Rate hikes to increase yearly.

It was designed to fail..............so they can bring us single payer..............It was the foot in the door..........

Not even. That was the bait-n-switch they suckered progressives with.
I don't agree..........they want their Holy Grail............even as they allowed the Insurance companies to help write the thing............

Sure, they want it. But they aren't going to get it. They sold out their dreams for a taste of corporate cock, and that's all they're going to get.

It was designed to fail..............so they can bring us single payer..............It was the foot in the door..........

Not even. That was the bait-n-switch they suckered progressives with.
I don't agree..........they want their Holy Grail............even as they allowed the Insurance companies to help write the thing............

Sure, they want it. But they aren't going to get it. They sold out their dreams for a taste of corporate cock, and that's all they're going to get.
They never stop trying to get it.............and yes they sold their souls to get it..............but they are used to that.

dblack said:
...and dictates what insurance polices must cover for their victims to avoid additional penalties.

No.

Don't forget the fingers in the ears. The thing to do with inconvenient facts it to simply deny them!

You're doing great so far.

Tell you what, if you think what I'm saying isn't true, say something besides "No". Try, if you can, to actually substantiate your obviously false claims. Or - just keep saying "No", so we can laugh at you some more.

Are you accustomed to "actually substantiating obviously false claims"? Seems oxymoronic to me.

dblack said:
...and dictates what insurance polices must cover for their victims to avoid additional penalties.

No.

Don't forget the fingers in the ears. The thing to do with inconvenient facts it to simply deny them!

Tell you what, if you think what I'm saying isn't true, say something besides "No". Try, if you can, to actually substantiate your obviously false claims. Or - just keep saying "No", so we can laugh at you some more.

Are you accustomed to "actually substantiating obviously false claims"? Seems oxymoronic to me.

No, I try to avoid making them. In particular, I don't waste time with empty naysaying. If I dispute something, I say way. I lay out an argument and at least try to make sense. I might not always succeed, but I try to avoid empty insults and sophistry.

No, I try to avoid making them. In particular, I don't waste time with empty naysaying. If I dispute something, I say way. I lay out an argument and at least try to make sense. I might not always succeed, but I try to avoid empty insults and sophistry.

So all those "fuck offs" and "fuck yous" were someone else using your account?

I save those for trolls. Like you.

And your dishonesty for everyone else, when you claim you try to avoid insults.

So, for you, "troll" = "someone who presents facts". Got it.

No, a troll is someone who avoids them and derails threads with propaganda and distraction. And I do try to avoid insults. I usually succeed.

No, a troll is someone who avoids them and derails threads with propaganda and distraction. And I do try to avoid insults. I usually succeed.

That's why you're going to use the subsidy calculator:

Subsidy Calculator Widget

and discover that your basic premise has been wrong all along.

Oh, those "primary sources" that never seem to materialize.

If I quote your post, I have to read her bulls##t.

It is painful.

Like I said....she's a blathering fool who claims to share facts and primary sources...but really never does so.

New Topics

Forum List

Back