Rated r

RatedR729

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
:cool: Hello all, I am a new member of this fine forum. Some basic facts about me are that I am somewhat politcally confused. I'm not too crazy about either the democrats and republicans. I believe more parties with different idealogies would benefit the election process far more than the current system.

I recently finished reading Ron Paul's two novels END THE FED and Revolution. Both books are making me consider the importance of independence and education to thrive in this day and age.

Even with my right leaning readings I still consider myself a leftist in terms of philosophy. So I'm game for a debate. I also hope to meet a lot of educated fun people one here.
Well until next time, rock and roll!!:eek:

RatedR729 said:
Some basic facts about me are that I am somewhat politcally confused.
Actually, that's only one basic fact.

Other than that, your post is intelligent and acceptable as proof of worthiness to proceed.

Welcome to this cyber version of the Hotel California.

Last edited:
Welcome. Hope your wearing your helmet and safety glasses. If you haven't got a helmet, you can make one out of tinfoil, works good!!

:cool: Hello all, I am a new member of this fine forum. Some basic facts about me are that I am somewhat politcally confused. I'm not too crazy about either the democrats and republicans. I believe more parties with different idealogies would benefit the election process far more than the current system.

I recently finished reading Ron Paul's two novels END THE FED and Revolution. Both books are making me consider the importance of independence and education to thrive in this day and age.

Even with my right leaning readings I still consider myself a leftist in terms of philosophy. So I'm game for a debate. I also hope to meet a lot of educated fun people one here.
Well until next time, rock and roll!!:eek:

I'm an Ex-republican myself, who hates 98% of what the Democrats stand for. I call myself ex-republican because I thnk they need to shoulder much of the blame for the way they behaved when they had control. I'm more of Libretarian now.

Where Do stand on some of the hot issues of the day?

Forum List

Back