Rays vs Red Sox

Rays molest the 'Sawks' 9-1.

*sniff sniff* Is that the WS I smell?

Tried to tell everyone the Rays are the best road team in MLB.

mlb_g_rayswin_412.jpg

Last edited:
I'm working on your avatar now, Article. I've got it narrowed down to these.

Hey, Dirt, you have a sick sense of humor as myself. Which one you like for Article?

gay.jpg

gay_buenos_aires.jpg

better-gay-than-grumpy.gif

mr_garrison_not_gay.jpg

z132903982.jpg

You might want to keep it in your pants until the series in over, Stoner ...

Negative. It's out and exposed to the world.

Rays are headed to the World Series. No doubt about it.

Not sure who I would rather play...Phillies or Dodgers.

Negative. It's out and exposed to the world.

Rays are headed to the World Series. No doubt about it.

Not sure who I would rather play...Phillies or Dodgers.

The Yankees thought the same way in '04. So did the Indians in '07. Don't be stupid like those guys. The Sox are dangerous when they are in hole. Damn near everybody that matters in that Boston dugout has a couple rings. Just don't guarantee victory yet, cause the thing they might be playing next week is golf.

2000 EST and it's on like Donkey Kong. Come oooooon, Rays. We're going to have batting practice against Wakefield.

The Yankees thought the same way in '04. So did the Indians in '07. Don't be stupid like those guys. The Sox are dangerous when they are in hole. Damn near everybody that matters in that Boston dugout has a couple rings. Just don't guarantee victory yet, cause the thing they might be playing next week is golf.

I'm up 3-1 on LA, and I haven't declared SHIT yet. Who's a more improbable WS champ, the perpetual basement bitches Tampa Bay, or the 10,000 loss Phils?

Spanked. 13-4. Rays play lights out on the road. They out-classed Bah-sten all night. Be hopeful all you want...Rays are headed to the World Series.

I remember someone in this thread saying this series would end in Boston and we would be home golfing...

Once again our backs are against the wall ...

And the Rays keep crushing the ball ...

No more room for error for the Sox.

Once again our backs are against the wall ...

And the Rays keep crushing the ball ...

No more room for error for the Sox.

That be correct Article. However, let us not lose hope yet.

I know I have not, never stop fighting till the fight is done. The Rays only win when they are leading in the final ninth inning and get 3 outs on the Sox to win it.

2004, 2007 we've had our backs up against the wall, nothing new.

Expect Dice-K to do another solid performance in Game 5, Beckett brings back his stuff for Game 6, and Game 7 relies on Lester.

Maddon decided to start Kazmir in game 5 instead of Shields. Shields will start game 6 if neccessary.

Basically Shields has had some problems in Fenway and is lights out at home so Maddon decided to tweak the rotation and throw Kazmir out there to try and put it away.

Forum List

Back