RAW Video: Israelis were attacked by Flotilla Mob

To all you dumbasses that fell for the propaganda spin. Watch it n' weep. Clearly soldiers are being attacked just as they are landing on the boat.

Anti-Israel sharks sniff O's weakness - NYPOST.com

Fucking thugs, they should of just machine gun sprayed that whole crowd.

And where were those goons "attacked?"

Oh yeah, on the boat they invaded.

The fact that Israelis boarded their ship was never a debate. There were accusations that they just boarded and started to open fire on "innocent civilian protestors". As we can clearly see, that was all lies. They attacked the soldiers just as they were boarding.

To all you dumbasses that fell for the propaganda spin. Watch it n' weep. Clearly soldiers are being attacked just as they are landing on the boat.

The fact that Israelis boarded their ship was never a debate. There were accusations that they just boarded and started to open fire on "innocent civilian protestors". As we can clearly see, that was all lies. They attacked the soldiers just as they were boarding.

Israel invaded the ship and the people tried to defend themselves. Why do you try to flip that upside down

And in international waters. Some people just suck and swallow anything the Zionist media spin machine puts out.

And in international waters. Some people just suck and swallow anything the Zionist media spin machine puts out.

I don't support Zionism in the least. You should read my other posts on other threads before saying such moronic things.

I don't support Zionism in the least. You should read my other posts on other threads before saying such moronic things.
I meant you were right, but that the incident also occurred in international waters too, and that the Utube vid shows the flotilla folks protecting themselves from an illegal boarding, but some folks believe whatever the Zioinist media whores say. Peace.
EDIT- I thought I was responding to a post by P F Tinmore. My bad. Hawk you support what the state of Israel is doing, I got it straight now.

Last edited:

I meant you were right, but that the incident also occurred in international waters too, and that the Utube vid shows the flotilla folks protecting themselves from an illegal boarding, but some folks believe whatever the Zioinist media whores say. Peace.

It shows them doing exactly what they planned from the beginning. Whether or not its in international waters or recognized by Turkey as being "legal" is irrelevant, they knew full well that Israel was enforcing this blockade They ignored their radio warnings. They got boarded. They attacked the troops. They got their gold mine of propaganda to spew.

I think I'll wait till I see the full video from the people on the boats, rather than the edited version from the perps, oh wait! Israel has conviscated ALL cameras and mobile phones

why the soldiers had been ordered to confiscate reporters' cameras and why the government had refused to allow the media to publish pictures of the nine people who were killed on board the ship.
Israeli Arab MK who joined Gaza flotilla: IDF raid was a 'pirate' operation - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Passengers recount mid-sea horror - News - Al Jazeera English

It shows them doing exactly what they planned from the beginning. Whether or not its in international waters or recognized by Turkey as being "legal" is irrelevant, they knew full well that Israel was enforcing this blockade They ignored their radio warnings. They got boarded. They attacked the troops. They got their gold mine of propaganda to spew.

It was an invasion of a civilian ship in international waters. Turkey's recognition is irrelevant. The invasion was illegal.

It was an invasion of a civilian ship in international waters. Turkey's recognition is irrelevant. The invasion was illegal.

Then were are the world police to enforce such laws?

Laws are rather pointless if there is no enforcing mechanism wouldn't you say?

Then were are the world police to enforce such laws?

Laws are rather pointless if there is no enforcing mechanism wouldn't you say?

That will come. We are trying to get them off their lazy ass as we speak. We are gaining ground.

Forum List

Back