Ravi Announcement - who is with me?

Are you in?

• Total voters
Pretty sure if Romney was doing something illegal, the IRS would be all over his ass. obamas transcripts from college do not matter to me. Does seem fishy, but I dont understand why Romney wont show his income tax either. I agree, it would just put fuel to the fire, but nothing illegal. Everyone looks for loopholes in their taxes. EVERYONE

I don't think he did anything illegal from the IRS standpoint. I'd like to know if he accepted the IRS amnesty a few years back.

:thup:

I don't fully understand the "amnesty", but why would that matter? To avoid the penalties?

I think it is kind of like amnesty day at the library where you can bring in your overdue books from whenever and not get charged for the whole year overdue that they are. :eusa_whistle:

I don't think Romney should have to pay taxes. Nor should I for that matter. Ever.

You know that Romney has never taken a paycheck from the government? Not even when he was governor?
He took enough of the taxpayer's money from his bailout.

Pretty sure if Romney was doing something illegal, the IRS would be all over his ass. obamas transcripts from college do not matter to me. Does seem fishy, but I dont understand why Romney wont show his income tax either. I agree, it would just put fuel to the fire, but nothing illegal. Everyone looks for loopholes in their taxes. EVERYONE

I don't think he did anything illegal from the IRS standpoint. I'd like to know if he accepted the IRS amnesty a few years back.

I don't fully understand the "amnesty", but why would that matter? To avoid the penalties?
It was amnesty for FELONY IRS fraud, hiding money in Swiss bank accounts.

There are so many stories about it, you are welcome to find a source that you already agree with, but here's just one:

Lawrence O’Donnell Asks Tax Attorney If Romney May Be Hiding A Felony In His Tax Returns | Mediaite

The IRS is extending the Wednesday deadline for international tax dodgers to apply for an amnesty program in order to give a rush of applicants more time to prepare their paperwork.

More than 3,000 Americans hiding assets overseas have applied for the program, which promises no jail time and reduced penalties for tax cheats who come forward, said a government official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

IRS Extends Amnesty Program for Tax Cheats - CBS News

We're up to $800. USMB going to start laying some serious hurt on Romney to turn those over. :D

Romney keeping more of HIS OWN MONEY bothers liberals more than a President who when he got the 3AM call, he didn't send help to dying Americans.. He turned off the light and went back to bed.................................... Americans died.

But here we have that raging LOON Ravi offering 100.00 dollars sooooo worried that Mitt Romney who has NEVER once taken a government PAYCHECK, NOT EVER.. gets to actually keep HIS OWN MONEY..

This is the sick demented mindset of a Zombie Leftist.

Romney keeping more of HIS OWN MONEY bothers liberals more than a President who when he got the 3AM call, he didn't send help to dying Americans.. He turned off the light and went back to bed.................................... Americans died.

But here we have that raging LOON Ravi offering 100.00 dollars sooooo worried that Mitt Romney who has NEVER once taken a government PAYCHECK, NOT EVER.. gets to actually keep HIS OWN MONEY..

Quite cute how the dummies, Lady and Baretta, stick together. Together they can almost construct a coherent thought.

LOL...ah, we're back to Mitt's taxes again. I guess some of you lefty idiots forget other lefty idiots bashed this topic around months ago and, judging by the polls it, along with other allegations, hasn't had any negative effect. Quite the opposite has his popularity continues to grow while Barry's continues to diminish.

But, hey, you loons keep trying.

Just another sign of lefty D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N!!!

LOL...ah, we're back to Mitt's taxes again. I guess some of you lefty idiots forget other lefty idiots bashed this topic around months ago and, judging by the polls it, along with other allegations, hasn't had any negative effect. Quite the opposite has his popularity continues to grow while Barry's continues to diminish.

Blastoff dear we are mocking donald trump...

Blastoff dear we are mocking donald trump...

blastoff's not the sharpest bulb on the tree

Quite cute how the dummies, Lady and Baretta, stick together. Together they can almost construct a coherent thought.

I posted the TRUTH DIPSHIT.. Why do you want more of a person's own money? Why do you think you're entitled to it?? Why don't you care that Obama allowed Americans to die without doing a thing to protect them??

I posted the TRUTH DIPSHIT.. Why do you want more of a person's own money? Why do you think you're entitled to it?? Why don't you care that Obama allowed Americans to die without doing a thing to protect them??

Yes, your posts are TRUTH DIPSHIT.

Forum List

Back