RCP: Just 10 States now considered Obama 'lock'

So other than the Kenya crap, which was started by Obama's book publisher and the Clinton campaign, you think we should be hated for telling the truth about his agenda?

It's not the truth about his agenda. And all you fools babbling as such have done nothing except for make Obama's position stronger. That is why you all piss me off so much. You fools keep insisting that I'm an Obama supporter, and I keep telling you that I'm not. I just adamantly oppose you all because you're making him stronger. When Obama wins, I will blame you.

Californians are the dumbest people on the planet (note: with the exception of the red areas, i.e. parts of OC and the conejo valley). Fuckin' morons have a budget crisis, high UE, businesses leaving by the droves, and exodus of the money makers, and they are STILL solid blue. Lol. Sheep.

It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year. Truman Capote

Obama will get CA, OR, WA, HI, IL, MD, DE, NJ, CT, NY, RI, MA, VT, ME, and DC for sure ... NO Doubt That's 14 states.

Why isn't Old Rocks posting the RCP numbers anymore?

LOL

Obama continues to tank:

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map
Yeah... Uhh...

The "wasted vote" and "vote for the winning team" is falling wayside in this day and age. You are actually hurting your own stance buy promoting that your "team" is winning because it looks like you are desperate.

I mean look at what democrats were posting just a few months ago.

Retarded Tribal Monkeys.

I have put this map up several times. The left acts like we should just ignore it. How about now.

350px-ElectoralCollege2004.svg.png

Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e2/ElectoralCollege2004.svg/350px-ElectoralCollege2004.svg.png

Obama will get CA, OR, WA, HI, IL, MD, DE, NJ, CT, NY, RI, MA, VT, ME, and DC for sure ... NO Doubt That's 14 states.

Add in MI, WI, PA.

They are toss ups for a reason...

Barry now has to spend money in states he thought were golden...

Barry is toast...

And WI goes Romney...

Romney shot himself in the foot in MI; PA hasn't gone red in nearly a generation; WI is dominated by suburban Chicago.

Obama is Cruising!

So other than the Kenya crap, which was started by Obama's book publisher and the Clinton campaign, you think we should be hated for telling the truth about his agenda?

It's not the truth about his agenda. And all you fools babbling as such have done nothing except for make Obama's position stronger. That is why you all piss me off so much. You fools keep insisting that I'm an Obama supporter, and I keep telling you that I'm not. I just adamantly oppose you all because you're making him stronger. When Obama wins, I will blame you.

But it is the truth. Look at his history. It's all there. He's said as much.

Add in MI, WI, PA.

Barry is toast...

And WI goes Romney...

Romney shot himself in the foot in MI; PA hasn't gone red in nearly a generation; WI is dominated by suburban Chicago.

Obama is Cruising!

PA is trending heavy toward Romney in the latest polls... Pay attention... Check out the Susquehana... Romney taking PA would make an early night of hitting the bottle for the leftwingnuts..

The recall election was just the beginning of the democrat bloodletting... I expect turnout to be R+2 to R+4 in WI... Color it RED... Do it now to save you the trouble...

And actually, it's only 9 states. 1 of those solid areas if DC

DC has 1 electoral vote.

1 electoral vote could determine who is president for 4 years.

You should try to gain as many as possible, although I can understand why Republicans will not try so hard in D.C.

One--Right wingers detest the place
Two--Left wingers dominate the place.

Republicans campaigning in D.C. is kind of like pissing in the wind.

Add in MI, WI, PA.

Barry is toast...

And WI goes Romney...

Romney PACs withdrew advertising in PA and MI.......

......because they have those states in the bag?

Please. And WI? The only chance Romney has is CO and FL. And that ain't enough!

Forum List

Back