Rate the DNC so far - what has been your favorite moment? The absolute most embarrassing?

Was it sending the mayor of Baltimore out to convene without a gavel?

Was it erecting a 4 mile wall around the perimeter of the convention?

Was it having to fire National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

Was it the email leaks?

Comrade Bernie having his name changed to Sellout Sanders?

Feel free to chime in with anything I might have omitted or left out - thanks!

The greatest part of the convention so far was Michelle Obama's speech, it you missed it here it is.

And here is another one that hits home base.

So when you want to bring up those 4 soap box opera stars, one washed up NFL quarterback, and the Haines underwear model speech's that Donald Trump on we can do a comparison of them--LOL

Michelle and Booker were thin and deranged.

I'm torn between them throwing urine at each other and them setting themselves on fire while trying to burn the American flag...

Was it the email leaks?

The greatest part of the convention so far was Michelle Obama's speech, it you missed it here it is.

So when you want to bring up those 4 soap box opera stars, one washed up NFL quarterback, and the Haines underwear model speech's that Donald Trump on we can do a comparison of them--LOL

Really shitty stolen speeches. Fuck face

Was it the email leaks?

Really shitty stolen speeches. Fuck face

We're not talking about Melania Trump.

Bill told a love story tonight how Hillary is his best friend and what a great mother she is and how she has been his life...yet he failed to mention how many times he cheated on her banging women half his age and humping anything he could get his hands on. Something doesn't quite jive with his story. :eusa_think:

Thought Bill's speech was average. Would have loved to have seen him rip The-Guy-With-A-Rat-As-a-Hair-Do a new one, but he was probably told to tone it down

America Ferrera's been the best followed by Michelle.

Thought Bill's speech was average. Would have loved to have seen him rip The-Guy-With-A-Rat-As-a-Hair-Do a new one, but he was probably told to tone it down

America Ferrera's been the best followed by Michelle.

Bill doesn't have the balls to take on Trump.

Bill told a love story tonight how Hillary is his best friend and what a great mother she is and how she has been his life...yet he failed to mention how many times he cheated on her banging women half his age and humping anything he could get his hands on. Something doesn't quite jive with his story. :eusa_think:

He did actually. He talked about the good and bad parts and how they'd had their ups and downs.

As for banging, isn't Trumpelstilskin on his third model wife?

He did actually. He talked about the good and bad parts and how they'd had their ups and downs.

As for banging, isn't Trumpelstilskin on his third model wife?

You don't cheat on your wife multiple times embarrassing her in front of the entire world if you love her, hence I call BS on Bill's speech tonight. The Hillary he described does not exist or does this fairy tale love story he spun.

Was it the email leaks?

Two days of division in the name of unity. That's my rating, simple as that.

It's been pretty good so far.
In comparison to the RNC, it's been a SMASHING success!!
#FLOTUS Michelle Obama's speech was the best so far, seconded by Elizabeth Warren, and third will be Bernie's speech.
The embarrassing thing is the booing, there was awkwardness after Sarah Silverman's speech.

BS, Booker put them both to shame. But he did sweat a lot.

Tonight, Slick Willie, who is just exited about the prospect of First Genntleman interns...

And the BLM moms

Should be a fun night

BLM moms? More like moms victimized by their thug kids. I'm only familiar with 3 of them. 2 had kids that were justifiably killed, the other offed herself in jail.

Does anyone remember that scene in Ms.Congeniality when William Shattner (sp?) was singing the "Ms. United States" song after the winner was crowned? Here he was trying to sing this song and Sandra Bullock was going nuts, punching people out, the crown exploded, causing a fire and the set was basically destroyed.

I was picturing that as the Chairwoman was ousted moments before the convention started...

39f65fda87d31bb628242156d23bcf45c96987f54c08ebc6b834821ee1e92a1f.jpg

Thread cleaned of Off Topic and Derailing posts. Stick to the subject. If you want to talk about something other than what this thread is about, then start another.

Forum List

Back