Re-Evaluating Romney....

Who knew?

I'm far more impressed with Romney than ever before..whew.

He was fully prepared, happy, relaxed , in full control and kicked butt in a very respectful manner.

I can honestly see Romney as the President of the United States and an honorable leader of the free world..

But Lumpy!!! Everything he said was the complete opposite of what he has been saying during the campaign. How do you reconcile that?? I swear I don't get it.

"Everything"...I suspect that you've been paying more attention to what Obama/Biden/liberal captured media have said he said than what he actually said you see but now he said what he said and they said he said what they said but he probably said he didn't say what they said he said but I still suspect their just saying that, you see what I mean..?.

As an Obama supporter I'm certain you have had to reconcile plenty more than you expected from Obama's 2007 presidential bid to this day and onward but perhaps as a good friend you could explain how you do what you do and many others do so I can do it too but I suspect it's hard to do what you do or did and still do now but I wouldn't mind doing what y'all do but do it differently ya dig Darlin...?

:dunno:....:rolleyes:.....:lol:

Last edited:
The Obama camp's "narrative" about what Romney's plans are going to be has been an exaggeration from the start. Romney finally had a chance to call them on it in the first debate and you saw the result. Obama kept trying to repeat the same inflated numbers even after Romney had explained why they WEREN'T accurate because that's all he's got. Obama can't run on his own numbers because they are so gawd awful and he can't run against Romney's real numbers because Romney has a plan to fix the economy and it's glaringly obvious at this point that the President doesn't.

Romney didn't "lie" during the debate...he simply refused to let Obama and his surrogates like Stephanie Cutter tell the American people what HIS policies would be.

Romney has flip-flopped on what his policies are going to be so many times, I don't even think he knows.

Which is why the media has been picking him apart all week on the details.

The Obama camp's "narrative" about what Romney's plans are going to be has been an exaggeration from the start. Romney finally had a chance to call them on it in the first debate and you saw the result. Obama kept trying to repeat the same inflated numbers even after Romney had explained why they WEREN'T accurate because that's all he's got. Obama can't run on his own numbers because they are so gawd awful and he can't run against Romney's real numbers because Romney has a plan to fix the economy and it's glaringly obvious at this point that the President doesn't.

Romney didn't "lie" during the debate...he simply refused to let Obama and his surrogates like Stephanie Cutter tell the American people what HIS policies would be.

Romney has flip-flopped on what his policies are going to be so many times, I don't even think he knows.

It's the left wing medias job to distort the facts also..that's a given..

You know what I find to be the epitome of irony, Joe? That the President who was himself elected with ZERO details on how he would govern now DEMANDS that his opponent provide EXACT details even as he himself continues to be "Captain Vague".

The media is picking Romney apart on details? If the media had been concerned about "details" four years ago we wouldn't have the underwhelming President we now have.

You know what I find to be the epitome of irony, Joe? That the President who was himself elected with ZERO details on how he would govern now DEMANDS that his opponent provide EXACT details even as he himself continues to be "Captain Vague".

The media is picking Romney apart on details? If the media had been concerned about "details" four years ago we wouldn't have the underwhelming President we now have.

Yawn, guy.

Obama got elected four years ago because the GOP didn't have an answer.

They wrecked the economy and got us into two pointless wars.

And now we've got a guy who apparently thinks the answers to all our problems is to kill Big Bird.

reg_1024.bigbird7.mh.100412.jpg

Forum List

Back