Rassmussen Polls 11/06/2012 And Beyond...

It's a pretty big wound.

Oh i see. So the more serious the injury, the more of a dick you need to be?

You want people to work together despite treating them like crap and kicking them while they are down. I can't speak for the others here, but if Romney had won, i wouldn't have been treating any of you badly. Id have been reaching out to console and reconcile.

This is precisely why nothing will get fixed with Obama in office.

Bull.

Shit.

If Romney had won, there would be a huge liberal bashing circle-jerk, talking about how we'll crucify anyone who gets in the way of right wing reform.

Don't give me a line like that again, you and I both know it's completely untrue, regardless of your personal feelings on the matter. Or whether or not you personally would participate.

And for the record, I'm not the one rubbing salt in to the wound, he is.

There certainly would be some as you say, but Avatar wouldn't be one of them. All you need to do is look at his history, it's there, within your reach.

Come on ardent conservatives, we've been listening to your fucking lunacy for the last four years. Tonight all bets are off.
We don't have to go back as far as four years ago.

Remember 2 years when the Democrats didn't show up to vote and the Radicals got a stronghold in Congress?

What was the RWers, and the USMB RWers in particular's, response to that? They SWORE they had a radical RW mandate...and everything about them brought that message across. They didn't wanna hear anything...they were right, b/c the radicals got in.

Those RW bastards have very short memories...I don't. Their calls, begs and brays for mercy are falling on deaf ears as far as I'm concerned.

At least for the time being. I'll settle down in my own damn time.

Thank you.

:D

Last edited:
Rasmussen didn't have the numbers significantly much different than anyone else.

Mebby you should lay off the stream-of-consciousness threads for the night.

MEBBY...u should take ur medicine like a man.

Hmmmm....!?!?!
I voted for Gary Johnson and Rasmussen was still very, very close to the mark.

But hey, keep being the sorest winner in town...It even further reveals your complete lack of character.

Rasmussen didn't have the numbers significantly much different than anyone else.

Hmmmm....!?!?!

But hey, keep being the sorest winner in town...It even further reveals your complete lack of character.
There's no such thing as a "sore winner."

Mebby there's a thing as a champion winner, but "sore winner?" No...that's just something losers say to try to make themselves feel better. Or to try to get the winners to stop. It's just more loser talk.

:lol:

You want people to work together despite treating them like crap and kicking them while they are down. I can't speak for the others here, but if Romney had won, i wouldn't have been treating any of you badly. Id have been reaching out to console and reconcile.

Bull.

Shit.

If Romney had won, there would be a huge liberal bashing circle-jerk, talking about how we'll crucify anyone who gets in the way of right wing reform.

Don't give me a line like that again, you and I both know it's completely untrue, regardless of your personal feelings on the matter. Or whether or not you personally would participate.

There certainly would be some as you say, but Avatar wouldn't be one of them. All you need to do is look at his history, it's there, within your reach.

Is that the same Avatar I am thinking of?

I doubt the avatar I am thinking of would ever use a moonie for an avatar!

Actually their numbers WERE significantly different than most - and on the wrong side - AGAIN.

It's a pretty big wound.

Bull.

Shit.

You presume to know how I was planning to react despite me saying I was explicting planning to the do the opposite? How on earth can you think you are right about what I was going to do. As I said in the post. I don't know what the others would have done. I would have been speaking out against them if they started attacking liberals.

As I said, I don't know what anyone else is going to do or think. And I am not going to pretend I do. I can only speak for me.

This nation needs healing and not more division. And sadly I dont anticipate any such attempt coming from any side right now. So I am going to do what I can to change that.

I mean what I say and say what I mean.

I'm not apologetic.

The Republicans HAVE to learn.

It's a lesson you seem to need to learn too. It's a lesson that needs to be taught on both sides of the aisle.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: (Luke 6:37)

I don't know about you, but i sure as heck have alot that needs to be forgiven.

Why would you presume that anything you're saying is medicine?

Seems to me you're trying to rub salt in wounds.

It's a pretty big wound.

who gives a shit? fuck your feelings, fuck working with you. Yourside has also shown you had zero interest in working with Obama. You've constantly said he is destroying the nation. Personally i have zero interest in working with anyone with that mindset.

So in closing: Fuck you

Unskewed was even worse. What a bunch of stupid idiots the right wingers are, they were propping up those propaganda sites like gospel.

Looks like it wasn't a "lib conspiracy" with the polls was it right wingers? :fu:

I'm always amazed when organizations like that say they're "unskewed" or "fair and balanced", when they obviously aren't. It reminds me of the communist governments that called themselves "democratic republics"!!! :eusa_eh:

Unskewed was even worse. What a bunch of stupid idiots the right wingers are, they were propping up those propaganda sites like gospel.

Looks like it wasn't a "lib conspiracy" with the polls was it right wingers? :fu:

I'm always amazed when organizations like that say they're "unskewed" or "fair and balanced", when they obviously aren't. It reminds me of the communist governments that called themselves "democratic republics"!!! :eusa_eh:
The INSTANT you find a person, organization, institution self-proclaiming something as a fact, you can bet your bottom dollar that it is not.

Hmmmm....!?!?!

I think character is lacking alot on all sides of the debate. IT doesn't matter if conservatives are right or progressives are right if they all treat others like crap. Liberty requires virtue. Without humility, honesty, integrity, kindness, forgiveness, faith, temperance, etc. we can't be a free people. We will have people rule over us being unable to govern ourselves.

Forum List

Back