Rasmussen says 23% Believe in Ghosts. Do you?

I do. It isn't logical because I have never experienced one but things I've read and stories I've heard seem convincing at times.

All the shows I've seen this week on Ghost have been more of a comedic relief then drama. I think these shows do a disservice in the true study of anything paranormal in nature.

I think residual energy is the key to people seeing Ghost, like a tape recording...for whatever reason at a certain time the circumstances is just right for someone to have an experience. I think that is more of a common sense approach and I wish these stupid shows would stop hyping shit for ratings so some real study can take place. Right now if there was ANY legit findings nobody would believe it.

Programs like "GhostHunters" And "GhostLab" go WAY out of their way to debunk alot of it, And electronically...and by other means. They aren't so quick to call a place haunted. they expolore all avenues to debunk reports.

I guess it depends how you define ghosts.

I do believe in that the spirts of men exists and watch over their loved ones while awaiting their resurrection. So in that sense, yes i do.

Do i believe the haunting bunk you see on tv, no.

All the shows I've seen this week on Ghost have been more of a comedic relief then drama. I think these shows do a disservice in the true study of anything paranormal in nature.

I think residual energy is the key to people seeing Ghost, like a tape recording...for whatever reason at a certain time the circumstances is just right for someone to have an experience. I think that is more of a common sense approach and I wish these stupid shows would stop hyping shit for ratings so some real study can take place. Right now if there was ANY legit findings nobody would believe it.

Programs like "GhostHunters" And "GhostLab" go WAY out of their way to debunk alot of it, And electronically...and by other means. They aren't so quick to call a place haunted. they expolore all avenues to debunk reports.
I'm suspicious because they do it always in the dark, oh they see a shadow where? Hell that probably came from the camera lights. I just don't think it is wise but I will admit Ghost hunters were the best but even the last season it looks like TV land wanted them to make crap up for ratings.

One older couple, man and wife, of whom I am acquainted, moved to Hawaii some months ago and occupy an old large home in a fairly remote area. These are not religious people, are not Christian, do not believe in God, and did not believe ghosts, demons, angels, or any kind of spirit world.

But they are now believers at least in some form of spiritual beings as they both report encountering one in this old house. They both have witnessed a visual and physical presence up close and personal. Both of these folks are college educated and have had long successful professional careers.

It is such reports from credible people that encourage me to keep an open mind.

I'm suspicious because they do it always in the dark, oh they see a shadow where? Hell that probably came from the camera lights. I just don't think it is wise but I will admit Ghost hunters were the best but even the last season it looks like TV land wanted them to make crap up for ratings.

Yeah, I agree with you there, but knowing Jason and Grant (On the show as I do) they're aghast of it as am I. And BTW? They have a new show coming in November..."GhostHunters Academy".

My Favourite episode has to be the St. Augustine Lighthouse, where there was an apparition that zoomed to the top of the staircase, and then paused to look down upon them.

I've studied that one. And I can't expalin it. If it were a real person the Motion detector at the top of the staircase would have gone off, and it didn't but there it was at the top staring back at them.

I do belive in the afterlife, and belive that some are left behind Earthbound for whatever reason. I won't know until *I* assume room temperature myself. ;)

Last edited:
Sure do. And I belive in UFO's and have Videos I took to prove it.

And ON this note? [UFO's]? I have had this discussion with members of my own website, and am willing to share it with members here if the need for it arises.

I've done the research/Math and will share it in another thread. So if there is a call for it? Let me know by PM, and I will share Both Videos that I have taken that show UFO's, and one Photograph too that I took in August unkowingly catching a UFO.

Again? By PM only and if there's a groundswell? I'll start a thread about it.

Regards,

~T

damn fatality I think I have to turn of sigs for a few days. LOL

The strain trying to avoid it. Dang...I feel like I'm 4 years old. lol Oh shoot don't respond to that. Thank you.

I believe in ghost, spirits. I don't see how they cannot be fake some our but some our a undsloved and cannot be explain

We put our dog Luc to sleep (r.i.p) (french spelling on Luc) So Couple weeks past something happens at old house girl goes around the yard saying "doggie doggie" but no dogs were there.

Next i was down stairs in our new home house in a different town In the basement and i heard a click coming down the steps also the collar and i had the collar with me. I also felt a cold breeze and i knew it was him.

I believe he angel for my whole family.

My mom also said she heard him, We were at school Sister and i, and My mom and dog rex would up stairs, My mom was getting ready to go to work and she heard something coming up stairs, the dog rex also put is ears up as well.

Note: we had to give away Rex away we moved again were dogs were not allowed
Note: Luc was put to sleep for a golf ball size cancer

These kind of polls amusing me, all the lil kiddies with big opinions of themselves will show us how cool they think they are by saying they don't believe in anything that could be considered not of the physical world. :lol:

Or all the little kiddies who are sure the supernatural and the occult are real, but, at the same time, try to discredit "astrology". Prove to me that religion is more real than the effects of Virgo on Aries rising. Or a good ouija board. Or the powers of a palm reader. Or Tarot cards.

I believe in ghost, spirits. I don't see how they cannot be fake some our but some our a undsloved and cannot be explain

We put our dog Luc to sleep (r.i.p) (french spelling on Luc) So Couple weeks past something happens at old house girl goes around the yard saying "doggie doggie" but no dogs were there.

Next i was down stairs in our new home house in a different town In the basement and i heard a click coming down the steps also the collar and i had the collar with me. I also felt a cold breeze and i knew it was him.

I believe he angel for my whole family.

My mom also said she heard him, We were at school Sister and i, and My mom and dog rex would up stairs, My mom was getting ready to go to work and she heard something coming up stairs, the dog rex also put is ears up as well.

Note: we had to give away Rex away we moved again were dogs were not allowed
Note: Luc was put to sleep for a golf ball size cancer

it sux when a good dog dies, hope you find another that you like.

These kind of polls amusing me, all the lil kiddies with big opinions of themselves will show us how cool they think they are by saying they don't believe in anything that could be considered not of the physical world. :lol:

Or all the little kiddies who are sure the supernatural and the occult are real, but, at the same time, try to discredit "astrology". Prove to me that religion is more real than the effects of Virgo on Aries rising. Or a good ouija board. Or the powers of a palm reader. Or Tarot cards.

what experience do you have with any of those things?

I just finished standing on my front porch, handing out candy(for 2 hours) to all the trick or treaters, I saw goblins and Ghosts and witches and football players and you name it, from Princesses to Vampires. But the absolute scariest was two young men dressed as Obama and Biden.

Just so everyone knows, soldiers were out in droves.

But do I believe in ghosts? Well I saw them tonight.

I believe there are things we have yet to fully explain. Just like a fingerprint is a residual presence of a person's finger, I don't discount the possibility that there is a residual presence after a person dies. There are just too many stories over time in many cultures to ignore this as a possibility. Just because science hasn't declared it as fact doesn't eliminate it as a possibility.

How's that for a wishy washy answer?

Forum List

Back