Ratings: Emmys Eye New All-Time Low

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
They are slow learners in Hollywood. Down from record low of last year. Thankfully their Democratic Party Convention wasn't seen by as many people as in the past.

Ratings: Emmys Eye New All-Time Low

Praise, wee.

CBS’ broadcast of the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards is looking at a new all-time low, at least in the preliminary ratings.

Scoring an 8.2/14 in metered market ratings, the show was down a tick from the 8.4/13 that ABC and Jimmy Kimmel woke up to a year ago. (The 2016 kudoscast went on to post 11.3 million total viewers and a 2.8 demo rating, which at the time marked all-time lows.)

I did not bother watching. This awards show was not meant for the public anyway. It was a leftist catharsis. A scream of rage after which they all got drunk as usual and had chauffeurs drive them home.

Considering these assholes nominate themselves and vote for themselves. It's pretty much a giant self congratulatory elitist circle jerk.

Just like the last awards show.

What's to watch? LMAO

What a joke. A bunch of Trump hating, commie, lefties preaching to each other......Yawn. Nothing more than a libbe circle jerk.

The Emmy's ratings, like all of the award show circle jerks, are going the way of the Fake Evening News....

Evening-News-Audience-Continues-a-30-Year-Decline.png

It's a new paradigm in entertainment. The old TV series are going the way of the 40's and 50's serials. You Tube and Net Flix have become real competitors. The leftist-bias of the broadcast media has become boorish and lack luster. Folks want entertainment not liberal lecturing. This Emmy show could be the death knell of liberal, prime time programming. It really stunk.

It's a new paradigm in entertainment. The old TV series are going the way of the 40's and 50's serials. You Tube and Net Flix have become real competitors. The leftist-bias of the broadcast media has become boorish and lack luster. Folks want entertainment not liberal lecturing. This Emmy show could be the death knell of liberal, prime time programming. It really stunk.
I have no personal experience with broadcast televisions level of suckage anymore. When their news departments went full liberal loon, I shut them off completely.

Forum List

Back