Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

You are guilty of present-ism, gipper, and have no idea at all about this.

Think: DDE, JFK, LBJ, RMN, GRF all served in WWII, and not one of them would have walked away if they had been in office in 1963 and 64 and 65. There is nothing to indicate it.

You can post evidence if you have it, but the speech ain't that.

JFK was talking to the USSR to end the Cold War. He had developed a good relationship with Khrushchev, but due to the times, had to do this covertly, but the CIA and JCS knew about it...I know you did not know this. He was also talking to Cuba about improving relations with them. I know you did not know this. He had told several advisers he wanted out of Nam, but feared political backlash if he did it before the '64 elections. He wanted to terminate the CIA, you didn't know that either. All this and more lead to his death by those who WANTED war...just like they want Hillary today, the leading Neocon, who will get us in another big war if not WWIII.
You are a millennial fool who is reading revisionist history.

We nearly went to war with the USSR.

JFK invaded Cuba!

He did not want to withdraw from Vietnam.

He did not want to end the CIA: he wanted to end the Dulles allies' hold on the CIA.

You did not know any of this.

You and CrusaderFrank should set up the Revisionist Club and invite Eddie Baiamonte as your guest lecturer. :lol:
I am not a millennial you old fool. I like to think 60 is the new 40. Unlike you, I have spent my years researching events of the past. Not just accepting the BS from statists.

He did not invade Cuba you fool. He realized the scumbags at the CIA wanted war with Cuba and refused to support the Bay of Pigs effort. You must get educated on the events....he averted war with Russia over Cuba and later was attempting to end the Cold War, by covertly working with Khrushchev. He had to work covertly because the CIA and JCS were all warmongers like you.

and Dulles was a scumbag who was involved in the coup that murdered JFK....then your buddy the Butcher of Vietnam, put him on the Warren Commission, where he essentially ran it. No conflict of interest there right?

Think: DDE, JFK, LBJ, RMN, GRF all served in WWII, and not one of them would have walked away if they had been in office in 1963 and 64 and 65. There is nothing to indicate it.

JFK was talking to the USSR to end the Cold War. He had developed a good relationship with Khrushchev, but due to the times, had to do this covertly, but the CIA and JCS knew about it...I know you did not know this. He was also talking to Cuba about improving relations with them. I know you did not know this. He had told several advisers he wanted out of Nam, but feared political backlash if he did it before the '64 elections. He wanted to terminate the CIA, you didn't know that either. All this and more lead to his death by those who WANTED war...just like they want Hillary today, the leading Neocon, who will get us in another big war if not WWIII.

JFK invaded Cuba!

He did not want to end the CIA: he wanted to end the Dulles allies' hold on the CIA.

You and CrusaderFrank should set up the Revisionist Club and invite Eddie Baiamonte as your guest lecturer. :lol:
I am not a millennial you old fool. I like to think 60 is the new 40. Unlike you, I have spent my years researching events of the past. Not just accepting the BS from statists. He did not invade Cuba you fool. He realized the scumbags at the CIA wanted war with Cuba and refused to support the Bay of Pigs effort. You must get educated on the events....he averted war with Russia over Cuba and later was attempting to end the Cold War, by covertly working with Khrushchev. He had to work covertly because the CIA and JCS were all warmongers like you. and Dulles was a scumbag who was involved in the coup that murdered JFK....then your buddy the Butcher of Vietnam, put him on the Warren Commission, where he essentially ran it. No conflict of interest there right?
Then you are a sixty year old acting like a millennial.

Yes, JFK invaded Cuba: it was called Bay of Pigs. He let it go ahead, and that is on JFK.

Yes, JFK nearly had an atomic war with the USSR. No, Dulles was not in any coup that murdered Kennedy. (Now pull on your tinfoil hat).

I knew you are conspiracy screwy, but I did not realize how screwed down wrongly you have become.

JFK invaded Cuba!

I am not a millennial you old fool. I like to think 60 is the new 40. Unlike you, I have spent my years researching events of the past. Not just accepting the BS from statists. He did not invade Cuba you fool. He realized the scumbags at the CIA wanted war with Cuba and refused to support the Bay of Pigs effort. You must get educated on the events....he averted war with Russia over Cuba and later was attempting to end the Cold War, by covertly working with Khrushchev. He had to work covertly because the CIA and JCS were all warmongers like you. and Dulles was a scumbag who was involved in the coup that murdered JFK....then your buddy the Butcher of Vietnam, put him on the Warren Commission, where he essentially ran it. No conflict of interest there right?

Yes, JFK invaded Cuba: it was called Bay of Pigs. He let it go ahead, and that is on JFK.

Yes, JFK nearly had an atomic war with the USSR. No, Dulles was not in any coup that murdered Kennedy. (Now pull on your tinfoil hat).

I knew you are conspiracy screwy, but I did not realize how screwed down wrongly you have become.
You believe whatever the MSM and the establishment tell you. No wonder you are Cankles lover.

No doubt all this proof that much of the MSM colluded with the DNC and the Cankle's campaign, mean nothing to you. You still believe whatever CNN and MSLSD tell you.

You probably believe there was no conspiracy with the JFK coup.
Your probably believe the MSM is not liberally biased.
You probably believe there was a vast right wing conspiracy with Bubba's BJ's in the Oval Office.
Your probably believe Michael Brown WAS a gentle giant and a Nazi cop murdered him in cold blood.

Yes?

JFK invaded Cuba!

You believe whatever the MSM and the establishment tell you. No wonder you are Cankles lover. No doubt all this proof that much of the MSM colluded with the DNC and the Cankle's campaign, mean nothing to you. You still believe whatever CNN and MSLSD tell you. You probably believe there was no conspiracy with the JFK coup. Your probably believe the MSM is not liberally biased. You probably believe there was a vast right wing conspiracy with Bubba's BJ's in the Oval Office. Your probably believe Michael Brown WAS a gentle giant and a Nazi cop murdered him in cold blood. Yes?
You are crazed, little buddy.

Your silliness is quite self-evident. Our media is biased by the left and the right and the crazed, yes. There was a coup conspiracy, but nothing worthwhile leads to Dulles or the CIA. I would have shot Brown down like the dog he was if I had been officer Wilson. You are now TinFoilTN for the remainder of your days here.

Without looking at your list

FDR
Ike
Truman
Obama
JFK
Reagan
Clinton
LBJ
Nixon
Bush 41
Ford
Carter
Bush 43

And what does a flaming lib like you have against Carter? Reagan over Clinton?

I thought Carter was overwhelmed by the office of President
I voted for Reagan twice. But I will admit that as the impact of Reaganomics is finally assessed, Reagan will drop and the economic and political boom times of Clinton will make him rise

FDR
Ike
Truman
Obama
JFK
Reagan
Clinton
LBJ
Nixon
Bush 41
Ford
Carter
Bush 43

I voted for Reagan twice. But I will admit that as the impact of Reaganomics is finally assessed, Reagan will drop and the economic and political boom times of Clinton will make him rise
I voted for Ford and RR twice. Thought Ford was great, RR was way down in my estimation by 1987 (just did not grasp what a military could and could not do) the Iran-Contra deal just screwed my general appreciation for him. Later the impact of Reagan's fiscal policy puts near the bottom in estimation.

FDR
Ike
Truman
Obama
JFK
Reagan
Clinton
LBJ
Nixon
Bush 41
Ford
Carter
Bush 43

I voted for Ford and RR twice. Thought Ford was great, RR was way down in my estimation by 1987 (just did not grasp what a military could and could not do) the Iran-Contra deal just screwed my general appreciation for him. Later the impact of Reagan's fiscal policy puts near the bottom in estimation.

Ford was unfortunate to take over for Nixon. After Nixon's abuse of Presidential powers, it seemed Ford was afraid to use them. Carter was the same way looking for consensus to rule. It was not till Reagan that power returned to the presidency. Reagan could get Congress to do what he wanted

1. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
  2. Lyndon Baines Johnson
  3. Harry S. Truman
  4. John F. Kennedy
  5. Dwight D. Eisenhower
  6. Barack Obama
  7. Richard Nixon
  8. Bill Clinton
  9. George H.W. Bush
  10. Jimmy Carter
  11. Ronald Reagan
  12. Gerald Ford
  13. George W. Bush
This is what I vaguely recall BHO's own list looks like, without mentioning himself of course. Nixon, Carter and Ford were not mentioned by him either.

He said he feels GHW does not get due credit.
If President Obama's (praise be unto Him!) list looks a lot like mine, then he must be correct.

Forum List

Back