Re Muslim Terrorist Maj Hasan....Hoax or an Obami-Salami Ploy ?

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
RE MUSLIM TERRORIST MAJ HASAN....HOAX OR AN OBAMI-SALAMI PLOY ?

I just read a post stating that Erik Holder, you know the Marxist Obami-Salami stooge that got decimated in the Congressional Hearing because of the idiotic move of the Gitmo War Terrorists to NY for some Political Theatrics and give them an opportunity to regale the Muslim World with their Trial of Bush, the CIA, etc......even when they had ALREADY CONFESSED and eager to say "WASSUP" to Allah and boink the promised 72 virgins during the Military Tribunal ?

Well, what the article stated was that this Erik Holder, yeah the one that was instrumental in pardoning Rich (Clinton Adm) on account of the squelched bribery charge, and having a known soft spot for Muslim Terrorists .....this same semi-criminal, the now Atty Gen of the United States of America.......did he really "go rogue" on the Muslim Marxist PC Protective Obami-Salami and make the catastrophic UNNECESSARY $75 million plus move to NY negating the Military Tribunal Trial EVEN THOUGH THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A CASE IN US HISTORY OF ENEMY POWS TRIED IN CIVIL COURT GIVING THEM THE COSTLY RIGHTS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS ?!?!? Can you dig the UTTER CHAOS of giving the Nazi and Jap POWs in WWII Miranda Rights, and Civilian trials a la OJ Simpson ?!?!?

Is this article true, and Obami-Salami's Adm is falling apart.....or is it a HOAX ?

Hmmmmm......thinking about this it would kinda make sense, and fall right into the BLATANT DECEIT Modus Operandi of the Pathologically Lying Marxist Obami-Salami.....why not have one of the Obami stooges fall under the bus to avert a Marxist, Pro-Muslim election-losing CATASTROPHIC Political decision that is horrifying the overwhelming majority of Americans ???????

And, OH !!! BTW......WHY ????? Why did the Pro-Muslim PC Marxist Obami-Salami halt the OBVIOUS NEED for the investigation of the Muslim Enemy Terrorist Maj Hasan in the Fort Hood Tragedy ???? What happened to the absolutely predictable POLITICAL THEATRICAL TRIAL of the "UNJUSTLY HARRASED" and "Post Traumatic Stressed out" National Media's darling Maj Hasan" that would INEVITABLY follow after the inept handling of the Obami-Salami Adm's handling of this REAL TRAGEDY i.e., as compared to the Bush Adm's innocuous water-boarding "torture' of the Islamic 9/11 and Al QuedaTerrorists ( a "torture" that practically all our Special Forces had to undergo as a training device), and given us info that had saved America in imminent disastrous attacks....and now will be on the center stage as a Muslim Anti-American propaganda tool in the NY Terrorist Trial ????

WHY ??? WHY DID THE PRO-MUSLIM PC PROTECTIVEMARXIST OBAMI-SALAMI HALT THE OBVIOUS NEED FOR THE INVESTIGATION OF THE MUSLIM ENEMY TERRORIST, MAJ HASAN, IN THE FORT HOOD TRAGEDY ?!?!?

OH.......I GEDDIT ........ UNNECESSARY andd COSTLY POLITICAL THEATRICS THAT BENEFIT THE LEFTY LIBNUTS ARE OK.

BUT, NECESSARY AND EYE-OPENING POLITICAL THEATRICS THAT WOULD EXPOSE THE MUSLIM PSYCHOSIS AND BENEFIT OUR KNOWLEDGE OF OUR WHACKJOB TERRORIST ENEMY AND AID ANTI-LIBS IN THEIR WAR AGAINST TERROR IS TABOO !!!!!!

Last edited:
I never realized Salami rhymed with Obami

Is there anything else that you can rhyme with Salami?

• Banned
I never realized Salami rhymed with Obami

Is there anything else that you can rhyme with Salami?

That's easy and accurately reflects REALITY:

Political Charlatan Obami Salami, the Contemptible Lying Commie.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Pajamie rhymes with Salami

Another rhyme that accurately the REALITY about this despicable POS:

MARXIST Obami Salami, the CRAPPY Muslim-loving Commie.

BTW, unless you are a MARXIST yourself, how can you support this Muslim loving Commie POS ?

It will be a mere Dog & Pony Propaganda Show for the brutal Terrorists and Leftist Creeps. It will be a giant World Stage for both to spew their "Torture" and "Bush is Evil" propaganda. I'm sure that's what Holder and this Administration wants. It's not going to be about justice for the 911 victims and their families. This is an incredibly big mistake. The Military could have and should have handled this.

Forum List

Back