Ravens!!!

I wonder if Champ Bailey will be having dreams of Torey Smith all week. The Ravens out played them.. If it wasn't for 14 points scored due to special teams break downs by the Ravens, the game would have been over early.

True

How do you give up long touchdown passes with 30 seconds left in the half and then 70 yards with 30 seconds in the game and no time outs?

peyton manning is a tremendous regular season quarterback

then he chokes

It will be Peytons legacy....underachieves in the playoffs

Brother Eli? different story

I wonder if Champ Bailey will be having dreams of Torey Smith all week. The Ravens out played them.. If it wasn't for 14 points scored due to special teams break downs by the Ravens, the game would have been over early.

Special teams is part of the game though and the game would have went differently I'm sure. You just don't know. And it was that Rahim dude that made the mistake that cost the Broncos the game.

Can't say anything but what a game. Ray Lewis moves on. Destiny?

Niners! The Harbaugh's had a great day. Let's hope it continues into February.

I don't like either one of the Harbaugh boys.

They're both WHINERS and CRYBABIES.

During games, they both act like a couple of spoiled, petulent children, constantly complaining to the officials and throwing up their hands and bitching and making faces.

I don't believe either one of them are great "coaches", but instead they surround themselves with really good assistant coaches.

Can't say anything but what a game. Ray Lewis moves on. Destiny?

A Harbaugh vs Harbaugh Super bowl would definitely be cool. I was hoping for that last year, now we may get another shot.

That's what the NFL is hoping for, especially since there will be no Brady/Manning match. The best scenerio for TV ratings now is an all Harbaugh Bowl. Go Ravens !

A Harbaugh vs Harbaugh Super bowl would definitely be cool. I was hoping for that last year, now we may get another shot.

That's what the NFL is hoping for, especially since there will be no Brady/Manning match. The best scenerio for TV ratings now is an all Harbaugh Bowl. Go Ravens !

Both teams are playing on the road? So, what are the odds? I'm rooting for it though.

Forum List

Back