Re MUSLIMS !!! What more info do you need ?

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
We all are inundated with the bogus mantra that the majority of the Muslims are "peaceful". That these Muslims are imbued with the "peaceful" exhortations of the Quran concocted by the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, MOHAMMED.

Isn't it about time that the American Public wises up to the fact that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Muslims (of Mid Eastern origin).....not only in the Mid East.....but in America as well (although not to that extent) DO NOT CONDEMN THE JIHADISTS !!!. And, so state.......and the other Muslims, also, the so-called "peaceful" Muslims refuse to respond on this issue.

Isn't it a blatant fact that if the "peaceful" Muslims let their voice be heard.....providing there were more than a handful of really "peaceful" ones among them....THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY OF MORE OF THIS HORRENDOUS MUSLIM HORROR THROUGHOUT THE WORLD !!!

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah I agree even Sunni man won't call a pig a pig.
2. Islam went and blew up some Coptics and he said nothing.
3. It reflects what all Islam is and does.
4. Look the other way.
5. I thnk we just ban Islam and send them packing from USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In America we have freedom of religion, even if that religion calls for your death.

• Banned
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah I agree even Sunni man won't call a pig a pig.
2. Islam went and blew up some Coptics and he said nothing.
3. It reflects what all Islam is and does.
4. Look the other way.
5. I thnk we just ban Islam and send them packing from USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CSW,

Couldn't agree more with your points: 1,2,3 and 4.

As a matter of fact, Sunni Bitch mislabeled himself as a "moderate" (which he, and the overwhelming number of Muslims bogusly do). Sunni Bitch did that when he revealed his true "Muslim-type compassion" in the case of the Barbaric Assassination of the Pakistani Mayor, and the Christian woman condemned to death for defending the idea that water touched by Non-Muslims is honky-dory.

When we cited the Islamic Authorities, adjudicating these issues, i.e., freeing the assassin of the Mayor, and confirming the death sentence of the woman..... all of us posters were disgusted and contemptuous of such a ridiculously barbaric ruling whereupon Sunni bitch responded with the comment (possibly paraphrased): "Their land, their rules"

BTW, since that IDIOTIC and BARBARICALLY BIZARRE ruling by the Islamic Authorities, I read on USMB somewhere that ~500 prominent Islamic Clerics howled and yowled their approval !!!

If that doesn't expose Islam as a ridiculous Religion I don't know what does.

However, regarding Point 5: Of course, that would be ideal...... but I doubt if we can do that......unfortunately.

• Banned
In America we have freedom of religion, even if that religion calls for your death.

The laws in America recognizes REALITY, and the last ditch necessity for death in some well defined cases with an almost ridiculous amount of protection for the accused.

Hence, our religions must follow the laws of our nation based on the principle: Heaven & Hell bullshit is OK.....but the bottom line is: render to Ceasar what is Ceasar's.

As to freedom of religion, in a civilized country, that should be a "no brainer" ..... but in an Islamic country, crazed with DOMINATION, the concept of "freedom of religion" ???? FUGGETIT !!!

You know, there isnt a group anywhere that is monolithic. All individuals have the same problem. We are all human.

Islam is not just a religion. You need to do some serious reading.

Jkl,

Spot on.

Islam is a POLITICAL FORCE with the intention of conquering the World.... masquerading as a Religion.

Masquerades as a "religion" by throwing in Allah.......some regurgitated rules from other religions......sneaking in rules that treat women like cattle, etc.........the most important command being the "conquest of the world".

And, finally, sweetening the concept for the idiots without imagination by promising them an ETERNITY of humping 72 virgins and getting wasted on hash.

You know, there isnt a group anywhere that is monolithic. All individuals have the same problem. We are all human.

That's a lame bromide.

Pablum.

We are all human.

But some fuckers are whack jobs.

And, Muslims.....by following Islam......are whackjobs.

We are all human, yes but when a person is a sociopath, such as the radical muslims, I have to disagree. Sociopaths have no soul. Humans have souls.

And you guys wonder why some of them hate us.

Fuck 'em.

Fuck the fucking whackjobs.

That's exactly what some of them are saying about you.

So how is that attitude making things better?

The difference is the non-Muslim (WESTERN & EASTERN) point of view happens to be civilized by any standard of civilized behaviour whilst the Muslim POV is barabaric to the point of being BIZARRE.

Just as there is no ESTABLISHED Moral Equivalency between any two people..... because that must be adjudicated by some standard of civilized behaviour. The same is true about the whackjob followers of Islam concocted by a Historically Documented crazed MASS MURDERER, THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, MOHAMMMED and followers of other MORE BENEVOLENT Organized Religions of the World must be judged according to what is objectively determined to be "civilized behaviour" in this WORLD.

For a person to state that just because YOU state that bizarre whackjobs, followers of the barbaric religion Islam, a "religion" that's wreaking Horrific Havoc all over the World ....is an arsehole....is morally equivalent to that bizarre follower of Islam calling YOU an arsehole is ludicrous on its face.

Last edited:
It's not morally equivalent because I say so. It would still be morally equivalent if I didn't.

As for the civilized nonsense, your language isn't very civilized. I have no evidence that you are civilized simply because you live in the west because, quite frankly, you aren't very civil. Civility is key to civilization and it's totally lacking. Especially in these threads telling us how horrible muslims supposedly are simply because of their beliefs. There isnt a single group on earth that is monolithic. Individuals should be treated as such and not treated as a group.

I would seriously have to question your standard of civilized behavior.

It's not morally equivalent because I say so. It would still be morally equivalent if I didn't.

As for the civilized nonsense, your language isn't very civilized. I have no evidence that you are civilized simply because you live in the west because, quite frankly, you aren't very civil. Civility is key to civilization and it's totally lacking. Especially in these threads telling us how horrible muslims supposedly are simply because of their beliefs. There isnt a single group on earth that is monolithic. Individuals should be treated as such and not treated as a group.

I would seriously have to question your standard of civilized behavior.

Take your Obamarrhoidal LibTURD questioning of my standards and stick them in your arse.

Obamarrhoidal Phonies like you don't have any credibility. Any pejorative against the likes of you is undoubtedly understated.

It is ludicrous for you PC fartheads to berate me for using "uncivilized" language against MURDERING SWINE, and their supporters.....and ~79% of ALL the Muslims of the Mid East, or Mid Eastern origin residing in America .......ARE IN THAT CATEGORY

These are the Muslim Whackjobs that are the ENEMY WITHIN ever-ready to replace our Constitution with Sharia.....and treat us as dhimmis.

So.....FUCK THEM.....and FUCK YOU for being fucking PC morons in berating anyone that treats these MUSLIM SWINE with pejoratives.

Last edited:
@gautama

I have an absolute intolerance for the aggressive ignorance purported by uneducated and ethnocentric people (i.e. the OP of this thread).

Let me explain a few things to you my homely friend,

#1 Thomas Jefferson himself kept a copy of the Quran, originally he was interested in using it for legal studies of the Muslim world but ended up citing it in his manuscripts on religious studies countless times. He was particularly stricken by the Quran's account and version of Christ (Christ is, after all, quoted more than any prophet in the Muslim holy book). He eventually took to learning Arabic (perhaps more so because he began getting involved in foreign relations with the Barbary states).

#2 I think it's obvious you're a sheltered person who suffers from a complete lack of knowledge of the outside world, and the history of our great nation.

#3 You're a pathetically confused Un-American piece of shit. Shame on you for the attempted desecration of the American way of life and disrespect to the values of the founding fathers of this great nation unified by the grace of God, you Un-American piece of shit.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. If anyone thats not Muslim and still doesn't see Islam as a huge ass problem for the West or Europe, or Afirca or anywhere Islam remains, then, heres the deal, pack up your shit and get, go live in a Islamic state, see it your life isn't worth a plug nickel, go out into the streets and claim that what you believe, and share it to a Muslim, see if you don't get your head taken off.:eek::eek::eek:
1. (a) But before you do that make a blog, I would love to see just how long you last!
2. *CHECKMATE*!!!!!
3. I'm Done!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back