our ignorant Culture of Racism.

Delores, I writing about a Child Care Health Crisis responsible for significant numbers of popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, as well as music recording artists of African descent maturing into admitted or apparent emotionally ill teens and adults composing American music art hating, demeaning and disrespecting American teen girls and women as less than human *itches and ‘hoes’ unworthy of basic human respect!

When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human Creatures? – Medium

Delores, RE: Snitching.

Honestly, before becoming a police officer I was totally ignorant to the fact that frequently, often on a daily basis, I would be risking my life as well as dealing with the emotional stresses caused by attempting to identify, locate and capture light or heavily armed depressed, angry, frustrated, tormented, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 — Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* adult and teen FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS as young as 13-years-old. According to Shawn’s own admission, he was 12-years-old when he shot his substance abusing sibling for stealing from a family member.

I am talking about regularly witnessing and interacting with a significant population of depressed, emotionally ill teens and adults, who through no fault of their own, during a critical period of human/childhood development, regularly experienced a potentially life-scarring disease/condition known to medical doctors and researchers as “Childhood Trauma.”

Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police

Sadly, my experiences in personally interacting with traumatized, emotionally ill Americans tells me much of their trauma resulted from irresponsibly being introduced to an emotionally and/or physically abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships. :Childhood Trauma!:

Just as sad is the FACT I believe many Americans share my long-held ignorance, having no clue that significant numbers of American children, teens and adults regularly deal with stress, FEAR and concerns for their family as well as neighbor’s and friend’s safety, while at any time of day or night counting the number of nearby or distant gunshots echoing through their residential neighborhoods. #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao

I am talking about the hair-raising, heart thumping sounds of gunfire erupting from the semi-automatic “Mack Milli’s” Shawn proudly speaks/raps about he and his crew/gang/posse using to enforce and protect their ‘people and community harming’ 24/7 drug peddling operation. A drug peddling operation Shawn offered to his depressed, self-harming neighbors, regardless of their AGE, emotional, physical or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

bPbnwkw.jpg

Unfortunately not all police officers possess the maturity, people skills or human temperament for regularly interacting with a significant number of emotionally ill, sometimes suicidal thinking people. Frankly, I believe police commanders need to do a better job identifying officers experiencing “burn-out.”

Somehow I lasted nearly twelve years before determining for my own emotional well being as well as physical safety, I needed to transfer to a less demanding, less stressful work environment.

Unfortunately, not all American moms recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of America’s most precious and cherished assets will most likely result with fairly or wonderfully happy children maturing into reasonably responsible teen and adult citizens respecting themselves, their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors, as well as the authority responsible for maintaining peace in all American neighborhoods.

Even more unfortunate is the fact young kids like Shawn, Christopher, Kendrick Lamar, Freddie Gray, the late Tupac Shakur, as well as untold numbers of abused, neglected and/or maltreated children and teens do not have the option of packing up their belongings and moving to another community when they believe their minds are being affected in ways that are not healthy for them.
___
Frankly, if my American neighbors of African descent GENUINELY wish to improve the Quality of Life for Americans residing in struggling communities, I believe the following question needs to be HONESTLY answered and addressed:

When significant numbers of American citizens refuse, often in an uncivil, hostile manner, to assist law enforcement in identifying emotionally or mentally ill Americans responsible for greatly diminishing their fellow citizen’s Quality of Life, are these NON SNITCHING Americans citizens partly or greatly responsible for helping to maintain an atmosphere of lawlessness and FEAR in their community?
___
Delores, a quick anecdote. Driving home from work one bright sunny afternoon I was stopped at a traffic light in a residential Brooklyn neighborhood when gunfire erupted so close to me I thought I was the target.

As I try squeezing under my aging Chevy’s dashboard, I notice three men all armed with handguns run by me entering a waiting town car that I decide to follow, risking my own life and safety by attempting to gather information about the gunmen.

They stop at a Brownstone home about ten blocks from the shooting. Not willing to confront three or more armed men, I begin searching for a WORKING pay phone to alert my co-workers before heading back to the scene where I learn three men sitting on the stoop in front of a residential Brownstone home were shot, one was “likely” to die.

After returning to the scene I also learned not one of the three victims nor any of their neighbors ‘chillin’ outside on this warm, sunny afternoon, saw anything.

I was the only witness willing to help police identify and remove from the community three apparently emotionally damaged, suicidal/homicidal extremely dangerous people presenting an ongoing danger to peaceful, reasonably well adjusted Brooklyn residents.

Sadly, I’m referring to emotionally ill, as well as peaceful Brooklyn residents embracing GENUINE & REAL concerns for their own safety if they were to assist (SNITCH) police in making their neighborhood safer for their families and friends.

Much like the overwhelming majority of good, decent police officers fearful of becoming scorned and hated if they were to SNITCH on a another cop they observe crossing the line, the overwhelming majority of good, decent people residing in communities influenced by The Street or Gangsta Culture know they risk becoming targets of community hatred and scorn if they assist police in disrupting the Street Culture prevalent in far too many American communities.

Sadly, my peaceful American neighbors also face greater fears as well as concerns for their personal and family’s physical SAFETY if they ignore the ‘Community Code of Silence’ by helping police identify the dangerous, emotionally ill people in the community.

A short time after the shooting I observe the same tinted-out town car return to the scene. The driver and sole occupant is detained, further investigation reveals the driver is wanted for a drug related shooting occurring a few weeks earlier. Apparently the shooting I witnessed was retaliation for the earlier shooting.

Three days later, after making this Brooklyn community my second home for nearly twelve years, I decided it was time to pack up my belongings and abandon/flee/transfer from a community that *largely* wishes to ignore the MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES created for children irresponsibly introduced to an abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles and hardships, by primary maternal caregivers FOCUSED on receiving “handouts” or child support payments, while seemingly unconcerned about their maternal responsibility to their children, as well as their societal obligations and duty to place the EMOTIONAL WELL BEING of America’s most precious and cherished assets ABOVE ALL ELSE!!!
___
Delores Paulk wrote, “The black neighborhoods then had no jobs and no opportunities. (except for the selling of illegal drugs which suddenly flooded the streets)”

In their Rap artistry Christopher and Shawn speak about dealing with South American drug connections.

Delores, in this Al Profit crime doc witnesses to Detroit's drug culture share their experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC_AlOuRyBw&feature=youtu.be&t=11m26s

Delores, sometimes I feel like the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

Peace.
___
American *(Children’s)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator’s Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #JulieDombo, #LaylahPetersen, #NovaMarieGallman, #LavontayWhite, #AyannaAllen, #AutumnPasquale, #TrinityGay, #ChildhoodTrauma, #PTSD, #FatherlessAmericanChildren, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

“America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

VecuK27.jpg

“My 81 year old husband, who is a black man who has no police record, remembers a time in the 50’s when the black community in northern urban cities was truly together.”

Hello, Delores. Your husband is referring to a period of American history prior to the 60s civil rights era when well-intention, though flawed social assistance programs designed to aid Americans affected by America’s multi-generational, ignorant Culture of Racism, opened the door for a significant population of understandably depressed American moms to begin building families supported by demeaning government handouts, while passing some of their depression and illness onto their kids children and teens.

Delores, I was a kid and teen in the 60s and 70s regularly experiencing the privilege of witnessing virtually ALL American musicians of African descent showing off their peacefulness, skills, talent and generosity by composing and sharing beautiful, classic American music art adulating, praising, adoring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting the MATERNAL HALF of our population.

In the early eighties I became a rookie cop providing police services to young Shawn Carter and the late Christopher Wallace’s Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods. Two young emotionally ill Americans who became popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers creating American art vividly describing the community harming homicidal and suicidal behaviors they engaged in or witnessed other emotionally ill community members engaging in.

9Q0yyIC.jpg

Sadly, in the 80s I also witnessed America’s [emerging] National HEALTH CRISIS, aka America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse & Emotional Maltreatment that evolved from our ignorant Culture of Racism.

Delores, I writing about a Child Care Health Crisis responsible for significant numbers of popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, as well as music recording artists of African descent maturing into admitted or apparent emotionally ill teens and adults composing American music art hating, demeaning and disrespecting American teen girls and women as less than human *itches and ‘hoes’ unworthy of basic human respect!

When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human Creatures? – Medium

Delores, RE: Snitching.

Honestly, before becoming a police officer I was totally ignorant to the fact that frequently, often on a daily basis, I would be risking my life as well as dealing with the emotional stresses caused by attempting to identify, locate and capture light or heavily armed depressed, angry, frustrated, tormented, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 — Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* adult and teen FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS as young as 13-years-old. According to Shawn’s own admission, he was 12-years-old when he shot his substance abusing sibling for stealing from a family member.

I am talking about regularly witnessing and interacting with a significant population of depressed, emotionally ill teens and adults, who through no fault of their own, during a critical period of human/childhood development, regularly experienced a potentially life-scarring disease/condition known to medical doctors and researchers as “Childhood Trauma.”

Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police

Sadly, my experiences in personally interacting with traumatized, emotionally ill Americans tells me much of their trauma resulted from irresponsibly being introduced to an emotionally and/or physically abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships. :Childhood Trauma!:

Just as sad is the FACT I believe many Americans share my long-held ignorance, having no clue that significant numbers of American children, teens and adults regularly deal with stress, FEAR and concerns for their family as well as neighbor’s and friend’s safety, while at any time of day or night counting the number of nearby or distant gunshots echoing through their residential neighborhoods. #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao

I am talking about the hair-raising, heart thumping sounds of gunfire erupting from the semi-automatic “Mack Milli’s” Shawn proudly speaks/raps about he and his crew/gang/posse using to enforce and protect their ‘people and community harming’ 24/7 drug peddling operation. A drug peddling operation Shawn offered to his depressed, self-harming neighbors, regardless of their AGE, emotional, physical or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

bPbnwkw.jpg

Unfortunately not all police officers possess the maturity, people skills or human temperament for regularly interacting with a significant number of emotionally ill, sometimes suicidal thinking people. Frankly, I believe police commanders need to do a better job identifying officers experiencing “burn-out.”

Somehow I lasted nearly twelve years before determining for my own emotional well being as well as physical safety, I needed to transfer to a less demanding, less stressful work environment.

Unfortunately, not all American moms recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of America’s most precious and cherished assets will most likely result with fairly or wonderfully happy children maturing into reasonably responsible teen and adult citizens respecting themselves, their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors, as well as the authority responsible for maintaining peace in all American neighborhoods.

Even more unfortunate is the fact young kids like Shawn, Christopher, Kendrick Lamar, Freddie Gray, the late Tupac Shakur, as well as untold numbers of abused, neglected and/or maltreated children and teens do not have the option of packing up their belongings and moving to another community when they believe their minds are being affected in ways that are not healthy for them.
___
Frankly, if my American neighbors of African descent GENUINELY wish to improve the Quality of Life for Americans residing in struggling communities, I believe the following question needs to be HONESTLY answered and addressed:

When significant numbers of American citizens refuse, often in an uncivil, hostile manner, to assist law enforcement in identifying emotionally or mentally ill Americans responsible for greatly diminishing their fellow citizen’s Quality of Life, are these NON SNITCHING Americans citizens partly or greatly responsible for helping to maintain an atmosphere of lawlessness and FEAR in their community?
___
Delores, a quick anecdote. Driving home from work one bright sunny afternoon I was stopped at a traffic light in a residential Brooklyn neighborhood when gunfire erupted so close to me I thought I was the target.

As I try squeezing under my aging Chevy’s dashboard, I notice three men all armed with handguns run by me entering a waiting town car that I decide to follow, risking my own life and safety by attempting to gather information about the gunmen.

They stop at a Brownstone home about ten blocks from the shooting. Not willing to confront three or more armed men, I begin searching for a WORKING pay phone to alert my co-workers before heading back to the scene where I learn three men sitting on the stoop in front of a residential Brownstone home were shot, one was “likely” to die.

After returning to the scene I also learned not one of the three victims nor any of their neighbors ‘chillin’ outside on this warm, sunny afternoon, saw anything.

I was the only witness willing to help police identify and remove from the community three apparently emotionally damaged, suicidal/homicidal extremely dangerous people presenting an ongoing danger to peaceful, reasonably well adjusted Brooklyn residents.

Sadly, I’m referring to emotionally ill, as well as peaceful Brooklyn residents embracing GENUINE & REAL concerns for their own safety if they were to assist (SNITCH) police in making their neighborhood safer for their families and friends.

Much like the overwhelming majority of good, decent police officers fearful of becoming scorned and hated if they were to SNITCH on a another cop they observe crossing the line, the overwhelming majority of good, decent people residing in communities influenced by The Street or Gangsta Culture know they risk becoming targets of community hatred and scorn if they assist police in disrupting the Street Culture prevalent in far too many American communities.

Sadly, my peaceful American neighbors also face greater fears as well as concerns for their personal and family’s physical SAFETY if they ignore the ‘Community Code of Silence’ by helping police identify the dangerous, emotionally ill people in the community.

A short time after the shooting I observe the same tinted-out town car return to the scene. The driver and sole occupant is detained, further investigation reveals the driver is wanted for a drug related shooting occurring a few weeks earlier. Apparently the shooting I witnessed was retaliation for the earlier shooting.

Three days later, after making this Brooklyn community my second home for nearly twelve years, I decided it was time to pack up my belongings and abandon/flee/transfer from a community that *largely* wishes to ignore the MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES created for children irresponsibly introduced to an abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles and hardships, by primary maternal caregivers FOCUSED on receiving “handouts” or child support payments, while seemingly unconcerned about their maternal responsibility to their children, as well as their societal obligations and duty to place the EMOTIONAL WELL BEING of America’s most precious and cherished assets ABOVE ALL ELSE!!!
___
Delores Paulk wrote, “The black neighborhoods then had no jobs and no opportunities. (except for the selling of illegal drugs which suddenly flooded the streets)”

In their Rap artistry Christopher and Shawn speak about dealing with South American drug connections.

Delores, in this Al Profit crime doc witnesses to Detroit's drug culture share their experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC_AlOuRyBw&feature=youtu.be&t=11m26s

Delores, sometimes I feel like the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

Peace.
___
American *(Children’s)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator’s Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #JulieDombo, #LaylahPetersen, #NovaMarieGallman, #LavontayWhite, #AyannaAllen, #AutumnPasquale, #TrinityGay, #ChildhoodTrauma, #PTSD, #FatherlessAmericanChildren, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

“America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

VecuK27.jpg

You are not the only one: "Within the tunnels of my soul there lives a hope that one sweet day before the ignorance of hatred eats away the innocence I cherished as a child, The light of truth will shatter all the darkness that has made me creep along the walls of prejudice and set me truly free."

"A piece of paper, something written, words declared.
A proclamation, emancipation.
But what of laws unpenned by human hands
Yet etched within the hearts of those who held themselves to be superior?
And what of fears for years instilled in minds of humans so devine
They carried burdens for the world and sweetly sang?
Ah, day of victory be near
When pedestals of power, pride and prejudices fall,
When brotherhoods of common cause appear
When moved by humbleness and love,
We clasp our hands together, you and I
And travel upward to the realm
Where fear is gone, where truth prevails
And written in our hearts the words,
We are now truly free."

Nothing wrong with that button. You'll find this is the freest board on the internet, welcome!

Nice OP, too. You probably won't get many responses, but I liked it. Thank You and welcome!

As an aside, I'm going to predict the racial divide that Obama attempted to

foster will completely disappear within 2 years. Jim Crow is over, thousands of people fought, bled, and died for the Civil Rights movement.

Yes, the leftists bused in some "agitators" for those, too.

A woman I know told us not to go over around there (what is now MLK, of course) " 'cuz they busin' in niggas to stir things up."

Last edited:
You are not the only one: "Within the tunnels of my soul there lives a hope that one sweet day before the ignorance of hatred eats away the innocence I cherished as a child, The light of truth will shatter all the darkness that has made me creep along the walls of prejudice and set me truly free."

"A piece of paper, something written, words declared.
A proclamation, emancipation.
But what of laws unpenned by human hands
Yet etched within the hearts of those who held themselves to be superior?
And what of fears for years instilled in minds of humans so devine
They carried burdens for the world and sweetly sang?
Ah, day of victory be near
When pedestals of power, pride and prejudices fall,
When brotherhoods of common cause appear
When moved by humbleness and love,
We clasp our hands together, you and I
And travel upward to the realm
Where fear is gone, where truth prevails
And written in our hearts the words,
We are now truly free."

Hi, Delores. Thank you for taking the time to offer an intelligent topical reply.

Peace.

ZLUSgiL.jpg

Pure bullshit.

Here in our community 90+% of the shootings, murders, woundings, maimings, etc. occur in black and Hispanics hoods. Anyone witnessing an atrocity can anonymously report information about the perp(s) or whatever to the police by simply calling the Silent Observer 800#. They don't have to give their name or any other information that would out their identity or require them to ever testify in court.

Any city that doesn't offer such a service isn't interested in solving anything IMO.

Pure bullshit.

Here in our community 90+% of the shootings, murders, woundings, maimings, etc. occur in black and Hispanics hoods. Anyone witnessing an atrocity can anonymously report information about the perp(s) or whatever to the police by simply calling the Silent Observer 800#. They don't have to give their name or any other information that would out their identity or require them to ever testify in court.

Any city that doesn't offer such a service isn't interested in solving anything IMO.
Where is your community? And does this method work? Are crimes routinely solved this way? Is there like a 90% clearance rate for these cases using the Silent Observer#?

Forum List

Back