Rays vs Red Sox

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
All Sox fans listen up. We're going to beat your lousy, no-good, Forest Gump IQ, idiotic accent, fat, greasy, asses around like a prison ho. If you beg for mercy we'll end it in 4.

RedSoxWeSuckSm.jpg

A Mariners fan here, so my team was done in June. But I'm a huge fan of MLB. I always go for the underdog and the storybook ending if my team's out of it. I was cheering for Boston when they were losing all those years to the Yankees but now I gotta go for the Rays because of their incredible ride. Hopefully they'll end this season on the same magical note that the Sox did back in 05. Unless you're Boston, how can you not root for the Rays?

The young, upstart Rays deserve to be recognized for their dramatic turn around.

Joe Maddon is kind of the man.

It's a feel good story.

They will lose this series but perhaps, after a couple of more seasons pass and their young talent matures some more, they will have their day in the sun and bring home a title.

The young, upstart Rays deserve to be recognized for their dramatic turn around.

Joe Maddon is kind of the man.

It's a feel good story.

They will lose this series but perhaps, after a couple of more seasons pass and their young talent matures some more, they will have their day in the sun and bring home a title.
After doling out Delmon Young, I was like jeez this franchise is a joke. Totally shocked at their turn around and I don't know anyone who saw this coming. And then it looked like they were going to choke with Boston breathing down their necks in the final stretch, but they manned up and took the division. They're playing with a lot of confidence right now and I don't think this is going to be a gimme series for the Red Sox. I'm betting on this to be at least a 6 game series. The Rays have the pitching staff to give Boston fits.

Can you imagine where the Mets would be if they hadn't traded away Kazmir? Fuckin' morons.

After doling out Delmon Young, I was like jeez this franchise is a joke. Totally shocked at their turn around and I don't know anyone who saw this coming. And then it looked like they were going to choke with Boston breathing down their necks in the final stretch, but they manned up and took the division. They're playing with a lot of confidence right now and I don't think this is going to be a gimme series for the Red Sox. I'm betting on this to be at least a 6 game series. The Rays have the pitching staff to give Boston fits.

Can you imagine where the Mets would be if they hadn't traded away Kazmir? Fuckin' morons.

It's scary that they've been this good without Crawford, Pena, and Longoria for extended periods of time. Upton didn't put up the numbers everyone expected him too either ...

Their pitching can be great but their starters tend to be inconsistent. Matt Garza is an enigma and Kazmir, for all his talent cant seem to get through the 5th without throwing 100 pitches and walking four.

With all the talent the Mets have you'd think they wouldn't choke so damned much.

Last edited:
They will lose this series

Why? We had a better record against them this year. Not only are we good at home but we're very good on the road as well.

Rays win this and win the World Series. I'm calling it now. You heard it here first...Rays win WS.

I love baseball!

florida-marlins-are-the-best-team-in-the-national-league.jpg

Why? We had a better record against them this year. Not only are we good at home but we're very good on the road as well.

Rays win this and win the World Series. I'm calling it now. You heard it here first...Rays win WS.

I love baseball!

florida-marlins-are-the-best-team-in-the-national-league.jpg

The Angels had the best record in baseball this year.

They owned the Sox during the regular season.

Today, they are golfing.

I love baseball too ...

Fine, Article, since you're so sure let's place a wager on the series. Winner picks the loser's avatar for a week.

I never thought I'd see the day when ANYONE would be betting avatars on a Rays and Sox series. :razz:

I never thought I'd see the day when ANYONE would be betting avatars on a Rays and Sox series. :razz:

If I win I'm going to find an avatar that's pink with rainbows, unicorns and transexual hookers on it.

Rays are going all the way. We're in a groove. Our bats are cracking, pitching is good and we have the most wins on the road in all of baseball. It's our year.

TampaBay_DevilRays_Logo%20copy.jpg

tampa-bay-rays.jpg

If I win I'm going to find an avatar that's pink with rainbows, unicorns and transexual hookers on it.
You should PM glockmail and see if he'll lend you some of his old avatars. He's got a ton of those just sitting in his My Documents folder. :lol:

good thing the "rays" dropped the "devil" from their name eh

i never did understand why they would choose a manta ray as mascot and then call themselves the "devil rays"

LOL

Rays tie up the series. On to Bah-sten for 2 games.

Little trivia...Rays have the best road record in all of baseball.

Forum List

Back