Rasmussen: Romney expands lead to +2

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

Democrats: "It's over! It's over!"

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Rasmussen is pure evil. Everyone knows that Obama can't lose. The polls prove it, and everyone knows it is true. All that has to happen is Democrats turn out in the same numbers as they did in 2008 and we ignore 2010.......:lol:

Rasmussen is pure evil. Everyone knows that Obama can't lose. The polls prove it, and everyone knows it is true. All that has to happen is Democrats turn out in the same numbers as they did in 2008 and we ignore 2010.......:lol:
Yup, and here was the media lapdawgs for Obama, thinking they're gonna propogandize their way into a Hussien Obama re-election. It's all downhill for Hussein from here, even gallup confirms this:

Obama Convention Bounce Fades

The latest Gallup tracking data show that Barack Obama now leads Mitt Romney by one percentage point, 47% to 46% among registered voters, where the race was on Aug. 31-Sept. 3, before the Democratic Convention began.

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Politics, Economy, Wellbeing, and World

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

Democrats: "It's over! It's over!"

:eusa_whistle:
2 days ago Willard was +3, only a CON$ervoFascist would call going from +3 to +2 an "EXPANSION! :asshole:

It gets worse:

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

In the 11 swing states, Mitt Romney earns 47% of the vote and the president is supported by 46%. Three percent (3%) are not sure, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Democrats: "It's over! It's over I tell ya!"

If this is Romney having a rough few weeks, im optimistic.:)
This is the effects of Hussein Obama's Arab Spring-FEVER, despite all the efforts by the mass media to divert attention to Romney.

yuk......yuk........

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

Think about it........how many shitforbrains out there voted for this fraud thnking their mortgate was going to be paid and theyd get a new kitchen? We all saw them on the vids post 2008 election. Mrs Jackson and Mrs Jamimah aint coming out to vote this year:D:D Less Jews too who see a Wizard of Oz character. A shit economy. Mega-gas prices. Too......the passion this time is on the conservative side. They loath this fraud.

Its all good s0ns...........:D:D:D

burgerking-8.jpg

Here's some more great news to be optimistic about, Ratmuffin just EXPANDED Willard's lead from +2 to +1. Willard's landslide is EXPANDING beyond belief!!!

Here's some more great news to be optimistic about, Ratmuffin just EXPANDED Willard's lead from +2 to +1. Willard's landslide is EXPANDING beyond belief!!!
I don't see anything that will be occuring in the next few weeks thats going to give Hussien Obama a bump in the next few weeks before the election, other than an honset review of his dismal domestic and foreign policy record over the last four years, do you?

Rasmussen still has Obama up in the Electoral College, up in Florida, and up in Ohio. That's an Obama win right there.

Of course I generally don't like to depend on just one polling organization. But if you're one of the folks that absolutely insist on Rasmussen, it's still not looking good for Romney.

Why not ask this question? Romney is the challenger with only his record at Bain and as Governor to run on. Like or hate it, it's not the point for this question. Obama the INCUMBENT President who the Dems/Libs/Left want everyone to think is the next coming of the Messiah is in a neck and neck race with what you guys call a LOSER!. You blabber all day long about Obama's accomplishments.

Why is it that he isn't trouncing Romney with the election so close? You have the media on your side. You claim FOX is full of shit. Every word Romney says is a gaff.

So tell me why can't Obama break away to a big lead. His so called recod alone should be self fullfilling on that score.

I'm awaiting your reply...

Why not ask this question? Romney is the challenger with only his record at Bain and as Governor to run on. Like or hate it, it's not the point for this question. Obama the INCUMBENT President who the Dems/Libs/Left want everyone to think is the next coming of the Messiah is in a neck and neck race with what you guys call a LOSER!. You blabber all day long about Obama's accomplishments.

Why is it that he isn't trouncing Romney with the election so close? You have the media on your side. You claim FOX is full of shit. Every word Romney says is a gaff.

So tell me why can't Obama break away to a big lead. His so called recod alone should be self fullfilling on that score.

I'll be honest, I'm actually surprised as hell that Romney can't seem to really break out. I'd have expect Romney at +5 at this point if you'd asked me after the 2010 elections. Rasmussen showing only +2 nationally, and losing the electoral college when you have as weak a president as Obama doesn't say much for Romney.

Who cares what the Polls say now... Tell me what they say after the debates.

I tend to agree. though the polls do dispell the myth some of the progressives on the board are trying to proclaim as truth. Namely that Romney is in a free fall.

I'll be honest, I'm actually surprised as hell that Romney can't seem to really break out. I'd have expect Romney at +5 at this point if you'd asked me after the 2010 elections. Rasmussen showing only +2 nationally, and losing the electoral college when you have as weak a president as Obama doesn't say much for Romney.

I didn't ask you about Romney. I asked about Obama. For now we will assume every negative thing about Romney is true. Why can't Obama break away?

They will say that Romney got crushed. Obama can beat Romney at the debates just by repeating Romney's own from when he disagreed with an opinion he now agrees with.

I tend to agree. though the polls do dispell the myth some of the progressives on the board are trying to proclaim as truth. Namely that Romney is in a free fall.

Peggy Noonan and other conservatives say Romney is in freefall as well. Romney can't win the electoral votes. It's just that simple, he doesn't have the numbers.

Peggy Noonan and other conservatives say Romney is in freefall as well. Romney can't win the electoral votes. It's just that simple, he doesn't have the numbers.

They said that about Reagan as well. And you can't say that he's no Reagan because when it was said at the time, no one knew Reagan was Reagan if you get my drift.

Forum List

Back