RCP has Obama ahead in all battlegrounds except for Florida and NC.

But the RCP average is just the average of different polls, and polling experts are pointing out that those polls are surveying more Democrats than Republicans. Polls among Independents show Romney leading solidly among them. Exit polling from early voting in Ohio shows the Dems' huge lead in early voting from 2008 nearly wiped out.

Personally, I hope we elect the guy who as governor balanced his state's budget after inheriting a deficit, who improved the state's bond rating, who increased the state's reserve fund, who brought the state's unemployment rate down to below 5%, who improved the state's job-creation ranking from 47th to 28th, who cut property taxes for seniors, and who rebated $275 million back to taxpayers.

Hmm..

Looking good for the Democrats.

As a general rule, I don't engage in predictions. However, I DID see some polling data in Sunday's paper that really caught my eye. It wasn't about which candidate was ahead in which state. It was about what the electorate as a whole believed was important and which candidate was more likely to excel in certain areas. For example, Romney was seen as being more likely to tackle the debt, and of course that's important.

But the stat that REALLY stood out was this. Obama was seen as being far more likely to understand the middle class and their problems. Then, when asked how important that was, the poll indicated that over 70% of respondents thought that was very important.
well hope middle class come out for obama tuesday. he need a bit turn out. big time. this is fight to line and gop do anything to win

But the RCP average is just the average of different polls, and polling experts are pointing out that those polls are surveying more Democrats than Republicans. Polls among Independents show Romney leading solidly among them. Exit polling from early voting in Ohio shows the Dems' huge lead in early voting from 2008 nearly wiped out.

Personally, I hope we elect the guy who as governor balanced his state's budget after inheriting a deficit, who improved the state's bond rating, who increased the state's reserve fund, who brought the state's unemployment rate down to below 5%, who improved the state's job-creation ranking from 47th to 28th, who cut property taxes for seniors, and who rebated $275 million back to taxpayers.
well you might get your wish tuesday night. if romney wins then well done to you and enjoy it

It wasn't all that long ago the Libs here were wondering why
should we even have an election.Obama would destroy anyone
that came before him...

Well the time has come.
Still feel that way Libs?

Hmm..

Looking good for the Democrats.

LOL he is up like.4 Thats a real HIGH lead. We will see who wins tomorrow. NO incumbent president has won with numbers like Obama

Been seeing some weird flucuations.

Gallup has Romney up by +1 where he was up by +5 on Friday.

And Rass has Romney up by +1 where he was up by +3 on Friday.

That's either some major surge or the polls were off..for quite some time.

that came before him...

Well the time has come.

:lol:

Liberals like Elections.

You guys like your leaders chosen by clerics, might or wealth.

that came before him...

Well the time has come.
look if gop win tuesday then well done and i hope you enjoy the win

well hope middle class come out for obama tuesday. he need a bit turn out. big time. this is fight to line and gop do anything to win

If you're in the middle class, you'd have to be out of your mind to vote for Obama. Median family income has dropped by over $4,000 per family since Obama took office. We've had the most pathetic 4 years of economic growth since the Great Depression. Obama has piled up more debt in 46 months than Bush did in 8 years ($5.5 trillion vs. $5.1 trillion). The poor and the middle class have been slammed by chronically high gas prices, and Obama's only answer is that gas was cheap when he took office because the economy was doing poorly (eee-gads, someone might want to clue him in that the economy got a lot worse after he took office, and yet gas prices went up, not down). The dollar has lost over %15 of its value since January 2009, which has hit the poor and the middle class the hardest.

And, oh by the way, Obama's new economic recovery plan calls for ending the Bush tax cuts for the middle class, which will cost a family of four that earns $50-$80K a year over $2,000 in additional taxes.

that came before him...

Well the time has come.

McCain/Palin comes to mind. :lol:

And bad for America.

Somebody better put Mark Levin on a suicide watch.

Why?

That makes no sense.

He's rooting for the defeat of The ONE -- which is the all but certain outcome.

He will be quite happy.

I can't wait to tune in to Mark tonight to hear his 'happy' lamentations. It might even be worth recording it in order to play it back any time I feel a little down. You know, like a prerecorded SSRI? I should have thought to do the same thing with Dennis Prager's self-righteous nonsense.

Forum List

Back