RCP: Just 10 States now considered Obama 'lock'

Add in MI, WI, PA.

They are toss ups for a reason...

Barry now has to spend money in states he thought were golden...

Barry is toast...

And WI goes Romney...

Romney PACs withdrew advertising in PA and MI.......

......because they have those states in the bag?

Please. And WI? The only chance Romney has is CO and FL. And that ain't enough!

Pay attention to polling in PA... It's close there - Within the MOE...

WI goes RED...

Why isn't Old Rocks posting the RCP numbers anymore?

LOL

Obama continues to tank:

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Yea Sniper look at the toss up states now!
New ones: CO, MI, PA & WI!!! Nice to see them in play!

Colorado (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Michigan (16)
Missouri (10)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)
North Carolina (15)
Ohio (18)
Pennsylvania (20)
Virginia (13)
Wisconsin (10)
Prediction of that battleground states: Romney takes: CO, FL, MO, NC, OH, PA, VA, WI
Obama takes: IA, MI, NH

Leans Obama. Never thought I would see OR in there. NM is the only one in real play and it could be a steal!
Minnesota (10)
New Mexico (5)
Oregon (7)

None are close to in play!
Leans Romney (31)
Arizona (11)
Indiana (11)
South Carolina (9)

Barry is toast...

And WI goes Romney...

Romney shot himself in the foot in MI; PA hasn't gone red in nearly a generation; WI is dominated by suburban Chicago.

Obama is Cruising!

PA is trending heavy toward Romney in the latest polls... Pay attention... Check out the Susquehana... Romney taking PA would make an early night of hitting the bottle for the leftwingnuts..

The recall election was just the beginning of the democrat bloodletting... I expect turnout to be R+2 to R+4 in WI... Color it RED... Do it now to save you the trouble...

That and NH, which Romney leads in also.

Californians are the dumbest people on the planet (note: with the exception of the red areas, i.e. parts of OC and the conejo valley). Fuckin' morons have a budget crisis, high UE, businesses leaving by the droves, and exodus of the money makers, and they are STILL solid blue. Lol. Sheep.

and which states are the poorest, stupidest in the country?

:eusa_whistle:

Barry is toast...

And WI goes Romney...

Romney shot himself in the foot in MI; PA hasn't gone red in nearly a generation; WI is dominated by suburban Chicago.

Obama is Cruising!

PA is trending heavy toward Romney in the latest polls... Pay attention... Check out the Susquehana... Romney taking PA would make an early night of hitting the bottle for the leftwingnuts..

The recall election was just the beginning of the democrat bloodletting... I expect turnout to be R+2 to R+4 in WI... Color it RED... Do it now to save you the trouble...

I will say this about that; if PA goes Romney, he'll win the whole thing; it's far more liberal than Florida. So, It's a good thing that it won't. PA has the added benefit of literacy which is an all too rare commodity in the South.

Wisconsin is Obama. No contest.

img_1659.jpg

Obama is Cruising!

I will say this about that; if PA goes Romney, he'll win the whole thing; it's far more liberal than Florida. So, It's a good thing that it won't. PA has the added benefit of literacy which is an all too rare commodity in the South.

Wisconsin is Obama. No contest.

Team Zero doesn't share your optimism... In fact, WI was the first stop after the debate failure...

Color WI RED...

Forum List

Back