Re-Evaluating Newt..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
By far the best debater and most informed candidate and could easily kick Obama's ass in a debate...

Turned Clinton from a deficit spending President in a fortunate economy to a budget surplus and Democrat pro-sexual harassment hero..

Soo.. what's your beef with this Guy...?

Last edited:
By far the best debater and most informed candidate and could easily kick Obama's ass in a debate...

Turned Clinton from a deficit spending President in a fortunate economy to a budget surplus and Democrat sexual harassment hero..

Well if you must ask lumpy.......................

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4050-cwk2bl8td0ixntqx-o.jpg

Turned Clinton from a deficit spending President in a fortunate economy to a budget surplus and Democrat sexual harassment hero..

Okay .. so he's courageous, I couldn't sit by her.. the old crone smell would kill me..:lol:

Okay .. so he's courageous, I couldn't sit by her.. the old crone smell would kill me..:lol:

:eek:

:lmao:

Even through he is weak on the "global warming" issue...I'd say he is the best we have as he understands foriergn polcie and has the back ground to be a ok president. Plus he is one of the few that could wip Obongo's ass and win the general.

Is he perfect, NO.
either is ron Paul and I think he is another good choice.

Forget the smell...I can't stand to even look at her...:eek:

Turned Clinton from a deficit spending President in a fortunate economy to a budget surplus and Democrat pro-sexual harassment hero..

I think he's the smartest guy up there....but he hurt himself with his comments on the
Ryan plan..

"Newt Gingrich had plenty of people on the Right scratching their heads after his attack on Paul Ryan’s budget plan as conservative “social engineering,” but Republicans weren’t the only ones mystified. The attack also puzzled Jay Newton-Small at Time. Two weeks ago, Gingrich told her that he would have voted for the plan offered by the “brave” Republican Representative..."
Was Newt for the Ryan plan before he was against it? « Hot Air

I think he's the smartest guy up there....but he hurt himself with his comments on the
Ryan plan..

"Newt Gingrich had plenty of people on the Right scratching their heads after his attack on Paul Ryan’s budget plan as conservative “social engineering,” but Republicans weren’t the only ones mystified. The attack also puzzled Jay Newton-Small at Time. Two weeks ago, Gingrich told her that he would have voted for the plan offered by the “brave” Republican Representative..."
Was Newt for the Ryan plan before he was against it? « Hot Air

He seems to be on the rebound though...In the DoomBerg Debate? He really grabbed my attention with this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-KL7UnC8vA]Newt Gingrich Slams The Fed [Bloomberg News GOP Debate - 10/11/11] - YouTube[/ame]

And he's correct in my view.

I have no beef with him. At least he told the truth and said that the budget was BALANCED during Bill Clinton's presidency.

I have no beef with him. At least he told the truth and said that the budget was BALANCED during Bill Clinton's presidency.

Clinton never balanced the budget.

The only thing he balanced was interns.

And who forced it? It wasn't Clinton.

And who forced it? It wasn't Clinton.

Yup.. Clinton went along with it kicking and screaming but then experienced that typical Democratic long term/short term memory loss and took full credit.. :lol:

Forum List

Back