RCP: with no toss up states, Clinton 272, Trump 266

He has to take Pennsylvania.

Trump says Pennsylvania is rigged and the election is rigged....

Will he reverse what he said.....

How funny is that....
Trumps reversing his position....
heh hehhh hehh hehhh ehhhe hehh ehh ehhhehhh

Like that doesn't happen 10x a day....
Trump reversing his position...

I crack me self up.

If Trump wins will he not accept the result since it was rigged....

The more she campaigns the worse she looks

The first debate is a big one. If Trump can look more controlled than Hillary,......

I have said all along this campaign STARTS at the first debate. Although Trump has done well barnstorming the country taking it right to the people, its fantastic that he has this much support already heading into the first debate.

But its Trumps to win or lose, all he has to do is appear fit to serve consultants on both sides have said this. That is Hillary's one and only argument, that he's unfit. If rational CEO multi-billionaire Trump shows up and looks like a leader who is fit to serve Hillary is toast!

Hillary can't win on her record its a failure. She can't win on character the country thinks she's dishonest liar. She's not likeable, she doesn't have the charm of Obama or Bill. She has more baggage than an airport hanger. Hillary can't win advocating Obama's legacy or an Obama 3rd term, that plays with her base but not in the general.

He has to take Pennsylvania.

Trump says Pennsylvania is rigged and the election is rigged....

Will he reverse what he said.....

How funny is that....
Trumps reversing his position....
heh hehhh hehh hehhh ehhhe hehh ehh ehhhehhh

Like that doesn't happen 10x a day....
Trump reversing his position...

I crack me self up.

If Trump wins will he not accept the result since it was rigged....
So what you are saying is claiming the election is rigged makes him sound like a Democrat.

The more she campaigns the worse she looks

The first debate is a big one. If Trump can look more controlled than Hillary,......

He has been better since Roger ailes was hired

He couldn’t have been doing worse. What happened is that he “never trump” crowd basically disintegrated (there are still quite a few but most gave up the ship in the last few weeks). Thats all. HRC is back up over 60% on Silver’s prognostication.

Forum List

Back