Rasumussen again shows Obama decline

Rasmussen has been showing Obama in a net negative approval for months. The poll averages however have never once hit a net negative for Obama.

That is all you need to know about conservative darling Rasmussen.

LOL @ RWLFers...

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

HILARIOUS!!

Last edited:
Rasmussen has been showing Obama in a net negative approval for months. The poll averages however have never once hit a net negative for Obama.

and yet when someone posts an abc/wash post poll that shows obama gaining or in the positive you don't say a word about how it is a liberal leaning poll etc...

you only bitch about polls that do not conform to your world view

NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo! Not another Rasmussen report!

What will we do? What will we do?
Good Lord...what should we do?

Maybe we can take solice in the fact that the GOP lacks a single stiff who is capable of defeating Obama with this miserable -19 rating?
Maybe we can take solice in the fact that this madeup rating has no meaning since it ignores those who mereley approve?
Maybe we can take solice in the increasing Presidential approval for the last two months?

s0n..........the GOP could run Boob McNut tomorrow and the election would be GOP in a walk!!!

poar01_obama0803-11-1.jpg

Oh..........and we asked Herman what he thought the prospects were for the GOP in November.......................

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-3.jpg

and yet when someone posts an abc/wash post poll that shows obama gaining or in the positive you don't say a word about how it is a liberal leaning poll etc...

you only bitch about polls that do not conform to your world view

I have proven that Rasmussen polls are skewed against Obama using Rasmussen's own admissions.

What more would I need?

This will probably get put in conspiracy theory because we all know that Obama can't fail.

I couldn't help from ROFLMAO as I typed that....

more and more have Barry at a negative spread...

6 out of 11 have him even or negative...

just a matter of time until that whopping +1.4 goes under zero.... Hell, if he doesn't get a good showing at the next Pew poll it'll happen then...

:lol:

Forum List

Back