Re: Abortions

That's not a fair way to look at it. You know the consequences of unprotected sex, so if you knock a girl up by being irresponsible, than you should man up. But you're in a bit of an easier spot if you're a guy, as neither choice affects you physically. The woman is affected emotionally AND physically.

Then she shouldn't have sex.

crying.gif

Look on the bright side, at least nobody accused you of being in a sorority. :lol:

Good question.

I think perhaps it has something to do with someone else projecting their prejudices onto you, acting like they know you when they actually don't. Or them thinking if you are for everyone having a choice they assume to know what your choice would be...which kind of eliminates the choice, no?

Maybe I'll do better with this later after the coffee kicks in.

Or maybe the objective was to antagonize, and considering the roaring success, perhaps they know you better than you think. :eusa_whistle:

Then she shouldn't have sex.

neither should be having sex if they are not capable of birth control or want a child....as to the abortion issue...at the risk of repeating myself....abortion is a huge business. Seems everyone talks about it but no one does anything about it. Neither party. If there really excisted this deep seeded passion about abortion that anti abortion people claim then something would have been done about it. people like to climb on their moral high horses about the abortion issue...but in truth they are no more than anyother meaningless blogger or poster....dick rattling in cyberland....women have induced abortion since they first understood the concept of doing it...we have really come full circle...from the primative ways of using herbs to abort to the new modern chemical abortion....women now can induce abortions at home with menstral extraction kits. the only thing outlawing abortions would create is a huge underground busy...the government is not gonna miss out on all the taxes and profits it makes from abortion...

i never understand how people that want to outlaw abortion...have this bumpersticker on their suv's 'cant feed them dont breed them" seems that menatlity would fully support abortion.

neither should be having sex if they are not capable of birth control or want a child....as to the abortion issue...at the risk of repeating myself....abortion is a huge business. Seems everyone talks about it but no one does anything about it. Neither party. If there really excisted this deep seeded passion about abortion that anti abortion people claim then something would have been done about it. people like to climb on their moral high horses about the abortion issue...but in truth they are no more than anyother meaningless blogger or poster....dick rattling in cyberland....women have induced abortion since they first understood the concept of doing it...we have really come full circle...from the primative ways of using herbs to abort to the new modern chemical abortion....women now can induce abortions at home with menstral extraction kits. the only thing outlawing abortions would create is a huge underground busy...the government is not gonna miss out on all the taxes and profits it makes from abortion...

i never understand how people that want to outlaw abortion...have this bumpersticker on their suv's 'cant feed them dont breed them" seems that menatlity would fully support abortion.

Pagans don't get a lot of stuff :D

and what does ones beliefs have to do with what they get or dont get? and why do you feel the need to play the pagan card? If you have something to say ...say it....if you can only mock my religion then simply shut the hell up.

and what does ones beliefs have to do with what they get or dont get? and why do you feel the need to play the pagan card? If you have something to say ...say it....if you can only mock my religion then simply shut the hell up.

I'm exercising my freedom to be goofy--chill out. :D

Forum List

Back