Rasmussen says 23% Believe in Ghosts. Do you?

These kind of polls amusing me, all the lil kiddies with big opinions of themselves will show us how cool they think they are by saying they don't believe in anything that could be considered not of the physical world. :lol:

Or all the little kiddies who are sure the supernatural and the occult are real, but, at the same time, try to discredit "astrology". Prove to me that religion is more real than the effects of Virgo on Aries rising. Or a good ouija board. Or the powers of a palm reader. Or Tarot cards.

what experience do you have with any of those things?

I read my horoscope in the paper.

My palm has no hair, so that's a lie.

My sister read Tarot cards for me and it was true, I did have to go to work on Monday.

2 out of 3?

King Saul commissioned the witch of Endor to call up the spirit of the prophet Samuel.
Samuel's spirit promptly read king Saul the riot act and told Saul not to bother him again.

I have no personal experience with ghosts, but I do believe that scripture is divinely revealed truth.

That would make my answer yes.

I guess I'll be one of those people with big opinions of myself.....

I don't believe in ghosts, but I know that the there are many more dimensions in the universe than four. I think it's possible that energy can be recorded into one of those dimensions plays back on constant loop and some people are more genetically prone to perceive that energy.

I don't believe in ghosts that consciously interact with the living.

I don't mock those that do. My belief is that the existence of the supernatural can't be proven or disproven though scientific means so there is no need to bicker about it.

Ever watched "Ghost Hunters" Or "Ghost Lab"? Interesting stuff and it is proven by electronic means.

Ghost Hunters always disappoints me......always just a blip or something.....UFO Hunters and Destination Truth always examine interesting cases though.....

I guess I'll be one of those people with big opinions of myself.....

I don't believe in ghosts, but I know that the there are many more dimensions in the universe than four. I think it's possible that energy can be recorded into one of those dimensions plays back on constant loop and some people are more genetically prone to perceive that energy.

I don't believe in ghosts that consciously interact with the living.

I don't mock those that do. My belief is that the existence of the supernatural can't be proven or disproven though scientific means so there is no need to bicker about it.

Ever watched "Ghost Hunters" Or "Ghost Lab"? Interesting stuff and it is proven by electronic means.

Ghost Hunters always disappoints me......always just a blip or something.....UFO Hunters and Destination Truth always examine interesting cases though.....

What I like about Ghost Hunters is that they always try to debunk the oddities. They have had some good success.

What I like about Ghost Hunters is that they always try to debunk the oddities. They have had some good success.

but they only stay there one night.....stay a few days.....i mean it is an interesting show......

Or all the little kiddies who are sure the supernatural and the occult are real, but, at the same time, try to discredit "astrology". Prove to me that religion is more real than the effects of Virgo on Aries rising. Or a good ouija board. Or the powers of a palm reader. Or Tarot cards.

My sister read Tarot cards for me and it was true, I did have to go to work on Monday.

2 out of 3?

so in other words, you have zero experience in anything you claim to be an expert on. funny.

I believe in ghost, spirits. I don't see how they cannot be fake some our but some our a undsloved and cannot be explain

We put our dog Luc to sleep (r.i.p) (french spelling on Luc) So Couple weeks past something happens at old house girl goes around the yard saying "doggie doggie" but no dogs were there.

Next i was down stairs in our new home house in a different town In the basement and i heard a click coming down the steps also the collar and i had the collar with me. I also felt a cold breeze and i knew it was him.

I believe he angel for my whole family.

My mom also said she heard him, We were at school Sister and i, and My mom and dog rex would up stairs, My mom was getting ready to go to work and she heard something coming up stairs, the dog rex also put is ears up as well.

Note: we had to give away Rex away we moved again were dogs were not allowed
Note: Luc was put to sleep for a golf ball size cancer

it sux when a good dog dies, hope you find another that you like.

It does its hard for me sometimes talking about him and other times not much. Really the best thing he done for me was in the vet before he got his... well (leave at that)

My older bother Matt called luc over he did not go over to him. That was a special for me and made me smile, Luc was with me. Now my brother said no its ok its ok. Though i called luc over to My brother and he spent the rest of his moments with my brother.

My sister was to young and i don't think she came in. I ran out when they shaved his leg to much for me. Luc done a lot for me and he in my heart no matter where i go no matter what i do.
I have a picture of him right here and if i had a fire i would take that with me. We do have other dogs you can never replace the first dog you know that goes without saying.

it sad when you dog has to go cause of cancer.

I've seen a few things for which I have no logical scientific explanation. These things may or may not have been Ghosts. For now I am an agnostic.

These kind of polls amusing me, all the lil kiddies with big opinions of themselves will show us how cool they think they are by saying they don't believe in anything that could be considered not of the physical world. :lol:

This guy is a perfect example of the children i was referring too, look how he expands it to try and make himself look sooooooooo sophisticated. :lol:

but they only stay there one night.....stay a few days.....i mean it is an interesting show......
I was going to say that, the roto rooter guys stay for a day and if they see nothing, that's it.

They did record at least two cases that they thought were real, a ghost in a lighthouse they got on film, and a chair thay moved in a closed and locked room.

Sure, I believe in unsettled spirits.

I have been visited by the Jack Daniels and Wild Turkey spirit a time two, or three, or.......
Walker brothers too! Blackie and Red.

Reminds me of an old friend, now departed, who struggled with acute alcoholism. What finally drove him to AA was one night he was parked on a country road finishing off his last pint of Jack Daniels when he saw God appear in the windshield of his truck. God looked just like John L. Lewis and he was mad! The friend scampered to AA and never took another drink.

So who knows what my friend actually saw? What manner of beings cohabitat this universe with us? But there are some stories--not necessarily this one--that defy explanation and, in my opinion, merit keeping an open mind.

2 out of 3?

so in other words, you have zero experience in anything you claim to be an expert on. funny.

he seems to be a great SHIT shoveler....so he is an expert on shoveling Shit....

Forum List

Back