Ratted Out: Two Secret Service Agents Leaks Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's Disease

Yeah, and some people I know say you've got ass problems and can't stop shitting all day. It's true.
Uh, that wouldn't be me. That would be Hillary.
26Snpko.jpg

Yeah right, someone photo shopped that.
If you look further down you can see there's some shit on her leg at the bottom of her dress on the inside of her knee. She definitely had a little accident.
You definitely know about shit since you play in it at your zoo enclosure so i believe you.

Yeah, and some people I know say you've got ass problems and can't stop shitting all day. It's true.
26Snpko.jpg

If you look further down you can see there's some shit on her leg at the bottom of her dress on the inside of her knee. She definitely had a little accident.
You definitely know about shit since you play in it at your zoo enclosure so i believe you.
Shoe shine boy made a funny. Give him a neck bone.

26Snpko.jpg

No no, thats not shit...

I think thats you...

Or maybe both...

I cant really tell, blurry photo...

Forum List

Back