Raytheon and United Technologies Announce Merger to Create 'Military-Industrial Behemoth'

The products made by LM helped to keep my son safe while he was deployed to war by Obama.

Did you vote for Obama who sent my son to war?
Wouldn't you and your family have been just as happy and less worried if you worked for a solar panel manufacturer under Obama, Trump or whoever ?

obamasolarpanels.jpg

Solar sucks. Another stupid Obama idea. How did that investment with Solyndra work out for the American taxpayer? Not very well.

I am an Environmental Engineer. I have costed several solar systems out. None of them made any sense.

If solar was feasible then the filthy government wouldn't have to subsidize it to get people to buy it.

Warren Buffet and other Democrat billionaire donors love it; they're making out nicely from the subsidies.

I'm pro-nuclear, but I wouldn't let an American company build one, they're too crooked and would hire illegal aliens and green cards from some U.S. hating shitholes for staff.. A French or German firm would be good, they have excellent records with nuclear plants.

The problem with nuclear power is that the filthy environmental wackos have got control of the permitting process. It now takes over a billion dollars to permit a new facility.

I am a retired Environmental Engineer. Worked in the field for 30 years. I have done some post retirement consulting.

Back during the last couple of years of the Bush Administration they opened the permitting process for new construction and expansion of nuclear power plants.

I worked on a NRC application for a new plant in Texas. My job was to write the silly section for alternate energy. The NRC makes you evaluate if there are better alternatives than nuclear. Complete waste of time.

I had a crew of six engineers besides myself writing the section. We had to do stupid things like determine how much acreage would be needed for solar to produce the same amount of electricity. I think it was the size of the county that the plant was to be located.

This section took us seven highly paid engineers six weeks to write and was 250 pages and it was only a minor part of the application. Cost a ton of money for absolutely nothing of value.

Last edited:
Solar sucks. Another stupid Obama idea. How did that investment with Solyndra work out for the American taxpayer? Not very well.

I am an Environmental Engineer. I have costed several solar systems out. None of them made any sense.

If solar was feasible then the filthy government wouldn't have to subsidize it to get people to buy it.
Here's a news 'flash'.
Nuclear power is always subsidized and has never turned a profit.
Solyndra ?? That's your big talking point still ? A sabotage job by the fossil fuel giants.
Do you have any idea how far the world has come along since then in less than 10 years ?
Environmental engineer ? Oh you were a chem-trail pilot .

Newflash Moon Bat. The reason why it can't turn a profit is because of the horrendous cost of permitting. In addition to the cost of building the plant investors have to shell out a billion dollars just to get NRC approval and that is absolutely ridiculous. It takes a long time to recoup that kind of money.

Typical government interference. It always go bad.

The stupid Environmental Wackos have fucked up nuclear power generation in his country big time and that is despicable.

Newflash Moon Bat. The reason why it can't turn a profit is because of the horrendous cost of permitting. In addition to the cost of building the plant investors have to shell out a billion dollars just to get NRC approval and that is absolutely ridiculous. It takes a long time to recoup that kind of money.

Typical government interference. It always go bad.

The stupid Environmental Wackos have fucked up nuclear power generation in his country big time and that is despicable.
Yeah because why is a clean environment needed except to sustain life, right ?
Forget the cost - it's 2 words to remember- Fukushima
Chernobyl....

The products made by LM helped to keep my son safe while he was deployed to war by Obama.

Did you vote for Obama who sent my son to war?
Wouldn't you and your family have been just as happy and less worried if you worked for a solar panel manufacturer under Obama, Trump or whoever ?

obamasolarpanels.jpg

Warren Buffet and other Democrat billionaire donors love it; they're making out nicely from the subsidies.

I'm pro-nuclear, but I wouldn't let an American company build one, they're too crooked and would hire illegal aliens and green cards from some U.S. hating shitholes for staff.. A French or German firm would be good, they have excellent records with nuclear plants.

The problem with nuclear power is that the filthy environmental wackos have got control of the permitting process. It now takes over a billion dollars to permit a new facility.

I am a retired Environmental Engineer. Worked in the field for 30 years. I have done some post retirement consulting.

Back during the last couple of years of the Bush Administration they opened the permitting process for new construction and expansion of nuclear power plants.

I worked on a NRC application for a new plant in Texas. My job was to write the silly section for alternate energy. The NRC makes you evaluate if there are better alternatives than nuclear. Complete waste of time.

I had a crew of six engineers besides myself writing the section. We had to do stupid things like determine how much acreage would be needed for solar to produce the same amount of electricity. I think it was the size of the county that the plant was to be located.

This section took us seven highly paid engineers six weeks to write and was 250 pages and it was only a minor part of the application. Cost a ton of money for absolutely nothing of value.
Good to hear from an expert on this subject. Perfect example of how government adds needless costs and barriers.

I worked on a NRC application for a new plant in Texas. My job was to write the silly section for alternate energy. The NRC makes you evaluate if there are better alternatives than nuclear. Complete waste of time..
A waste of time when you have to sit there making up lies.

You are confused Moon Bat.

In doing the permit you have to do an EIS and one of the items requested by the NRC for the plant we were trying to permit in Texas was an evaluation of alternative energy. We were "answering the mail" of the NRC. Lots of other bullshit requirements in it but that was what I was working on.

I made of ton of consultant money doing a worthless section of the permit. Most of the permit application was bullshit.

Kind of ironic isn't it?

I made enough money working on evaluating alternative energy to by a new high end pickup gas guzzling truck and to take my family on a nice vacation overseas flying in a fossil fuel guzzling jet airplane.

Of course a shithload of that money went for taxes to be given to filthy ass welfare queens and Illegals by the despicable government. Maybe some of that money even went to be given to Soyndra.

... welfare queens .
Your previous employer, Lockheed Martin is one of the biggest.
( although I guess the right description would be
warfare queens )

LM provided weapon systems to the soldier, sailors and airmen that Obama was using as cannon fodder in his wars.

For several years I worked at the missile production facility in Orlando where weapon systems like the Patriot Missile were being manufactured. Systems used to protect the cannon fodder solders that the politicians of both parties were sending off to war. Go bitch to the politicians like Obama that sent the men off to war, not the companies that provided the weapon systems.

However, my job as an Environmental Engineer was to clean up the messes created by the politicians who let the contracts to companies like LM.

Most of the time I was employed in the nuclear weapons complex to clean up the radioactive mess that the filthy government fucked up over a 60 year period. I worked at Hanford, Oak Ridge and Pinellas complexes. Tremendous sources of pollution. Great examples of how the government screws everything up.

LM provided weapon systems to the soldier, sailors and airmen that Obama was using as cannon fodder in his wars.

For several years I worked at the missile production facility in Orlando where weapon systems like the Patriot Missile were being manufactured. Systems used to protect the cannon fodder solders that the politicians of both parties were sending off to war. Go bitch to the politicians like Obama that sent the men off to war, not the companies that provided the weapon systems.

However, my job as an Environmental Engineer was to clean up the messes created by the politicians who let the contracts to companies like LM.

Most of the time I was employed in the nuclear weapons complex to clean up the radioactive mess that the filthy government fucked up over a 60 year period. I worked at Hanford, Oak Ridge and Pinellas complexes. Tremendous sources of pollution. Great examples of how the government screws everything up.
I found some newspapers from 1945 about Oak Ridge Tennessee in my wife's grandma's attic you might like.
1259.jpg

1261.jpg

1262.jpg

1260.jpg

Last edited:

I found some newspapers from 1945 about Oak Ridge Tennessee in my wife's grandma's attic you might like.
View attachment 265565
View attachment 265564
View attachment 265563
View attachment 265567

I know all about Hanford and Oak Ridge. More than I care to know.

I am against all form of government transfer payments. Welfare, subsidizes, bailouts, grants and entitlements, no matter who they go to. Farmers are just as much a welfare class as the ghetto neggras. The only difference is that the farmers work hard for their subsides and produce something while the ghetto neggras only sit on their diabetes ridden fat asses and vote for Democrats.

It is legitimate for the government to procure necessary goods and services, especially in the defense industry because defense is a legitimate function of the government. One of the very few legitimate functions of the government.

There is tremendous waste in any government spending no matter who it is going to. That is why we need to restrict government spending to only the necessary functions.

There are a lot of welfare queens that suck off the teat of the filthy Federal government's $4.5 trillion a year budget. That is greater than the GDP of all but a few countries on earth. The government should only spend about a third of that money. I would like to see the Federal government's budget to be around $1.5 trillion. We can have a good defense and accomplish the other few necessary Federal requirements for about that much money. Maybe even less. If we did that we could cut out the filthy ass income and corporate taxes and we would be a lot more prosperous nation.

Forum List

Back