RCP moves Ohio back into the Swing State category

So you can believe the polls on October 5 and ignore the votes when Obama only gets 250 electoral votes, if it'll make you feel better.

So you can believe the polls on October 5 and ignore the votes when Obama only gets 250 electoral votes, if it'll make you feel better.

I think Romney still has some bounce left in him

What he has done is move more states into play. Some of the swing states that were moved to Obama after the Conventions/47% debacle are now up for grabs again

Best case for Romney is he will be back where he was before the conventions with Obama at 243 and Romney stuck on 181

Unless Romney can get off that 181 number, he is doomed

What he has done is move more states into play. Some of the swing states that were moved to Obama after the Conventions/47% debacle are now up for grabs again

Best case for Romney is he will be back where he was before the conventions with Obama at 243 and Romney stuck on 181

He's already off it. The real votes will put him about 100 over it.

Not yet....he has still not moved a swing state into the Romney column

Other than wishful thinking, you have no data supporting Romney getting 100 additional electoral votes. In fact, existing data says he is not even close

Other than wishful thinking, you have no data supporting Romney getting 100 additional electoral votes. In fact, existing data says he is not even close

What you need to worry about is if any blue states suddenly go red. Happened before and could happen again. Never say never.

What you need to worry about is if any blue states suddenly go red. Happened before and could happen again. Never say never.

Ten percent swing in the vote?

They are blue for a reason

Romney is ahead in FL now and Va .. In the margin range but head none the less and only one point behind in OHIO.. This race is not over yet.. Its going to be a fun ride..

Ten percent swing in the vote?

They are blue for a reason

Like I said, never say never:

ElectoralVote

Romney is ahead in FL now and Va .. In the margin range but head none the less and only one point behind in OHIO.. This race is not over yet.. Its going to be a fun ride..

More fun for Romney. Romney was relaxed and enjoying himself. Obama is on the defensive from here on out and he isn't used to it. He's been lobbing attack after attack at Romney and only in the debate did Romney hit back directly.

Obama isn't used to having to explain himself...more so without a teleprompter.

This is Romneys version of Pickets Charge

If he doesn't break through and actually take the lead after Wednesdays clear victory, his charge will be repulsed

Lets give the polls a week and see where Romney stands

After a stellar performance by Romney in the debates, it is now:

Obama 251
Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

He needs to follow up on this. Romney's problem though is that he has no follow through on the campaign trail. We saw that in the primaries too.

Good on him though. I'll admit I didn't think the debate format would allow Romney much of a comeback. It's a damn good thing for the GOP that Romney was able to shatter the ground rules so easily and go after Obama. Now he just needs a follow through.

Forum List

Back