Ravi Announcement - who is with me?

Are you in?

• Total voters

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I will donate $100 to USMB if Mitt Romney will release the last ten years of his tax returns to the public for inspection.

This must be done by October 31, 2012 and I will send in the money immediately after the records are made public.

Please join in, together we might be able to donate $10,000 to USMB!

I will donate $100 to USMB if Mitt Romney will release the last ten years of his tax returns to the public for inspection.

This must be done by October 31, 2012 and I will send in the money immediately after the records are made public.

Please join in, together we might be able to donate $10,000 to USMB!

I'm in

And I'll kick in another $200 for stray puppies and kittens if Romney admits he really likes Obamacare

I have better things to do with $100.... and I really don't give a shit about Romney's tax returns... or Obama's college transcripts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CPQMDS_XO0]Mitt Romney Offers Rick Perry $10,000 Bet: ABC News/Yahoo News Republican Debate - YouTube[/ame]

He sends me emails every day, so I'll volunteer to let him know about this...

Thanks, Val! Though I do believe cereal_killer has an in with him and it would be in his best interests to make the notification.

But the more people that tell Mitten the better!

Pretty sure if Romney was doing something illegal, the IRS would be all over his ass. obamas transcripts from college do not matter to me. Does seem fishy, but I dont understand why Romney wont show his income tax either. I agree, it would just put fuel to the fire, but nothing illegal. Everyone looks for loopholes in their taxes. EVERYONE

Pretty sure if Romney was doing something illegal, the IRS would be all over his ass. obamas transcripts from college do not matter to me. Does seem fishy, but I dont understand why Romney wont show his income tax either. I agree, it would just put fuel to the fire, but nothing illegal. Everyone looks for loopholes in their taxes. EVERYONE

I don't think he did anything illegal from the IRS standpoint. I'd like to know if he accepted the IRS amnesty a few years back.

:thup:

I'm in but they have to come from Romney. They can't get leaked and Romney get credit.

I don't think Romney should have to pay taxes. Nor should I for that matter. Ever.

You know that Romney has never taken a paycheck from the government? Not even when he was governor?

I don't think he did anything illegal from the IRS standpoint. I'd like to know if he accepted the IRS amnesty a few years back.

I don't fully understand the "amnesty", but why would that matter? To avoid the penalties?

If Romney did nothing wrong with his taxes, he would not need that amnesty.

Forum List

Back