Re-Evaluating Newt..

What is it with Newt.. he keeps bouncing back...

How many times can you give up on this Guy...sheesh
I'm hoping that Newt can pull this off. It will make it that much easier for Obama to get re-elected.

Its almost as if the GOP has just decided "to hell with it"

I almost have.

I'm starting to get used to the idea that Obama will be our president for four more years. I haven't totally given up hope - can't as long as there is a chance because I won't cede Obama two more Supreme Court justices without a fight - but in quiet moments I realize I'm starting to think of the future in terms of what it will be like with Obama still in office.

I'm hoping that Newt can pull this off. It will make it that much easier for Obama to get re-elected.

Its almost as if the GOP has just decided "to hell with it"

I almost have.

I'm starting to get used to the idea that Obama will be our president for four more years. I haven't totally given up hope - can't as long as there is a chance because I won't cede Obama two more Supreme Court justices without a fight - but in quiet moments I realize I'm starting to think of the future in terms of what it will be like with Obama still in office.

Gads Women.. come to your senses .. anything is better than Obama...:lol:

67121488d1327286061-gingrich-lacks-moral-character-president-ex-wife-says-family.jpg

Forum List

Back