Rating The Top 8 GOP Contenders – Summing Up

nope , no Kasich or Fiorina for me JWoodie . just my opinion . Fiorina is a panderer to muslims and Kasich is a squish rino like 'jebito' , imo !! Cruz , Trump , maybe Carson of the top tier and that's it for me JWoodie .

Please elaborate. Thx.

Whomever is drawing those up is not taking into account the moderate center. No way they would touch Cruz with a 10' pole.
well then , I'll do my best to give the moderates what they fear most . I'll do my best to give them Bernie or Hilary or whatever 'dem' is running 'Derideo' !!
If Cruz or Trump is you nominee, that's exactly what will happen.

FinalResults.jpg

Blue = Excellent (3 pts) – Implies candidate is solidly better than most of the GOP and all of the Dems.

Green = Good (2 pts) – Implies candidate is better than GOP average and probably all Dems.

Yellow = Low Pass (1 pt) – Candidate is on the low end of the GOP and is not impressive.

Red = Terrible (0 pts) – Denotes a very nice person who does not need to serve as POTUS.

I'll leave the rest up to you. My own likes are Walker and Cruz.

Read the rest @ Rating The Top 8 GOP Contenders - Summing Up | RedState

That's funny you rate Trump as having the best ability to change America. Nonsense. The president has very limited ability to change America if the congress isn't compliant. Take Obama for instance. He had many ideas to change America and the RWers vowed to cripple his plans. Voila! Little change Massive anger, name calling and retaliation in congress leading the country nowhere.
What also funny is the notion that American needs to be 'changed.'

Of course, for most republicans, they seek to 'change' America in to a Nation of ignorance, fear, and hate – where persons are subject to disadvantage by the state based solely on who they are, where women are denied their right to privacy, and where citizens are denied their citizenship because of their parent's immigration status – thankfully a majority of Americans reject the right's agenda of ignorance, fear, and hate.

[one example] When she talks about the size of muslim empire she doesn't acknowledge that the size of empire came about because of muslim invasion and murder of an existing group of people . 'carly fiorina' loves muslims same as mrobama as far as I am concerned Zoom !!

hey Zoom , I replied after I got you the link . Pretty much all that I have to say . I say that 'carly fiorina' is a muslim sympathizer like mrobama , if you don't agree with my opinion , well , that's cool Zoom !! No matter , as a Conservative I won't vote 'carly' and will try to influence others to oppose 'fioriana' Zoom !!

FinalResults.jpg

Blue = Excellent (3 pts) – Implies candidate is solidly better than most of the GOP and all of the Dems.

Green = Good (2 pts) – Implies candidate is better than GOP average and probably all Dems.

Yellow = Low Pass (1 pt) – Candidate is on the low end of the GOP and is not impressive.

Red = Terrible (0 pts) – Denotes a very nice person who does not need to serve as POTUS.

I'll leave the rest up to you. My own likes are Walker and Cruz.

Read the rest @ Rating The Top 8 GOP Contenders - Summing Up | RedState

That's funny you rate Trump as having the best ability to change America. Nonsense. The president has very limited ability to change America if the congress isn't compliant. Take Obama for instance. He had many ideas to change America and the RWers vowed to cripple his plans. Voila! Little change Massive anger, name calling and retaliation in congress leading the country nowhere.
What also funny is the notion that American needs to be 'changed.'

Of course, for most republicans, they seek to 'change' America in to a Nation of ignorance, fear, and hate – where persons are subject to disadvantage by the state based solely on who they are, where women are denied their right to privacy, and where citizens are denied their citizenship because of their parent's immigration status – thankfully a majority of Americans reject the right's agenda of ignorance, fear, and hate.

I see, I see. So when Presidents go to church, you are suggesting it is all for show? That is your story, and your sticking to it? It was that way for Jimmy Carter? How about JFK? Wasn't Johnson and Ladybird big on it too?

As far as a womans privacy; now that is really interesting to me that you bring that up Mr. Jones. You see, all we are saying is...............Mr Obama, Mr Biden, Mz Hillary, and every other democrat PROMISED America, "that government funds (meaning tax payer dollars in case you don't get it cause you are in your basement in your underwear) would NEVER be used to fund abortions. They lied, fetuses died at the hands of taxpayers because they FORCED us to fund it! So, when someone wants OUR money for ANYTHING, just when you apply for a loan and they look up your proverbial a**, shouldn't those who get something for nothing from us have to do the same thing? I mean hell, they aren't even required to pay it back, now are they! Now if someone wants to fund themselves, we taxpayers have no right whatsoever to delve into their privacy; on that you are 100% correct.

As far as your stance on the 14th amendment. Let us not argue about that. Here is my take on it................if it comes out your way, since I am a constitutionalist, I will support it lest I can change it. If it the constitution comes out my way, will you do the same and support it, until/if you can change it too?

I thought the OP was about the top EIGHT candidates? I would replace Paul with Kasich, with Fiorina next in line. Not necessarily my favorites, but Ohio and Florida are must-win states for the GOP.

Well, as of tonight, it's going to be:

Trump
Carson
Kasich
Rubio
Cruz
None of the above

Forum List

Back