Re; obama doesn’t have americas’ values.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
RE; OBAMA DOESN’T HAVE AMERICAS’ VALUES.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20120827/OPED02/308270011/President-doesn-t-American-values

He was elected into the senate and elected president by a majority of Americans and he don’t have Americans’ values?

Blind hatred for obama has clouded their contact with reality. Just pretend for 5 minutes that he is white and not black.

Obama and his family is as much American as any other American and maybe more. He has not changed the united states and the united states has not changed him. Convince me?

A net jobs lost of a million people since he was elected? Had it not been for the stimulus, the bail out of banks and auto industry, there would have been millions lost and a depression instead of a recession. Obama has created 4 million private sector jobs in the last 27 months. FactCheck.org : Rick Perry’s Whopper on Job Losses
Unemployment at 8.3% instead of 20%.

He has increased the national debt by more then all the past president combined?
Bush is Mostly Responsible for the Deficits TodayThe wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
The Bush Tax Cuts.
Medicare Advantage

Also regarding government spending … under President Obama is less than any president in the past 60 years. That was rated “mostly true” by Politifact. (source)
Yes – Bush is Mostly Responsible for the Deficits Today ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

The debt was $10.626 trillion on the day Mr. Obama took office

Economists: GOP Cites Deeply Flawed CBS Report To Blame Debt On Obama | TPMDC
None of the $5 trillion added to the debt belong to Obama. It has been to pay for the on going wars, tax cuts for the wealthy, massive Medicare drug program and the Medicare Advantage middle man that need to be eliminated from Medicare. We have left Iraqi but Bush’s Halliburton and Blackwater remain at the expense of taxpayers. ObamaCare paid for with $780 million in savings out of Medicare waste, fraud and abuse. Dream act paid for by application fees.
Obama’s American values are unprecedented.

i love the obama defending, its like defending air, okay if obama inherited a big deficit how come he made it bigger? how can u prove the stimulus helped?

He has changed america, more people are on welfare and a ton of people are underpaid. hes changed the whole landscape of america plus its culture of instead of hard work to "get your handout" mentality.

no reason to waste your time, she likes to troll, she cant believe half the stupid things she says

Told his publisher he was born in Kenya, ate a dog, think business is "behind enemy lines"

RE; OBAMA DOESN’T HAVE AMERICAS’ VALUES.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20120827/OPED02/308270011/President-doesn-t-American-values

He was elected into the senate and elected president by a majority of Americans and he don’t have Americans’ values?

Blind hatred for obama has clouded their contact with reality. Just pretend for 5 minutes that he is white and not black.

Obama and his family is as much American as any other American and maybe more. He has not changed the united states and the united states has not changed him. Convince me?

A net jobs lost of a million people since he was elected? Had it not been for the stimulus, the bail out of banks and auto industry, there would have been millions lost and a depression instead of a recession. Obama has created 4 million private sector jobs in the last 27 months. FactCheck.org : Rick Perry’s Whopper on Job Losses
Unemployment at 8.3% instead of 20%.

He has increased the national debt by more then all the past president combined?
Bush is Mostly Responsible for the Deficits TodayThe wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
The Bush Tax Cuts.
Medicare Advantage

Also regarding government spending … under President Obama is less than any president in the past 60 years. That was rated “mostly true” by Politifact. (source)
Yes – Bush is Mostly Responsible for the Deficits Today ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

The debt was $10.626 trillion on the day Mr. Obama took office

Economists: GOP Cites Deeply Flawed CBS Report To Blame Debt On Obama | TPMDC
None of the $5 trillion added to the debt belong to Obama. It has been to pay for the on going wars, tax cuts for the wealthy, massive Medicare drug program and the Medicare Advantage middle man that need to be eliminated from Medicare. We have left Iraqi but Bush’s Halliburton and Blackwater remain at the expense of taxpayers. ObamaCare paid for with $780 million in savings out of Medicare waste, fraud and abuse. Dream act paid for by application fees.
Obama’s American values are unprecedented.

I know you mean to say

Obama's American values are non-existent.

Thought I'd let you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5zvGF6u9g&feature=player_detailpage

Thats because he is not an American

$obama-somali-muslim-garb.jpg

Forum List

Back