re: ISIS, Obama has a plan!

You ARE A FUCKING MORON, or perhaps just a NeoCommie liar! In his own words!

I see you can't argue that ISIS has a strategy.

I see you can't quote the full statement by Obama referring to the need for a strategy to train Iraqi troops.

You're a bigger DIRTBAG, than I expected...seems EVERYONE proved you lied about everything...you subversives are good at that!
I see you cannot deny that ISIS has lost a quarter of the populated areas that they seized last summer.

As of yet no one hostile to the president has documented anywhere in international law that Obama is 'responsible' for dealing with the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state.'

In fact, it's Iraq's sole responsibility to defend itself.

We're still waiting for that documentation.
If he's not responsible then why is he drafting plans to deal with them?
You are an disingenuous POS.

As of yet no one hostile to the president has documented anywhere in international law that Obama is 'responsible' for dealing with the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state.'

In fact, it's Iraq's sole responsibility to defend itself.

We're still waiting for that documentation.
If he's not responsible then why is he drafting plans to deal with them?
You are an disingenuous POS.
The Rabbi is too kind....

The only plan Obama has is to kick the can down the road so he does not have to deal with it, like he has done his entire presidency with just about everything.

The next president (who ever that maybe) will have to send troops back to Iraq in a more bloody and costly war.

This is what the far left wants. They may make sure a Republican gets elected president so this will not fall on their shoulders..

The only plan Obama has is to kick the can down the road so he does not have to deal with it, like he has done his entire presidency with just about everything.

The next president (who ever that maybe) will have to send troops back to Iraq in a more bloody and costly war.

This is what the far left wants. They may make sure a Republican gets elected president so this will not fall on their shoulders..
Nailed it.
Watch when Pres. Cruz orders troops to Iraq and the left wing shitheads scream he is just Bush-redux. Totally ignoring that someone is manning up and making the difficult decisions.

Nailed it.
Watch when Pres. Cruz orders troops to Iraq and the left wing shitheads scream he is just Bush-redux. Totally ignoring that someone is manning up and making the difficult decisions.

Even if Hilary managed to win the election she would send in troops and they would blame Bush..

The Bush defense will be used at least until 2032, maybe even beyond then..

Forum List

Back