Rasmussen Reports For Month Of March

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
"When tracking President Obama’s job approval on a daily basis, people sometimes get so caught up in the day-to-day fluctuations that they miss the bigger picture. To look at the longer-term trends, Rasmussen Reports compiles the numbers on a full-month basis, and the results can be seen in the graphics below.

"Obama’s Approval Index rating fell a point in March to match the lowest levels yet measured for this president. His rating held steady in the first two months of 2010, after falling seven points in the final three months of 2009.

"The number who Strongly Disapprove of the president’s performance increased three points to 42% in March. That is the highest level of Strong Disapproval yet recorded on a full-month basis for this president. At the same time, the number who Strongly Approve gained two points to 27%. That leads to a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15. "

More: Rasmussenreports.com

Overall approval is at 52%.

Ron Reagans was at 38% at this point in his Presidency

They are going to be trashing the polls and their meaning in a few months

They are going to be trashing the polls and their meaning in a few months

The only poll that matters is the one in Nov 2012 and the GOP does not have a candidate who has a prayer of defeating Obama

All Barry has to worry about for '12 is the Independents, crossover Republicans, and some Dims who voted for him in '08. Other than that nothing at all to be concerned about.

All Barry has to worry about for '12 is the Independents, crossover Republicans, and some Dims who voted for him in '08. Other than that nothing at all to be concerned about.

Especially any stiff that the Republicans choose to run against him

Though, looking at the RCP figures:

RCP Average: Approve: 48.4 Disapprove: 46.4 +2.0

Still much better than Reagan at this point in his presidency though.

Forgive me, but who is Barry?

President Obama is not a wimp. Like him or not he puts forth a plan and carries it out. His unswerving dedication to getting health care reform passes is an example.

While I don't agree with his agenda, nor did I vote for him or the Democratic congressional candidate, I can recognize a leader. He is that. He may lead us to ruin, but lead us he will. That will made him hard to defeat.

Ovserve him in action when Congressional seats change from Dem's to Repub's in November. He will still be an effective President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back