Rasmussen still sees Dems holding Senate

Well lets compare shall we? In 8 years the Congresses under Bush ran up a 5.7 trillion deficit. 4 years of that under Democratic control. Under Obama and the Democrats we have 3 trillion in LESS then 2 years, do the math.

So Republicans are bad, Democrats are worse. Welcome to 1994. How did that one work out?

And that's where we disagree. The Republicans promised fiscal responsibility and greater prosperity. They failed. They set the stage for that whole "Hope" and "Change" bullshit. Look at where we are now.

Ya we should let the Dems keep running things.

Not my point at all, but liberal-lite being effectively marketed as "fiscal conservative" has done more damage.

We have 2 choices. Republican or Democrat. At the rate the Democrats are spending we only really have one choice. See if the Republicans will follow what they claim. Reelecting the Democrats is a short road to bankruptcy.

No argument there, but I'd rather lose this election to a liberal Democrat than win with a liberal Republican.

And this is a GOP pollster.

I am sorry what?

this is a what pollster? is that the RNC site you linked to?

Ah, I get it, you're one of those who don't employ critical thinking tools or have poor reading comprehension skills.

And, as to be on topic, I never thought for a moment the reps. would take the senate too. Morris is a gas bag, hes right a lot, but hes fallible.

Forum List

Back