Re:Games for fitness

niklas

Rookie
Aug 25, 2012
Hi everyone
There are many games for fitness and healthy body football,basketball,swimming, Athlete,these games are good for health and bell fat.session of teen age you want to join any sports for fitness after 35 you feel good with your child.

Hmmm thanks for sharing this such a wonderful post these games are really good for the fitness like football hockey volley ball it will really make you tired....

Hmmm thanks for sharing this such a wonderful post these games are really good for the fitness like football hockey volley ball it will really make you tired....
for more information please visit our website.

Tennis is very good for aerobic activity. I play tennis 2-3 hours three times a week and have for 20 years and I'm in excellent shape with around 10% body fat. I also lift weights three times a week but then weight training is a game.
Tennis is also great game to teach kids how to concentrate.
Diets are OK when weight is taken off slowly but physical activity is much better for your heart, mind and over all health,,hands gown.

Last edited:
Diet is an essential thing as far as loosing weight is concerned but be sure not dieting.
You need proper calories to survive with everyday routine.
Cardio exercise are best choices. Nice discussion.

What the hell wonderful in it?
I think you guys are not familiar with the glory of swimming. I think its the best ever
cardio exercise. In less time, you can get more results.
All nice suggestions.

Forum List

Back